Hey Sup Forums, im looking for an advice of how to put a distant bomb or a letal artifact in a cellphone?

Hey Sup Forums, im looking for an advice of how to put a distant bomb or a letal artifact in a cellphone?

A group of fucking niggers have stolen my cellphone twice, i have them identified in the place were they rob and when, so i want to give them a surprise. What do i do Sup Forums?

>get a carry permit
>kill niggers 4free

katana, pussy ass bitch faggot nigger
fucking bomb? gun? faggot pussy

just avoid an instant revenge type of deal and do something more cheeky like get a tracking app like lookout and find where they live and report to cops. Or you can get some c4 and make a detonater setup which is pretty easy and just call it.

buy a battery case that has a big size battery spot and take battery out and put the c4 in there so it doesnt look like a sketchy bomb.

ho about kys you let yourself get robbed by apes

potassium nitrate bomb or look up how to make a water bottle drano bomb and somehow get it in a phone or case, both would fuck up their leg for life

a button that releases a spring loaded pin that rams into a fully charged flat cell lithium battery.

i’m the guy in the picture lmao

how would i control this shit to not fuck myself in the try?

Well hello there Mr. FBI man! Why aren't you working on getting Hillary fucking Clinton locked up?

Gun for a cellphone? Not a bad trade.

Anthrax

Hm. I dont think its possible unless you get some high quality shit. A cellphone is too small to blow up and kill someone. UNless you try to pass some old 80s cellphone off to them, which niggers probaly would rob.

If you got your hands on semtex you could take out the cellphone battery and put the semtex in there, i dont know how to make a detanator your on your own for that.

But it would blow off their hand. Not enough to kill them. And the nig nogs would be wondering why the cellphone dosent turn on.

Nice airpistol, faggot.

oh look an FBI b8 thread

niggas: 1 you: 0

Also call the police you dumb fuck. You're as bad as the gang who stole your shit.

It's a stupid idea to use a cellphone. Modern cellphones are not big enough to work and store enough industry-grade explosive to kill a group of people. You coud give them a bag with a pipebomb or something.

in matter of fact:

Niggas: 2 Me: 0

Can you just buy military explosive in murica as a normal person?

Strap a extra lithium battery to your phone and wire it explode if you press a button after x minutes.

You're going about this all wrong, nigger.
You poison a pint bottle of hooch and make sure you're carrying that and a cheap throwaway phone.
Niggers will always steal booze and they'll pass it around in victory, only to die later.
Don't you even think?

I honestly think if Apple knew how to put bombs in their phones, they would have done it already.

... but to answer your question.
You use stuxnet to stop the device that regulates when the phone is fully charged. (I forgot what its called) the lithium battery will catch fire.

EVEN BETTER..... I just came across something on github that lock your phone completely whenever its too far away from X Bluetooth device... like a key chain.

but yes, niggers will be niggers.

I dont want to kill the fucking niggers, i just want to blow up their hand.

Wrap your cellphone in a job application. They wont even care to touch it

i would carry a knife;
sorry for your misfortune

haha!

Samsung figured out how to do it...

BA DUM TISH!

damn you got me dude

THE BEST ANSWER YET!

>wire it to explode
nigga that doesnt make sense.
you will probably come back with make it short out. That will likely just heat it up until it is fully discharged. Even if it did fail, the most it would do is vent gas and be a bit hot.

Op just paint numbers on a dynamite rod and light the fuse when they come. They are subhumans they'll need some time to figure out the difference to a real phone. If there is some mixed halfnegroe with them just say "beep beep" a few times while running away. It should do the trick.

actually, I think this is a better idea and is less risky than carrying an explosive around with you.

First of all OP hasn't actually had his phone stolen by a nigger because niggers train each other to immediately turn a cell phone off when they steal it so that it cannot be tracked.
Had OP known this he would also know that a remote explosive attached to the cell phone would be untriggerable when the cell phone is tunred off.

What OP is actually looked for is not to huet niggers but to do far worse shit with like hurting innocent people.

That or he is actually the FBI looking for people with the sort of knowledge so that they can keep track of then.

All of these are great reasons to not help OP at all.

If you are the FBI op go ahead and track me.
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies

I wont get the pleassure of watch the niggas die.

Get a thick case and set up a diy spring / gas loaded mechanism that fires spikes out the side of the case.

Wait for them to hold phone then activate using some rf gear or the like.

Pretty sure if I was a nigger that just had spikes rammed through my hand I'd think twice about robbing phones again.

I'm a spic and others spics stole money and my 6 moths bus pass from my wallet in when I was in high school I recommend you to call the police.
In my case I didn't say Anything but them niggas ended up in jail anyways like the Fucking spicks that they are.

>new

This is genious

Take comfort in the fact that they'll die painfully; not knowing what happened or when it happened.

Because being at ground zero when a bomb goes off is smart.
Because even manufacturing an IED isn't a felony worse than mugging that will land you in jail where you'll get assraped by niggers every day.
I'm beginning to think YOU'RE the nigger.

im so confuzzled now thanks

>being so new that you can't tell other new users from old users

How about learning trigger discipline you fucking nigger.

something as small as a phone will need high explosives to do anything, and most high explosive need a primer charge
but if you can get ahold of some C4 and an electronic primer
>gut the phone
>disconnect the battery terminals from the inside
>wire primer directly to charging port
>replace everything else with C4
nigs will take the phone
see that it isn't turning on
try to charge it
as soon as they plug it in the primer will off setting of the C4 and and causing serious injury and damage to everyone and everything within about 5' (2m for you eurofags that don't know how to convert units)
you can increase the severity of the injury by adding shrapnel
but the entire device is so small that you severly restrict the kill/injury radius by trading explosive for shrapnel

This

Tape a job application and a paternity test to it.

Best answer yet

Or get a custom case that says "Work Phone" on it. Niggers will want nothing to do with it

just pretend to hand over your cellphone but actually hand over a rottweiler

Just buy a note 7. Or ya know, GPS track it with adm and then shoot up their house. Don't be a bitch.