Shrooms thread

shrooms thread

if someone gets trips of 333 or 999 or quads I will take 5 grams and update.

other than that, discussion thread.

I feel like I'm too smart for the people I talk to, and the people who I feel like are as smart as me all seem to be socially retarded. I'm open to the idea of me having delusions of grandeur or narcissism but I took a test in school of memory and quick math/spacial awareness and basically I got a score higher than the chart goes which the person said had never happened before for logic, short term memory, auditory memory, memorizing numbers, spelling, and spatial awareness. I did kinda meh in the math and long term memorization of images part.
I also literally don't do my homework at home ever (I don't know why) but my lowest grade is a B (I'm a senior, 18 3 weeks ago) am I autistic? I feel super aware socially of other things and other people's motivations / manipulation

alright, here goes, lets hope for a quad

>LOGic

I weigh 100 pounds (I'm extremely short) so it will probably make me vomit. I may stream or film it if OBS works finally

what's 100 pounds in real measurements? kg? because i have no idea
i'm 178cm at 64kg

Bullshit. I take Tramadol and drink heavily all the time, no adverse effects.

ur not everyone

100/2.2 is like 44 kg

roll;)

Roll

rolling

I just got in 3.5 grams and I'm so tempted to take them right now. How's your night going user?

Why do you need trips to take drugs?
If you got'em, just take'em.

yoo what up OP

got a half oz for 70

pretty mad, missed my test that I was to do and didn't do any homework today. gf was on her period so we hung out and no sex (meant to ask her to blow me but we fell asleep) . I crave learning and shrooms and others. but acid makes people crazy

sup

I was gonna trip balls tommorow with my gf and her cute two friends, so I'm meant to save them

testing

also, I made a dope shrooms playlist of sad fucking music I wanna listen to. we will see. I love humans but I'm smarter than everyone

>i crave learning
so for reference OP, smart people don't feel the need to claim they're smart

also, intelligent people in general are actually dumb as a sack of rocks except for in one really specific area. some top scientists at CERN right now literally have assistants to remind them to fucking shower because they just don't realize they need to

>I'm smarter than everyone

ooh I wanna be there when your life comes crashing down

you aren't special or particularly smart bro. gotta rip that bandaid off now, or you'll be fucking miserable in a few years

when I say I crave learning, I mean "I wanna trip balls and my justification to myself is learning" to be fair I have better habits from shrooms, helps me get up on time. but also that makes sense, socially I'm great, I can basically get anything g I want

I honestly am not sure if you're right, because I'm socially not retarded enough to convey that I think I'm smarter than others, ie the autistic kids who yell "wow I was 1 away from a perfect paper" when we get tests back or the kids who raise their hand for every question in fucking pre calc where we all know the answer because it's pre calc

wow, that's an unhealthy mindset. You are setting yourself up for a set of horrible experiences down the road.

Go to college and try to keep that mindset. I guarantee you, you will have a mental breakdown. Humble yourself or you will be humbled. I've been there. Trust me.

see: Damn bro, calm the fuck down. Maybe set aside the shrooms and try DMT instead. That will really force you to reconcile this bloated hubris you have.

I'm dead serious, if you don't change, you are setting yourself up for an awful few years after high school, and you are going to waste literal years of your life getting back on track. It happened to me, and I see it happen to others all the time. Sit down user

not as in "I can manipulate others" or "I can get away with anything" but I can understand the potential between relationships and the intentions in every conversation, more than my friends do. guys seem to miss hints that girls say

congratulations for understanding context and subtext in conversation. Maybe consider that your peers are still developing and growing as people, and that you might just be a little ahead on the mental development curve than they are. Your teenage peers are not a good, representative sample of how intelligent other adults are. They will catch up to you within a few years, and some of them will probably make you feel absolutely retarded.

Basically, what I'm saying is that your mental development is a little ahead of your peers, and that's fine, but don't make the assumption that it will always be this way. Because it won't be. It's an advantage to understand this now rather than have your self-conceptions come crashing down in the middle of your first or second semester at a university.

this seems accurate, I will reflect on it on shrooms

my college friends are also childish, but they are stoners so maybe that's why. I actually value this statement a lot. maybe I will print it out. someone please roll trips, I'm ready

you don't need permission to take your shrooms. You're an adult, do what you want if you're in a situation where it can be done responsibly.

I'm still thinking about taking mine. I'm just bored and I kind want to bingewatch planet earth II in HD on shrooms.

also, I went to a really good school and I read a lot as a child, I didn't play sports so it's hard for me to relate to ghetto ass people. I essentially stop liking all my girlfriends once I get to know them, and at this point I'm unsure if I'll ever like someone. like my past girlfriends love me and say I'm funny and sweet but it feels so fake dating them, they all just want validation and are more in love with the idea of being in love then they are with me. basically they act like they love me just because I am decently attractive and nice to them.

