Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/86-killed-in-cow-related-violence-since-2010-are-muslims-97-attacks-after-modi-govt-came-to-power/story-w9CYOksvgk9joGSSaXgpLO.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5043019/Uncles-sentenced-life-raping-10-year-old-Indian-girl-denied-abortion.html
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/31/100-year-old-woman-dies-after-rape-indian-police
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POO

Yes, India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

We have the most beautiful women, are currently leading the space race and our architecture and call centers are second to none. Some of our poor people shit in the street, who cares when the rest of us are driving brand new Nissans and eating the finest foods in the world?

/thread

>call centers

Sure

>brand new nissans

what's it like to be that rich?

They're pretty smart. India split the atom first. Where do you think all that desert came from? Their ancients split the atom out of pure curiosity.

DESIGNATED

>people who leave the shithole do well
>those who stay behind can't figure out that taking a dump outside in the gutter is a bad idea.
> the dark ones are hideous. Lighter skinned can be pretty.

>brand new nissans

>being this delusional
samefag

Fuck off just seriously fuck off NOW you are making me so angry by how stupid you are being to me and no respect for India you talk about poor people only okay then your country is full of degenerate cunts who piss on the street and drink alcohol to excess and vomit in taxis and throw food on the floor because it is so bad because your British food is so bad and your idiot fucks let people steal money from you and then apologise because you don't want to get arrested for offending them your women are all disgusting inbreds and the few who look half decent get treated like gods even though they are stupid because your government only protects rich foreign business owners and you guys love them because they sometimes wave a flag and point at the queen and you are so retarded and the one nuclear missle base you have is about to sink because it is so old you are so high with depression and suicide because you are trapped in debt from birth but when you want to be happy all you have to look at is blackpool fucking tower and endless grey skies if I was British I would have killed myself by now but thank god I live in beautiful India and get to laugh at your cunt life you pathetic faggot enjoy brexit
No i'm not delusional. It's all because of propaganda designed to fool Americans into thinking we aren't a rival superpower, if they knew how good it was here, even more of your top companies would be moving here and you'd be left in the shit.

Obvious bait...

I went to India. Hated it. People there aren't people, they're barely better than apes. Shitting in the street isn't a meme, it's a fact. I was riding along a motorway at night and my front wheel ended up wiping the shit out of some cunt's arsehole. He was just taking a dump in the fast lane of a high-speed road and I had to slam on the anchors to avoid launching his spine out of his mouth.
They're rude, violently unattractive and desperately stupid. It's a country that needs to be nuked until it's a sheet of dirty glass. Either that or build a big wall around it, fill it with water and fill the water with sharks. Sadly that doesn't seem fair on the sharks.

Keep dreaming Pajeet

You best be trolling, sub-nigger

Not british, NZ. Local dairies are usually run by injuns. A couple of the stinking curry-munching fuckwits also drive me to work on occasion.

poo in the loo pajeet

Is this serious? Do you actually think india is even a real country? It's just a monkey-park that everyone is laughing at.

But untouchables are way hotter than brahmins.

post qt pajeetas user

Sorry, I don't use a camera on sexual tours because it would help the government trace me.

Look at me, I am an ugly Englishman. What should I have for dinner? Bread or potatoes? Oh I can't decide! I can't ask my fat wife to cook something because that would be a sexist hate crime.

I guess I'll just go to the foodbank and eat unseasoned beans while I pay my taxes that go towards building a new gallows so I can kill myself. Why do my teeth hurt? I hope I can go see a top Indian doctor in a few months time.

ok poo

>durka durka durka
Now go outside and take a shit.

Look at me dumping a billion spices on my food so your tastebuds shut down and can't taste anything. This is culture. White people will never understand.

>wants to be a superpower
>can't poo in loo

seriously, they haven't even figured out how to have sanitary places to shit, but they want to be a superpower? Sorry panjeet, go fuck yourself

pic related, indians worshiping a fucking toilet

They have figured it out. They've also figured out how to subjugate the genetically inferior to ensure they remain slaves, which includes ensuring they have no opportunity to poop in dignity. Caucasian libs don't realize that some people are born less equal than others, which is why purely white skin won't even exist 200 years from now.

>filth
>famine thousands of babies die everyday
>epidemic
>riddled with leprosy
>poverty
>corruption

why do you have space program again? don't you have bigger problems right now.
seems Indians are nerdy with their childish dream to reach the stars. which explains the tech department is so toxic right now.

>og rape culture
>no poo in loo
>windows scamming

k... india is just another shithole country. as for no one being white in 200 years, if htey are living in india, they are probably covered with shit

Let's pay some elephants to temper pajeets

>rapes per second

See, in India this person's intellectual equivalent would be dead before 50. Because such people have nothing to contribute beyond physical labor. Yet this person will be financially supported well into old age. Why do whities think they have any future?

Yes, but can you shit in a toilet?

We worship you, oh mighty toilet. We dare not offend you with our poo offerings

>planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

poo in loo you shitskin jew

>ended up wiping the shit out of some cunt's arsehole.
WEW LAD too right m8, farken

>we have space program!

And yet you die of cholera, malaria and even the plague

>my country superior because inferior people get big TVs and social security
Worthwhile people don't die of cholera, malaria, or the plague in India. Ever heard of a class system? Oh, that's right. Democracy cured you of eugenics. I forgot.

POO

You guys can’t even shit in a fucking toilet.

Try again pajeed. WHO says otherwise.

You're right.

With this logic India should of been gone thousands of years ago.
Explain

Kek, you try to sell us your medieval caste system as something superior?

>No.
>it's full of plebs.

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....ooo i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

India has confirmed Cholera in the following states (cities): Gujarat, Karnataka (Koppal), Maharashtra (Nashik), Odisha (Kadua and Ganjam) and Punjab (Ludhiana).

