everyone reading this are faggots
if you saw me in real life i guarantee u will be running away screaming
pic related
it's me

Lol come see me

my dad fucks me while i sleep

Closet homo much? Sheesh...

ill lay you out like 2 for 1 mattress

Anyone wanna clear up this up for me? Why would I be running from his bitch ass.

there isn't no backstory to me, ill just lay out anybody i fucking see dawg

Ever been on the east coast?

ill come see u in a fucking grave pussy

fuck east coast, i been beaten they ass

ill murk you with my eyes closed niggger

your eyes will be closed when i break your fucking face faggot

If I'm ever in Cali.
Your getting laid tf out

nigga i found ur facebook pussy

u soft cakes faggot wont do shit. fyi i live in the east coast, everyone here are some fag boys

weak ass ugly ass nigga

>donor
how does it feel to be a woman

i bet you suck daddys cock faggot

B8

how does it feel to not be useful to people

ill lay yo ass out too

absolutely wonderful

Where on the east coast? What town?

Im in the fucking queens on 71st Ave
come find me faggot

Ok.
I'll be there when your not..

pussy faggot lmao

Lol watch ya back

you dont scare no one, probably lil 150 scrawny bitch

Edgelord

bitch lord

Don't matter..

ill stomp your head into the fucking ground

you will be lucky if i show you mercy
ill beat anybody like i beat my dog

Gaylord

I’ll beat anybody like I beat my meat.

no homo, but THEM EYES

probably would of guess, lonely faggot get no pussy

what city faggot ill swing by and lay you out on the ground.

queens new york, moved here 5 months ago, abunch of pussy around here

You’re right. The only pussy I’m getting is you.

Running away because you're waving your tiny dick around while shitting on everything

yea ny niggas only fight in groups.

i got my snipers on u

Good, stay the fuck out of my CA, faggot.

ill come back nigga fuck u mean, whoop the shit out of you

This is an attempt to get this guy to be attacked by a bunch of people via the internet.
There is no way you could find out this guys facebook just from 2 photos.
This is OP trying to get us to send this dude messages.

MFW niggers say they will whoop the shit out of you

that aint me dawg nor know that dude, ill whoop that nigga ass.

it aint even bout him, its aboutt me whoopin yall asses

Lol, y'all are a bunch of LIP BOXING FAGGOTS!

kys ill lay you out

ill beat the goofy out yo black ass

lol ugly ass kid ill lay u out

I'll cum back too, nigga. I'll cum on your back when I'm done whooping you're gay ass. And you'll like it too, admit it. Faggot.

lol fruit cake faggot, ill lay yo ass out

ull kill u in your sleep

fucking degenerates

look at this weird ass faggot
you want hands too nigga?

Excuse me. We prefer to be called "deplorables". Thank you.

Bump

nick names are for faggots and pets

OP isn't even black. He's a mutt. Mom was a crack whore in Cali and got a train ran on her and out came OP. Then she shipped him to NY, because like his father OP needs to feel loved. That's why he acts tough online. He probably lives in Cali still, he's just a fucking pussy and won't post his real address. You're real dad is probably dead dude. Stop being an internet thug and read a book you degenerate.

dumb autistic retard thread aint even bout him and we long forgot his ass

kys faggot ass nigga

/thread

>Tfw when I have a second degree black belt in Soghnam TaeKwonDo and trained under grand master Soon Ho Lee and don't even feel the need the go around acting like a tough guy.

The tough guys who run their mouth are the ones who end up having it shut for them.

boi if you don't get yo white castle smelling ass off of Sup Forums... ill have no choice but to send you to your grave

come find me nigga 164 14 71st avenue

kys faggot ass nigga, imma lay you ass out. i don't need no black belt bullshit to whoop you ass nigga. kys

lets go then fucking faggot

lets go then fucking faggot ass nigga cunt. send me to mah grave then bitch. Let's see who tough then.

>don't even feel the need the go around acting like a tough guy.
>acts like a tough guy on Sup Forums

ill piss on your grandmother's grave

fuck you mean faggot. imma black belt scnd dgre imma fuck you ass up nigga bitch cunt faggot degenerate deplorable pussy

this

boi if u dont get yo weak stick body built ass on some where. big pencil neck ass dweeb

ouh

fuck you mean faggot. I already have a Sup Forums faggot account. how come i cant see image. fucking faggot nigga tryna trick me or some shit. fuck off nigga before i lay you ass out faggot

I'm sure everyone who sees you in real life runs away screaming

/thread

boi...

>pic related
Yeah, that's me in the picture. You're fucking scrawny kid. I would seriously fuck you up, I'm steroid free also unlike you fucking scrawny idiot. I've worked out religiously since I was 4. You're fucking nothing.

lol edgy kid who gets laughed at school

nigga you aint no challenge, ill straight fuck you up

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

get cancer nigger

>lolgg
>kys
>throwhandsnovember

probably another edgy ass kid faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hey Beepis play Rivals of Aether with me.

no not right now

weak ass nigga

fuck you then, bitch ass nigga faggot

you aint gonna do shit to me faggot, ill lay you out

>a waste of dubs

FUCKING NEWFAG