Where were you when the European Union forced Sweden and Denmark to leave?

Where were you when the European Union forced Sweden and Denmark to leave?

germans really want to destroy europe

>forcing our weak ass economy into the euro and begging for another Greece scenario
lel

problem for us is, we won't have 30 years of free lunches and building up our infrastructure

You'll get infinite bail-outs while our mighty Krona suffers. We barely even want to be in the EU, this is them kicking us out.

Unironically interested to see what happens here... Sweden OUT

we barely get any real euromonys, 90% of it goes towards politicians and their cousins who win public contracts specifically designed to only have them run and then they do a half-ass job and the structures crumble after 6 months

sometimes I really think we'd be better off without EU funds, because the cunt politicians won't have anywhere to steal from and they'll still have to maintain the current standard

>leaks

I was at home kick out all the immigrants

>Sweden
>leaving EU

lel

>European Union
>Not a totalitarian shithole
>Won't end like the USSR

More like European Jewnion amirite?

You don't know? We hate the EU way more than Britain does. The only thing we hate more is the Euro, almost 90% of the nation opposes it.

Doesn't matter. Swedes care about more than just the EU, but unless you get pure majority for a party whose only purpose is to oppose EU, your politicans will push you more and more into EU. You have no way to escape.

>the rest of the EU forced to adopt the Euro
>their economies begin to experience massive inflation and the industrialised/exporting countries start driving out their noncompetitive firms.

I for one can't wait until the Great Depression of 2030 when I can buy a luxury apartment in Danzig for €12,000.

It's called Gdansk, you shithead.

Not once Germans buy it from the Poles in return for a bailout.

KEK

"let me tell you about your country"
t. lars-erik norrbaggsen

>Against being part of a federation of culturally similar first-world nations
>In favour of accepting tens of thousands of migrants from N Africa, and resulting crime wave

What is up with Swedish logic

It all goes back to nothing...

Lol it really is the 4th reich

I for one welcome our European overlords
(pls be gentle)

It just keeps tumbling down
tumbling down
tumbling down

Great.... Take euro, it's good

>We hate the EU way more than Britain does.

Hah, you don't.

You are against federalization (your pic) and €uro, but that's all. And you will take the euro. You will.

I asked my Finnish slave for a second opinion.

He refuted your point, I think, bit hard for him to talk with my cock in his mouth.

Nice meme