Oh goodness gracious me shitty poo poo poo

Not selling anything. I'm gloating that we rise while you tumble. China is admittedly ahead of us, but to any student of history it's obvious that the colonial powers have had their day. The english internet is predominated with the ethics of those fiddling around the edges without realizing that their gravy train is heading directly into the mouth of a volcano.

lmao, fucking shitskin can't even english

That was so funny it made me poo in the street

Chances nothing, you declined that your people die of easely treatable diseases in large numbers. Your country ist not more than a huge slum. Your social system is primitive. Your woman are not treated better, than in the islamic countrys that you hate so much. Your so called "First place in space race" is based on ONE satellite launch, that other countrys would have been capable of, but wheren'd willing to waste billions. Instead they let you do it.

Bump

I find indian tech support scammers voices really soothing. Every time I get a cold call I respond and listen to their voice, quickly pulling down my pants and jerking myself off, I especially get horny whenever they try to "fix" my computer, it makes me shoot buckets and it drains my snake very quickly, every wrong word they say brings me closer to orgasm, like "wirus" or "dextop", i'm in pure ecstasy whenever I get to talk to these indian men and women

Do you honestly believe that the treatment of women is the problem with Muslims? Arranging marriage is one thing they do understand. It engenders an understanding of obligation to a broader community. The point of incompatibility is their belief in a single life rather than an individual's continued improvement over multiple lifetimes. Such a decadent perspective allows one to consider vice/self-sacrifice for some perceived greater good in benefit of their fellowship as some sort of backdoor virtue. In fact such shortcuts to virtue are nothing but a fallacy of material existence. It is impossible to learn true virtue within a single human lifespan.

Are you on drugs or something? Your brain got weak from leprosy?

I will say this. Most of the violence, rape, and other crime often associated with india is caused by muslims. Not that they aren't backwards superstitious street shitters but the statistics would be way better without the muslim problem.

If you have no rational retort you're better off saying nothing unless you intend to admit defeat.

Go rape a woman, shit on an orphan or go swimming in a river full of bodys.

This is fucking great

Did you set an baby elephant on fire yet today?

Halve your diseased population, ban international phonecalls and learn to shit in a toilet.

>has several degrees, never been to uni
So true. Amazing that they still get away with it. You'd think that HR would know to discreetly fact check qualification claims from Indians, but nope.

No. They shit in the streets and crowd 100,000 people or more in one square mile.

They need to addres that shit first.

kek i hate muslims but you dotheads cow-worshippers are way fucking worst lmao
without the goatfuckers you street shitters will be fucking worse

Kek, even elephants at least try to poo in the loo

> pig-eating-infant-in-street-india.mp4

> Whales on jupiter

Thats because elephants are smart, streetshiters aren't.

No.

It's India.

Pretty evident that this thread is started by a 15 year old idiot injiun! You might wanna get your head out of the designated shit streets to get off this supposed superiority unicorn.

>Advanced

You are the same assholes who kill Muslims for transporting cows? m.hindustantimes.com/india-news/86-killed-in-cow-related-violence-since-2010-are-muslims-97-attacks-after-modi-govt-came-to-power/story-w9CYOksvgk9joGSSaXgpLO.html

I see you, 9gag watermark.
>Still hilarious though

Oh and when they aren't raping stupid tourists who risk going there the uncles there are raping their 10 year old nieces! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5043019/Uncles-sentenced-life-raping-10-year-old-Indian-girl-denied-abortion.html

No wonder everyone's brown

Or sleeping 100 years old.

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/31/100-year-old-woman-dies-after-rape-indian-police

Fuck! Is there anything these fucking idiots don't rape!?!

Fuck! Is there anything these fucking idiots don't rape!?!

And irony is that they have statistically world's smallest penises So small that a while back Durex had to make smaller condoms for them because regular size would just fall off!

Propably not. Cows maybe, but not for sure

They're sacred, maybe it'll get them closer to one of their 128562 gods

Indians literally shit and ear in the same place: the fucking street. You also worship cows. Muslims are in the middle ages but you fucked weren't even acceptable in the cretacious period.

>be me
>doctor of physics
>inspired by he'll Armstrong
> live in a country of hobos
>firnally doo lirflong dreams of going into the space
>I can see my cow from here
>Die of burst colon because you can't shit ourtside irn space
Shakes head indianly (like a fucking bobble head dog

Indians have invented most of the things that we see today. Flush toilets to radio waves. Also, they developed the idea of zero so that the whole world can utilise it to the best.

Fuck off. Your mom is a whore.

Street-shitting aside, why do Indian men treat the women like shit? Such beautiful women...yet regarded less than a cow.

whos the model??

Fuck off. You must have been a poor fag to go to a fucking village area. Your mother must have fucked a gorilla because thats what they seem to be.

Idk

the "hot" ones are rare and almost exclusively from the Brahmin (ruling) class
even then the best looking ones are only 4/10 compared to all races

come (sh)at me pajeet

superpower by 2020

What good is any fucking invention even if you supposedly did when you still shit in streets, sea side and literally every other place?

What is to like in her? Stop getting into exotic shit trance. Wait till you get close to her and smell all that curry!

To all the racist amers.
Fuck off.
We invented half of the shit you use.
If you somehow get cataract then good! Dont remove it surgically because we were the first to do it.
Also, Tipu sultan made the first rockets and successfully used them against the british invaders. After defeating tipu, they took the idea back to england and developed it into congreve rockets.
Also dont use internet, and neither mobile phones. Just dont use any wireless communications devices because Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose set the foundations for all radio wave sciences.
> blah blah we americans invented everything so fuck off and dont use them blah blah
Fuck off you americans invented nothing but more unnecessary genders.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries