Why do you call me "poo in loo" user?

>Why do you call me "poo in loo" user?

Well, why do you?

WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?!?
PLEASE DO.

Because we respectfully request that you STOP SHITTING IN THE STREETS.

THE POO-IN-LOOS HAVE INVADED SWITZERLAND TOO?!

y-you too

> implying she doesn't poo

Fuck off you smell like curry. I ate Indian food twice in my life both times i got food poisoning.

You dirty shitskins do not wash your hands.

Because of the UNICEF campaign

because your to dark to be a kebab and you dont got the eyes of a east asian and no squinting isnt good enough they have a epicathal fold and tend to be fairly pale

you sure as fuck are not white... oh and you got designated shitting streets

Shitskin.

They also wipe their assholes with their hands.

Yep, no TP.

Because it offends you less than if I call you Indian and you're actually Paki or Sri Lankan or whatever. It's a PC term to encompass all the poos in all the loos.

When you were in India or in some shitty local restaurant?

Damn really makes u think...

I'm a #Cruzmissile now.

Please respond to this post.

How can she slap ?!

I don't know why the meme isn't "sweaty". I had a CS class last year that was 80% indians and I had to walk into the room every single lecture with the overpowering aroma of fucking sweat and it just punches you in the face like holy god damn shit, why god,

I'll explain while you suck

In all fairness, every computer nerd is a sweaty disgusting mess. That's why they can't be around normal people.

I'm going to pay Trump $1,000,000,000 dollarydoos to have India nuked 100 times.

That's just a stereotype. Most computer nerds are normal people just like you and me.

They aren't calling you a poo-in-the-loo, they are telling you to do it.

This is partially untrue. They use water to wash along with the hand. It's still more hygenic than using TP.

If you live in a first world country there's no excuse not to use a bidet.