Which language should I learn Sup Forums? Russian seems more useful but learning a new alphabet seems a pain in the ass...

Which language should I learn Sup Forums? Russian seems more useful but learning a new alphabet seems a pain in the ass. Bosnia is my favorite country and the language looks easier but a bit useless. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65CuLa4R9SM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjDglCJEciE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZuUcZY1uLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn Esperanto

>Bosnia is my favorite country
Nice trolling

>learning a new alphabet seems a pain in the ass
>Cyrillic
>new alphabet
Are you fucking serious?

* proto esperanto

>the language looks easier but a bit useless

Bosnian is just another name for Serbo-Croatian.
Croats, Serbs, Bosniaks and Montenegrins speak the same language, with minor differences in regional dialects.

There aren't many resources for this language, as there isn't even a Duolingo course. Learning Serbo-Croatian is useful only if you think of moving or doing business in these countries, which I don't recommend.

The most useful Slavic languages are Russian and Polish, since those are the largest Slavic countries, and Russian is spoken in many ex-Soviet countries.

>Russian seems more useful

2bh russian is also pretty useless now. and since this country is getting even less relevant than ever before russian language will also be absolutely irrelevant on the world stage pretty soon.
so just learn the one you like better.

Learn Prague Czech, but only from gay man.

Or learn Slovak, but only from 70+ year old easterners who go to the pub every day. Then try speaking that stuff in Bratislava.

Wut

Learn Russian

Your language is still quite ear pleasing and interesting.

>learning a new alphabet seems a pain in the ass

Hahaha, "alphabet", my ass.
Well, if you find memorizing 20 new letters difficult then you shouldn't even consider learning Russian at all.

cyrylic is easy. learnt it more or less while taking a shit, and after like a day of reading russian shit and pronouncing it loudly i remembered pretty much everything

ai of the tanker :D

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65CuLa4R9SM

Volim vas bratja !!!
Люблю вac бpaтья !!

I love you all slavic brothers have fun watching it

>bosnia is my favorite country
how?

Whats wrong with Bosnia being favorite county for someone you culturally enriched Swede?

Thanks everyone for the tips, I guess I'm going to stick with Russian

I just... like it.

English is the only global language.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjDglCJEciE

I Am posting this song of this legandary bosnian Serbian singer bcoz Any slav Will anderstend it !!!!!

Best grecce

bravo legendo!

Mabe for you it is but you dont know what you missing have fun with your English

But for us East slavs its greek Serbian russian polish ukrainian belarussian !!!

Fuck English Europa need to stop sucking englo Dick so much

Shut the fuck up Moshe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZuUcZY1uLA

Αγία Σοφίά αδελφές μου !!!!

Είςτε βραζιλάνος μαλάkας !!!!

Polish
we will rule the world soon
you will see

>Which language should I learn Sup Forums?
Medžuslovjanski desu steen.free.fr/interslavic/index.html

Cyrillic is easy m8

Nice meme.
If you don't plan on living in Russia, Russian is just as useless as any other language in the post-gommie area.
If you feel like learning Bosnian, learn Bosnian. Why is this even a problem?

>Nice meme.
Is not a meme m8. In Russian is much more content, ranging from classical literature to various internet resources.

Shit that's awesome! I need advice from a slavbro: will I understand every Slavic language with this? Should I learn it instead of Russian?

>Russian is just as useless as any other language in the post-gommie area.
>said polak

no, at least russians and hohols won't

>muh literature
>various internet resources
lmao
yeah, and?

>will I understand every Slavic language with this?
Nope. It only can help to communicate with slavs and slighty to understand their languages.
>Should I learn it instead of Russian?
Interslavic is better in addition to any real slavic language.

>lmao
At least it exists unlike polish

Every single cunt out there has their classic literature, you arrogant ape.
Just because you have couple of memewriters that got popular abroad doesn't make you any special.
And
>various internet resources
as if there wasn't enough of kacap propaganda on RT.

Every single time it's the same shit: you ruskies are the first ones to meme about muh slavic brotherhood and other panslavic bullshit, but when (God forbid!) some Portuguese user considers picking Bosnian over Russian you instantly start jerking off to how much better than everyone else you supposedly are.

Learning a language is a huge time commitment. You should learn a language that you love, even if it is "useless" (Hint: it's not useless to the people who speak it)

To be fair Russia has some of the most renowned writers in the world Poland.
Much more so than Poland. Your inferiority complex is showing

What surprises you? Russian is the most spoken Slavic language. It is quite natural that there is much more content.
>>various internet resources
>as if there wasn't enough of kacap propaganda on RT.
Cвинья вeздe гpязь нaйдeт.
>Your inferiority complex is showing
This tbqh. Face it, Poland, you're doomed to be secondary.

>renowned
I love this meme
Have you read their books?

>I just... like it.
Můj negře

Serbo-Croatian is useless and difficult. If you really want to learn it, stick with Serbian grammar and spelling because it's easier.