23-year-old teacher busted for sex with 17-year-old student. surely faces imprisonment. discuss

23-year-old teacher busted for sex with 17-year-old student. surely faces imprisonment. discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/05/duggar-cult-founder-plans-kansas-retreat-to-set-up-arranged-marriages-for-teen-girls/
youtu.be/SHN-sOgQrjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

the rules are different for women...is this your first day here or what..

She decided to fuck one of her students, it's her fault. Hope she has fun in jail.

why the FUCK is a 23 year old teaching at a high school? must be some bumfuck town where incest is also an option.

>surely faces imprisonment
lmfao
the student will be lucky if rape charges aren't filed against him

She did NOTHING wrong.

How the fuck is a 23 year old teaching high school kids? 23 year olds are fucking retarded.

she's a woman. Of course there won't be any repercussions.

Community service.

Who cares chick prison is hot as fuck desu

Women want to be equals, so I hope she gets shanked in prison.

college @ 18
4 year degree to teach in public schools
18+4=22

lucky kid

+2 years of observing a classroom

the job market should be more compettive than that is the point.
wherever this was must have been desperate aka bumfuck hick-incest town

I'd slam. Had the biggest crush on my 12th grade English teacher. Wish she was one of these horny teachers

That can be done through vocational schools

Morally I don't think they did anything wrong. Legally they're retarded for not waiting less than a year, ethically (tho it also dies into the legal aspect) this can be seen as an abuse of power.

Seriously tho just keep to sexting until he turns 18, why risk good pussy like that?

found the fat chick.

depends on the state
and some states allow this to be done as part of a college class or internship program during the 4 year degree

Some security guard at my school fucked one of the slutty cheerleaders at my school. Northern California. She was 18 and he was 25 I think. He immediately quit after they were caught and it wasn't made that much of a big deal but new staff was brought in to make sure the others weren't fucking any students. So I think this is really unfair, if he was a year older she might not have been fucked. But they also should've waited until he turned 18, which probably has like a few months away anyways

There's one semester of student teaching, not 2 years of observation

i lost my virginity a week before my 16th birthday to a 20 year old broad and she used me like a fuck toy for the entire summer, this was 1996 and i knew to keep my fucking mouth shut so as to not ruin a good thing.

kids these days, it saddens me.

Half your age plus 5 says this is perfectly fine.
23/2=11.5, 11.5+5=16.5
nothing wrong at all, legal system is broken

the reason for the change?
Social Fucking Media.

these faggots cant take a shit or chew a piece of gum without somehow posting about it. and even in convo, all they do is talk about the most menial of details as they they are in the interview section of a reality show.

fucking cant keep secrets for shit, especially when it comes to stuff that is actually beneficial to keep secret.

my 17 yo cousin (girl) came on to me when i was 14, and we fucked for years and never told anyone about it. i am now over 40, and we have fucked occassionally over the years, with no repercussions nor secrets revealed to outsiders. i mean, who am i to say no to a blowjob after a family reunion or family funeral get together?

Part of college class here

Well it’s not, most teachers get paid shit

except it's 7, not 5.

satan trips, listen...sometimes they aren't full teachers yet at that point. they could be student teachers. plus, who cares, it's hot

distant cousin?

I think that rule is far too conservative or restrained etc. With that rule, a 20 year old couldn't fuck a 16 year old.
I'm 21 and I grow less facial hair than a 16 year old.

Nah, only about 20 miles away...

>2nd cousin

nah, that old chestnut of
half your age plus seven
was about how young a girl an older guy should marry, especially in countries with arranged marriages. its now a meme

If the student was black, he'd be in jail for rape.

Not northern it’s in the middle he deserved it too both the student and guard are snakes. Bobby Scott Perigo

This. She will get maybe 5-8 years but only serve 2 max before being let out on good behavior or for service. Meanwhile if a male teacher did this then rip the next 20 years of his life..

>If the student was black, she'd have poverty aids.

ftfy

In florida it's ok for a 17 year old to fuck someone up to 24.

This one was caught the other day in Yukon Oklahoma.

WTF were these sluts when i was in school

I would fuck her. Still though, should spend her time in prison.

But not when you are teacher fucking a student. Someone in a position of authority over the minor

Stupid bitch shouldn't have fucked a student and waited a year till they either graduated or turned 18. The age difference is definitely negligible though.

I would have disowned my parents if they stopped me from fucking this teacher and took her to court

Well 17 isn’t necessarily illegal, but her doing so from a position of authority constitutes rape. So she could go to jail. I suppose it depends if the student was currently in her class.

she broke the law, but only in the way a 40 year old teacher would by having sex with a 20yr old student getting their GED

>not right wing
>not a man
>prison for anything

don't hold your breath

These women have metal issues. Women need MEN, not little fucking boys.

>17
>little fucking boy

we gotta get that kid his luckiest kid in america award

But not a teacher. It’s a position of authority

>continuous sexual abuse of a child

i'd sign my child up for that course.

>17
>not a little boy

Piss off, junior.

>satan isn't on board with this
get me outta this timeline

Ha... or this slut ends up pregnant... He'll be paying the bitch child support.

That bitch is ugly, with a slender body, and is crazy-eyed as fuck.

this one DID get knocked up by her lover. She was also a middle school teacher unlike the others

And a baby without a daddy

I'm 21. Just saying, 17 is not 11, dumbass.

Better question is why does she want it from a 17 yr old? She is young. Looks ok at least in that pic. I’d get it if she were a lot older. Kind of. But she’s fresh out of college.

she's fine. Looks like she just got out of bed

i agree. what kind of kid is going to listen to a teacher born in the same decade?

17 yr olds today are a lot bigger than when you were a kid. Lot of these sluts are sleeping with football players

Yeah... and the state (California, maybe) ordered the kid to pay child support.

They have been conditioned into thinking they are some kind of victim. It really is pathetic.

Definitely has to be some mental shit going on there.

She is being lambasted. She didn’t do anything wrong. He’s legal in most states. She’s hot.

Men and women are not equals. A man fucking a teenage is wrong, but a woman doing it is meh. It the truth.

She looks young enough to play a freshman in high school.

I was 6'2' and 175 and benched my weight, but was tennis player.

its you snowflake faggots nowadays that are weak, faggot, not us back then

whatever you say, bruce jenner

i had such a crush on that girl's character. and if anybody hasn't seen this excellent tv series yet, it's called freaks and geeks -- you'll love it

Since you're underage, I'll tell you that bitch is fucking ugly. She'll be a troll by 30.

back then, bruce jenner was quite the athlete! world champion and gold medal and highest score ever in the decathlon, as I recall.

Don’t wake the dog.

maturity level,Experience ect? Go to the nearest military installation. Walk in a bar and fit motherfuckers will blow that pussy out as much as she wants. Not to mention they actually have income full medical ect if she decides to stop being a slut. She is mental for sure

How the fuck do you get caught having sex so easily? Just be quite about it ffs i wish shit like this happened to me when i was younger.

bet this is you

The Marry k Laterno kid got caught from bragging to friends.
well before the days of pocket computers in every tikes pocket.

parents doing their job usually.

The Hunter Day chick was caught because the parents of the student went through his phone and found their nude pics

Texting. They leave digital trails. This is why I insist on actual phone calls.

Clearly the same age bracket, go back to your fucking monastery if you think 17 is too young for a 21 year old.

Just shows how fucking stupid American boys are. You should all be ashamed that someone who got the chance to fuck her at 17 was idiot enough to let anyone else find out. At 17 I'd have fucked her inside out and kept my mouth shut. But the boys at my school were good that way. Whoever knocked up our 25 year old German teacher kept it quiet, as did she.

rawstory.com/2016/05/duggar-cult-founder-plans-kansas-retreat-to-set-up-arranged-marriages-for-teen-girls/

No. It’s called common sense from her perspective. Jail time. Loss of career for inexperienced teen vs. I dunno a military base.

She’s mental.

is her name hitler too? cause if so then yes your are right

This! However she was even dumber to not realize this!

>Marry k Laterno
yes, but he was about 11 or 12 or something, that was exceptional. a 17 year old boy banging a 23 year chick, thats every teenage boys dream, really. except for the faggots here

youtu.be/SHN-sOgQrjI

if she is mentally ill, i applaud her mental illness and wish more pretty women were so afflicted

If my boy was fucking her I'd tell him to keep it quiet until he was out of school then go for it. Good experience. But don't get caught. And she's married. If he knocks her up there's no down side, she can put it off on the cuckold.