I want someone to get trips before I take em

Also, for anyone out there, solarmoviez.to is a free Netflix so I'm also gonna watch planet earth lol

AYYY I GOT TRIPS, TIME TO TRIP FUCKING BALLS

Damn, those are some deeply antisocial thoughts. As in clinically antisocial. I don't think you're really grasping what I'm telling you here. You are not better than other people and you probably have a head start on life and nothing else. You can enjoy that feeling while it lasts and assume you can coast through your 20's, or you can take a hard look at yourself and identify your flaws before they ruin you.

I strongly, strongly recommend 5-MeO-DMT for you. That shit set me right and changed my life. That was over 2 years ago and I have never felt the same. Before I couldn't experience empathy and struggled with expressing any kind of mutual emotion. I'm definitely an empathetic person now, and expressing emotions is hard, but I'm working on it. Sounds like you're in a very similar boat. I'm not saying 5-MeO-DMT is a cure or a magic solution, but it helped me, and it can probably help you.

If you live in the Southwest US, I can help you with that. If you don't, use the darknet to find it.

yeah this may all be true
I'm not clinically anti social, I have friends and girlfriends, I go to parties, I also have lot of empathy, sometimes I cry when I see other people crying. I do think that

this is important and correct, maybe once people are more like me I'll like them more. but if you've ever talked to an actual gangster or someone like that you know that you will never ever be able to relate to someone who's pregnant mother smoke and drank and has delayed brain development from eating McDonald's everyday

So op can trip

I tried op

I actually do live in cali, how can u help me get that?

they haven't hit me yet.

also, shrooms already made me change from my parents political opinions and also realize I'm not straight and made me go vegan so I'm down to see what more drugs can do.

Also it's hard to connect to my peers when they have radical political opinions yet literally none of them read the news.

You can be antisocial and still have friends, if they're a member of an in-group of people you deem as alright. Clearly you do categorize people this way, so that some people are fine and others are "ghetto" and "gangsters". You can relate to anyone- we are all human, we are all roughly the same, and all of us are trying to get through life in the best way we know how. If you don't think you can ever relate to someone so different from yourself, maybe that's because you're not really trying.

I've met people from all over the world. Not a single one has been unrelatable. If you can't relate to people, that is a personal deficit, and one that is a sign of antisocial tendencies that can worsen over time, even if it's not so bad now.

Humans are dynamic and constantly changing as individuals. You are too. You are not set in stone as a person.

I know that really listening and accepting what I have to say is literally the exact opposite of what your mindset allows you to do, but you need to be objectively rational about this and confront yourself before this becomes a bigger problem. Your life in high school is /nothing/ like what life is like out of high school. I don't care if that's a boring cliche to you, it's true. Do something about this or you will regret it.

Google "Sonoran Desert Toad". They produce 5-MeO-DMT in their venom. I lived in Phoenix, now in Tucson, and these cute little fuckers are everywhere during the monsoon. They are, IMO, the best source for 5-MeO-DMT.

Ok

I can relate to people. but some people are like me had I sold my soul

I know a boy who sneaks into parties and tries to take advantage of girls and then denies it.

I know a girl with 7 mansions who bullies 2 quiet girls in my class and fucked her only nice friend's long time crush.

I know a kid who has the nicest parents I've met but tells everyone they're abusive and hate him, I've caught him lying once a day, he stole from me and his other close friends and his parents, stole from his girlfriend, broke into houses and rooms.

I am nothing like any of those people. one does it because ghetto culture convinced him it's okay, ones just a selfish bitch, and ones a scumbag. I don't relate to any of them. they don't have good intentions, they don't seek validation like everyone else, they seek personal gain and nothing else.

I'm gonna leave my throwaway email here just in case you might want to talk later. You sound a lot like me when I was 18. Delete the spaces.

nimbus t k d
this is at gmail

yeah because actual gangsters dropped out of middle school and will beat anyone up for any type of competition or success

I can relate and talk to everyone at my school, I'm just bored as shit and they haven't concluded some of the things I have (obviously that'd be normal but I'm talking about logic based things, ie proof of our existence is circular logic, we can only verify our own consciousness and nothing else, life could be fake, Ect Ect.)

First one seems like your average fucked up by parents kid. Second one seems like a bit of a psychopath, but I can't tell from just one sentence. Third kid seems like a klepto or something. Definitely something wrong with him, even anxiety.

I'm just going to re-quote myself because, as someone who has been there, I know how hard it is to accept this.
>I know that really listening and accepting what I have to say is literally the exact opposite of what your mindset allows you to do, but you need to be objectively rational about this and confront yourself before this becomes a bigger problem

Stop judging people. You don't know their own inner thoughts, you don't know what they struggle with alone, and you certainly don't know what their lives are like. If you're so quick to judge people, you will never able to relate to them.

Also, the things you've concluded on your own are pretty obvious to anyone who seriously spends a moment thinking about it. Better people than you wrote this exact stuff down hundreds of years ago. Like I said, you're not particularly smart or special, and that's ok.

Maybe

you know where to find me
Save it in your phone's notes