Find a flaw

Find a flaw

>kike
>responsible for both

11/8 is election day. 11/9 was the day after. So close, globalist pig.

Love that shirt.

>Trading with Russia
>Donating money to Duterte
>Continued open oil trade
>Won't help Puerto Rico which is American
>Trying to cut healthcare and Tax benefits for lower class Americans
>Liberals are the "globalists"

>Republican reading comprehension

yes... as in the day it was made official who our new president was. the decision isn't made automatically once the polls close. they don't know who won until very early in the morning the next day.

Better than being jewish

You probably love being retarded as well

That lady's purse is way too big.

Duhyup not retarded just autistic

>he thinks there's a difference

you don't get to decide the appropriate size bag that person needs.

i'm kinda jewish, grew up with half my family being jewish, never got a barmitzvah, what is this jewish conspiracy everyone is on about? can i get an invite?

honestly it sounds kinda cool to run the world but also kinda like an out of touch paranoid delusion of people too afraid to own up to their shortcomings

>find a flaw

9/11 was insurmountably worse then a stupid puppet for 4 years

Conservatives are more Jewish than Jews.

Trump already worse then 9 uno uno.

>comparing the day some one you dont like got elected to the day literally thousands of americans were needlessly and brutally murdered.

I cant wait for him to be the next hollywood fiddler

Shhh, we don't take kindly to intelligence on this here board.

nowhere near you uneducated prole

Back to CNN goy

Is he next?

Ok preggo. You aren't taking a goddamn week long vacation every time you leave the house.

That's the joke. There's not a difference.

turns out that shit is shopped onto his shirt

my bad

wut

you must love the homasexual lifestyle. you are very deep in it

other than being shooped?

president isn't president until the electoral college casts their votes

legible clothing is low-prole

learn the difference between then and than you uneducated queer

You've never had a gf?

/Thread

try until he is sworn in

There isn't a difference.

yes, but why did you imply that the poster qouted was pregnant?

Without 911 there would be no president trump

lol at the homasexual sandals

Disproportionate wealth and power, strong lobby to destroy the white race by breeding them out of existence in america and europe, comprise a huge amount of media, not to mention zionism depending on how you feel about that.

Pregnant woman are known to carry large purses?

I'll need you to type a 1200 word paper in MLA format to argue your claim

I bet you think we need to limit the size of our houses and the number of guns we should own too. We live in america, fuck off with your commie bullshit if someone wants to carry a giant bag you can't do shit.

This is exactly the same argument black people have for why they're poor. And that doesn't get much acknowledgement from people even with your view point. Do you believe in systemic poverty?

This cunt is so triggered lol

Faggot dog

Nope. I only have an issue with it because they're bitching about how heavy it is all the time. I wish we all had mansions with 10 guns in each room. Dan Bilzerian is my idol you don't see any of his bitches carrying giant purses know they're wearing bikinis if that

Literally everyone on that poster is white???

Sounds like you've, also, never had a girlfriend.

So much winning
MAGA

there is no way you believe that is not photoshopped. letters are perfectly straight on a shirt of an old guy with man tits. c'mon bruh

>man tits
You take that back

OP is homosex librul
>But muh Hillary

You have to hand it to republicans for convincing people to vote against their own self interests

are they? I had no idea.

Yeah as far as I know, similarly to how they go nuts over a clean perfect house as if the new baby is gonna notice.

nice dog...

never thought of that.. I only knew about the weird food cravings, my sister sure had them when she was preggers. Peanutbutter with onions, man.. lord have mercy.

>You have to hand it to republicans for convincing people to vote against their own self interests

Nobody really gives half a fuck about the anti-Trump bullshit that spews out of the left-wing losers in this thread. INCLUDING ANYONE ON THE LEFT WITH ANY WORKING CAPITAL.

Take a look at the chart.

That's exactly what everybody knew would happen in a Trump world. That's exactly why he won. Baldwin, Pelosi, and most other libs with wealth actually voted for him.

They'll bad mouth him in public while counting their gains in private.

And that's the motha fuckin truth bitch.

You mean the fixes left over from the Obama administration?

Pretty crazy, too bad it was your sister. My pregnant neighbor used to come over and fuck me when her boyfriend was acting up. Mmmm no pussy is better than pregnant pussy, and plus you can't get her double pregnant. I was dumping loads in this woman while he was off selling drugs lol fuck that guy

kek

>You mean the fixes left over from the Obama administration?

Of course sport. Trump got elected because he promised to keep all the Obama policies in place. The market went up because Obama was a great president.

>fucking a pusher's wife
you're either real brave or kinda silly, user-kun.