Hey Sup Forumsros I'm going ghost hunting soon in Kentucky...

Hey Sup Forumsros I'm going ghost hunting soon in Kentucky. What are some places I should check out besides Waverly Hills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SgTBkhzb1As
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one?

You guys scared of ghosts?

Ghosts aren't real you fucking autist

don't forget to call the press, the president and NASA if you find any. 'cause you know, it would be the biggest discovery of all time

LOL just because you haven't experienced them doesn't mean they aren't real.
Let me guess....you're atheist?

>Let me guess....you're atheist?
hurr what gave it away

Any atheist will say spirits or souls don't exist.
Ignorance is bliss.

well, based on no one having any evidence whatsoever I'd say it's a fair chance they don't exist and are more commonly referred to by the uneducated superstitious simple-minded people

Check out deez nutts

ya you know, empirical evidence and all that

does animals have souls? does bacteria? does amoeba? fungi? viruses? plants?
rocks?

Evidence is everywhere. But, I guess since you have never been to a haunted area you will deny their existence.
I didn't make this thread for skeptic atheists....

If you're going to Waverly there's a town called Radcliff nearby ask around for the donkey tree

yes niggers do to

To all the nonbelievers I dare you to go to a "haunted" place in the middle of the night for hours and see if you experience anything out of the ordinary.
Oh wait, you won't because you're lazy and won't leave your Moms basement except for food.

Then produce evidence. Produce it to the science community at large. You'd win the god damned nobel prize ya dingus if you had any. Everyone everywhere would rejoice in the confirmaton of an after life. The human condition wouldn't be a thing if there was.

You know what people those are...Fox News vomit repositories...Delusional morons...The same people who are going to be wondering where their little piece of trailer space went after the billionaires are done swallowing the last of the middle class and shitting out the soon to be ubiquitous peasants. That's right. Trump apologists. And now! the Evangelical child molester protertorate.

what horseshit. yeah, all of these ghost hunter shows have *so* much evidence after all of these years. cringeworthy gullibility. where's the evidence?

I love urban exploration so I've been to numerous places many would refer to as haunted. Decrepid mental hospitals, 17th century manors, castles, abandoned trainyards, catacombs you name it

LOL okay faggot. Here is a pic from Waverly Hills.

12 year old fantasy-prone cuck detected

OH DAMN A PICTURE OF A PERSON SUPPOSEDLY! HOW CRAZY IS THAT!

To all the believers I dare you to go to a "haunted" place in the middle of the night for hours and see if you experience anything out of the niggerly. Oh wait, you won't because your white and won't leave your mom's basement except for food

Sup Forums really has went to shit the past 4 years.
Actually all of Sup Forums has, even /x/

Ya moms pussy hole fag.

oh for fuck's sake. you can't be serious. fuck off with this make believe nonsense.

Summon a demon properly and see what happens.

wut

that's just a nigger your not fooling anyone

mom says get your jammies on and brush your teeth, time for bed

> "h-hey mom I photo shopped anther ghost in t-theyll believe me now huh!"

this op TIME for bed or kys

I knew 95% of the people on Sup Forums were closed minded, but this is ridiculous.
Neckbeards everywhere...
I'm glad there are other chans with people that aren't so autistic.

"hey everybody: ghosts exist and unicorns poop skittles!"

They poop lucky charms marshmallows ya dimwit

>believes in fairy tales
I wonder who's autistic here

this whole thread is baitzilla

Both wrong.

and yet you provide ZERO evidence. nothing even close to it. fuck off. if you can't bring anything to the table you are full of shit.

everybody has a cellphone worldwide, but not one good video of a ghost. seriously, critical thinking skillz: get some.

OP here. I will not post voices and video of spirits of any kind that I have because of so many negative disbelief of an afterlife.
That's fine. Continue to live as you wish. I will continue to collect evidence to keep private.

I guess it would be hard to believe in spirits if you never leave your home.
Top kek.

>XD

rather it would be hard to believe in spirits if you ever left your home
like seriously

What about this?
youtu.be/SgTBkhzb1As

The Ghost Hunters from the Travel Channel have already been here in Kentucky multiple times.