Will chads ALWAYS get the most attractive white girls?

Will chads ALWAYS get the most attractive white girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VXXXX9iVPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably yes

Yes

No, because there are so many different types of girls. If you don't get the attractive girls you want, you haven't sorted yourself out yet.

people usually want to date other people that are similar to them. so yes.

There’s a theory that any girl that has a bad relationship with her father NEEDS to rebel, hence the growing popularity of black men and hip hop among white girls.

But perhaps Chads appeal to the girls who had dad’s that were successful providersand attentive.

Are Chads more or less likely than black dudes to bone two sisters at a time?

more pics of the redhead

Meanwhile, she is sitting home alone cause you losers are too beta to talk to her.

Nah. Christina Hendricks husband proves you can get anyone if you have a good personality.

damn, way to go geoffrey. that's awesome.

do musicians count as chads? because i got sisters once and it was easily the best moment of my entire sexual career

White musicians without visible tattoos or piercings tend to be chads.

John Mayer is simultaneously a chad and a little edgy

So where does she appear in the wild?

It doesn't do me any good if she sits at home all the time.

They usually do. Then they get cucked by niggers.

>You will never be a chad that gets to remove her dress on prom night

Depends on what a Chad is. If Chad is a rich white boy, then the answer is yes. Women want a winner with money and stability, and a Chad is the fastest way to that.

Were they skanky looking sisters or innocent looking?

libraries, farmers markets, trader joes, vegetarian restaurants, community orchestra rehearsal

Not always, but in the vast majority of cases, yes.

girls certainly won't have ANYTHING to do with a kissless, basement dewlling racist like you

That dude looks like just as much of a lanky dork as most of the lanky dorks I know
Not chad

>I want to fuck my mother

the mofo in the pic aint even a chad

Let me rephrase that.
When given the choice between a chad and virtually anything else, they will pick the chad, with the exception of b/millionaires.

Look people, chad isn't just looks, it's more a state of mind. Women want a person who is confident in themselves and not a complete fucking retard in public. Shit ain't hard to do if you set yourself some standards and be a good person to yourself as well as others.
If you want more self confidence start gymming or pick up a skill or hobby that would make people actually admire your capabilities (art counts). Develop a decent fashion sense that involves casual clothes and a decent hairstyle. Wash regularly and all that shit. Be social but try to hide the inner degenerate that we get from coming here.
Also, learn to cook. I lost my virginity in the first week of uni by making a bomb-ass stir fry after a night out with a girl i met in the club.
After a while of forcing a chad mindset, it will become more natural, and you'll wonder why you ever even thought you'd never reach the point

Cooking is that big a deal????

Yes

Can confirm chicks definitely dig cooking

Yes.

I cannot urge enough how (in the right circumstances) it will help if you are a decent or good cook. It's a way of showing you're self-sufficient, in control of what you eat, and are generally better than people who are reliant on ready meals.
If you find a woman who can't cook even better, since they will want to be around you longer, just as long as you don't force her away by being spaghetti or creepy
Hell cooking ain't even that hard, which is why it's insane so many people can't do it

does programming count?

cooking is boring as fuck and time consuming.

I know some women who would be into it, but it's far more niche a skill which most of the 'alpha' tier women do not care for.
if you can work that into a blog, or create something physical they might appreciate it more, but no promises

Your loss. I say it makes it more rewarding to cook your own meals, but hey
Stick to your packet white sauces and ready made lasagnas then, while I'll be eating healthier and not bitching about the time it takes

>most attractive
youtube.com/watch?v=3VXXXX9iVPI