Hey Sup Forums, what's a good way to self-harm without leaving scars? Asking for a friend

Hey Sup Forums, what's a good way to self-harm without leaving scars? Asking for a friend.

stop being a pussy

bullet to the head wound wouldn't heal so no scar

Cut your legs, wear pants

Is ur friend a girl or a boy?

I don't want to leave any scars at all though.
Why does that matter?

lifting weights too heavy for you will make you hurt like hell, and there's no scars
make a habit out of it

watch any adam sandler movie

cant crush your own balls if you're a girl

Guess not no

Autoasphyxiation erotica will work

/thread

Doesn't that leave like rope burns?

This Or you can become a drunk like I am. liver cirrhosis isn't visible and it's also technically self-harm

No, you WANT the scars. The scars remind us that the past is real. Tear yourself open, and sew yourself shut. See OP, your weakness is that you care too much.

just dont

You can get some estim shit online, doesn´t leave scars unless you fuck it up somehow and I suppose it hurts like fuck. Also, shove chili up your ass. I did this once and it also hurts without leaving scars.

I really don't want to scars though. For several reasons. Don't want reminders later on down the line, for one.

Maybe. You can use a belt too. But Hey, no scars

I came here to say this also. correctly done, it will never have the chance to scar.

So you're tearing yourself open just to feel? That seems a little conceited if you ask me.

Hold ice cubes in your hands, hurts a little bit, just melts away.

Right but marks = concerned people giving me shit

E D G Y

Conceited? How so?

insert stuff in your urethra

beat yourself with a phonebook

Who, in 2017, has a phonebook?

overdose
use pills that will eventually induce vomiting, be careful about the dosage
itll put you in pain but it wont leave any visible marks. dont blame me if your liver fails after repeated tries

Look dude, I tried to help you once, against my own advice. I saw you going down, but you never realized that trying to injure yourself for the sole purpose of self-fulfillment is pretty much masturbation. Is any of this making sense to you?

You never tried to help me...? Also what the fuck are you on about?

Pour candle wax on yourself. Its quick burn and usually doesn't leave marks

did they stop delivering those?
idk, still have some in the cabinet above my junk drawer

This.

Also, don't cut too deep. Less deep cuts leave lighter scars and sometimes no scars

jam something hot or live electrical up your butt hole...

I haven't seen one since I was a kid

See, I knew you wouldn't get it. Listen, man, I'm drunk and I'm feeling down, I just want to be alone. But I saw your thread, and I'm pissed cause you came around. Why don't you just go home? Cause you channel all your pain, but I can't help you fix yourself. You're making me insane, man... Look, all I can say is...

I tear my heart open
I sew myself shut
My weakness is
That I care too much
Our scars remind us
That the past is real
I tear my heart
Open just to feel

That's interesting. I'll look into it. Thanks.

>Make ice
>Put ice in bowl
>Put handy in bowl
>???
>Profit

hands*

drugs/alcohol

Jesus christ you're a pretentious fuckwit

Right but I want no marks at all...

kek

well shit now i'm keeping them for sure, gonna be a fucking billionaire when I auction them

Slapping... it burns like hell doesn't leave scars

Draw on yourself with a fine tip sharpie

I guess it's not really possible if you want to cut yourself.

this could work

pics plz

Good call

Yeah that seems easy, fair enough

kys

Think you posted the wrong image there?

Try ice?

Nah, nigga. He tried to make a point. Look at the dimensions of the universe. Do you still think your problems are so big?

Well in scale of the universe we're fucking nothing. Doesn't really help anything.

It does my man. You don't matter, your problems don't matter. Do something that makes you feel good and that's it. There's NOTHING to it

Smoking ciggies

Yeah, it's a bit more complex than that though, isn't it...

That's on you. If you wish to make things more complicated, i can't help you...

get the Facebook app on your phone :D

If you really think life is that simplistic, I'm not sure what use you'd be

Already do that lol

This

How useful are you? You depressed piece of shit.
You are the most useless here

Dear pussimagnet,

Make sure to cut deep along the tracks not across them.
This is the best method for the least amount scarrage occuring,

A friend

You have an extremely simplistic worldview. Don't spout some hippy crap at me then tell me I'm the problem when I reject it

light burns don't scar, just be aware that if you're not careful you can cause 2 degree burns

is this your method of getting attention without actually cutting yourself?

kill yourself op, you're completely insignificant and will amount to nothing in your life

Yeah haha

Thanks for your input

When you finally grow up you'll understand.

Says the idiot who think life distills down to "Do something that makes you feel good and that's it."

you sick fuck, why would you even suggest that?

Wear a jacket and burn yourself through it.
Also kys

Read again you worthless cunt

Yes, very nice, well done

Hammer tacks into the tops of your feet
Or stick pins in your nipples

take 6 grams of shrooms and think about all the bad shit that happened in your life. seriously. bad mushroom trips can really fuck you up mentally. if you really want to self-harm, this is the way to go.

Given what's happened in my life I think that just might drive me completely crazy

SERIOUS ANSWER:
>but from a different perspective:
>this is how I would 'cause harm' to a person without leaving a mark, in my previous 'enforcer/fixer' days....

>get an old fashioned phone book (yes, I know they are pretty much extinct now...). the biigger and fatter the better.

>then when you wind up and pound your targets head, and make them see stars while still staying conscious... they wil cooperate in their daze. when you finish with them, they do not have a mark nor a bruise on them... only the autopsy or mri or brain scan will show the brain swelling result. but be careful, if you do it too long, after a couple days they might show black eyes, but it is just dead blood pooling up in the bags under their eyes...

What's happened in your life op?

I work in a machine shop, I use excess steel rods and bruise the shit out of my arm. No scars, heals in about 2 weeks depending on how hard you can hit yourself.

Swallow the blade

Nothing you'd want to hear about. Messed up stuff.
Alright, thanks.
Good stuff. Writing these down. Thank you.

frequent Sup Forums for a few months. because physical wounds can heal, mental ones cant

I kinda want to know what are we dealing with here

Physical and sexual abuse

#METOO

I hate that hashtag

why, doesn't make you feel special enough?

No, I think some people trivialize it. I don't give a shit about being "special"

Best way is to work your entire life and not complain

get a fucking hobby, OP. cutting yourself is literally the dumbest thing you can do

>one of the most influential movements in recent history
>trivializing
keep telling yourself that OP, not everything bout u

get AIDS from someone that has it.
don't tell anyone.
live with the consequences for the rest of your life.
don't get medication.
i can't think of a better way to harm yourself than that.

snap a rubber band on your thigh

That's not what I meant but never mind

Yeah I already do that, it's starting to not work