Im 28, white male, no kids and no wife or gfs to annoy me and no bills to pay. HA! I beat the system...

Im 28, white male, no kids and no wife or gfs to annoy me and no bills to pay. HA! I beat the system. There are tons of guys my age being held down by ungrateful bratty kids and emotionally abusive, manipulative cheating wives. Obligated to care for those who make your life less enjoyable. Looks like I won this game of life and you dummies lost. HAHA Enjoy that feeling of anxiety and dread you will start to feel Sunday evening, knowing that you will have to wake up early as fuck the next day to go work all day to pay for some kids and a wife who don't even respect you. HA!

You have no idea how right you are. I applaud you.

Is that a horse?

lmao its Jasmin

29, married, wife is 24, no kids yet. She's a nurse, I'm the branch manger at work. I promise I'm happier than you will ever be. We both have money, and fuck a hot nurse anytime I want.

I bet you and your wife are overweight, your busy work lives make it hard for you to exercise and eat healthy. and FYI Nurses are notorious for being whores who cheat on their husbands. so have fun with that when it happens if it hasnt already.

Who do you think are more successful in life, fit people or fat slobs you can look at and tell are lazy? Idiot, neither one of us are fat. And I'm sure my wife would love to fuck some cripple in ICU lol. You're clearly jealous of my life. I have money, a big house, a paid off 12 ram 1500, paid off 13 335I and my wife and I just bought two jeeps to play with.

How's being a poor fuck who eats McDonald's, doesn't get any pussy, and is miserable?

These dubs don't lie

lol nigger if you can afford all those vehicles I guarantee you don't have the time to actually drive them. HAHA nice fail post faggot. your wife will fuck a nigger and give you AIDS one day.

I obviously use them for different things, of course I drive them idiot. How much do you think it takes to be successful? My wife only works 40 hour weeks, and I make my own schedule. Busy seasons I work 50 hours a week, which still gives me plenty of time to enjoy life, and slow seasons I probably work about 20 hours a week. I have unlimited vacation days too, so in slow seasons I also just take off sometimes and let the assistant manger keep things going.

Why you so mad of my perfect life? You mad I'm reclined back on my couch watching ufc before a blowjob later? Lazy nigger.

That is nice, but have you achieved your dreams?

Because I have. Like OP, I'm 31 no kids or wife, and I straight up was able to accomplish my dreams, and now have pushed past them into areas of amazing I never thought possible while I was a kid.

I can travel the world freely (and have many times), do pretty much whatever I want, and the only thing that limits me is my pile of money.

I've even fucked women, but TBH, it's nowhere near the best feeling in life (pretty cool though, but often not worth the work required).

And yeah, there are moments where I'd like to be married when I get a few pangs of loneliness, but I have always been disappointed by women.

damn you got pretty butthurt and felt the need to retort with such passion to prove your marriage isnt failing. I think we can all see that your marriage is failing and the fact that your wife cant produce a child for you make you so angry inside.

My dreams were to have money, enough to support myself, and parents since I grew up poor. I now have that, and a nice house, and nice cars. I don't travel constantly, but we have been to Japan twice, Thailand, Peru, Iceland, Ireland, and the UK. Idk where we will plan next.

Regardless, yes, my life is perfect, for me. Maybe not for everyone, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Once I get in my early 30s I plan on having children too.

yah your BUTTHURT arent you?
ARENT YOU?
HAHAHA
HAHAHA
"BUTTHURT"

Read my below post you poor bastard. Not having kids yet. Have fun riding your bicycle to work at KFC with your nigger boss while you jack off and cry yourself to sleep tonight lol.

Below yours I meant*

your taking wild guesses about my life. I am basing what I say on the facts you have laid out here idiot. I dont work at KFC but it would make you feel better about your failing marriage if I did wouldnt it? Sounds like you need to have your sperm checked because it isn't potent enough to get your girl preggers. Pathetic

>3 kids
>divorced
>2017 Audi RS7
>2014 DMC Denali
>swank penthouse condo downtown
>pulls bitches from the club next door like you pull a muscle getting your fat basement dwelling ass out of your chair

>uses word preggers

*GMC

so your admitting that you have multiples venereal diseases then? which is what a whore from a bar will most likely have if she is willing to screw you so fast?

Im 36 and this description fits me too. The fun wears out. Now i feel like a failure who lost his chance at starting a family.

you're a guy, its not like you can't have children at a certain age.

You don't know how to spell pregnant? I guess you're also too stupid to know what birth control is too right? You're 100% right though, I'm assuming these things about your life. I'm rarely wrong though.