ITT: Christmas gifts we badly wanted but never received

ITT: Christmas gifts we badly wanted but never received

I ask for the extinction of all life every year...never got it...hoping it comes soon...

>tfw actually got that exact set one year

it was a huge thing for me because we barely ever got hat we wanted, was usually cheap stuff

still waiting for pokemon red

All I wanted was some love.

But it's late now.

>You fuck
Also, I remember being addicted to the game but have since forgot the name. Think it was Lego mars invasion base or something?

A ps2. Everyone got one but me.

My parents return

A buzz lightyear!
Also a woody but I got that on my 6th bday

lol

My mum and dad thought they would get mugged on the way out of the store.

Nobody loves you user

I just lost the game.

Wanted but never got, I ended up with the green shield pieces somehow though. Probably yard sales

Fuck

faggot I actually got that it is in my addict with the instruction booklet. I also got a bunch of the white, blue, orange counter set for this space series as well.You wanna buy it?

This is what I wanted. pic related.

I wanted books, got an n64.

aw shit, nigga, i had that. and the stegosaurus. and then one of my little brother's faggot friends smashed them.

I actually had that OP, bringing back some old memories there. I still have all my old Lego in 3 huge tubs that my 2 kids play with now.

I had that base and it was fucking sweet. fuck the pirates and the police station and the underwater and the ice station (except for the really big vehicle/ship, that was awesome), the space stuff is where it's at!

underrated post

I used to have that. Spoiled kid now poor AF oldfag

I wanted to read money dick, but I got a shitty 9.4/10 Zelda game for the N64

i got that set

my parents loved me and yours didn't, op

>money dick
That's the best typo I've seen all week.

Whoah! You store stuff in an addict?!

A friend of mine just bought one for his little nephew. Spent $200 for a 7 year old.

Never did own a pair ):

You mean this set?

I remember extremely wanting this shit as a kid because of how fucking cool lugia looked but parents couldn't afford a gamecube since my sister was going to college.

So I found an image of it but haven't found the name yet.

Found it