You rather have a girl with 2 pussys or a girl with 2 assholes?

you rather have a girl with 2 pussys or a girl with 2 assholes?

....two pussies

2 pussies.

No asshole? Look out she's gonna explode!

How's is either or possible ?

1 asshole

2 fart boxes
>more shit for me
>more tongue punches
>less bloody weeks

would you rather have toes for ears or ears for toes?

> you rather have a girl with 2 pussys or a girl with 2 assholes?

My girp already has two assholes;
> the one she was born with
AND THE ONE SHE MARRIED

hypothetical and contextual

Two pussies.

That way I can take her virginity twice

dad!! get off Sup Forums!

I have only one dick so any of the two options would be pretty useless.

This.

Implying she would save the second pussy just for you which would be highly unlikely.

Are you slow? You have one sick still when you fuck a girl with one pussy and one asshole

I'd rather have a guy with huge dick. WTF do you all assume everyone here is a guy?

Two pussies.
One where it should be and one in an armpit.

Implying most women don't already have enough shit coming out their mouths for it to warrant a second asshole

Two pussies and hope to Christ they are on differrnt menstrual cycles

2 bum holes my guy

sissys doesn't apply as a girl faggot

I eat out my Fianceeā€™s delicious asshole every day. Grow up you fucking kids

2 pussies.

As much as I enjoy fucking ass; pussy requires much less prep, more spontaneous sex and I love eating pussy.

2 assholes

2 pussy
=
Brainfucking x2

highly unlikely...

It would make a difference to me how they line up. For the two pussy model, would the pussys be side-by-side or in line, how would the uterus work, one or two? If two thing she might be on the rag all month, which is she PMS, would suck for the relationship.
Two assholes. Would there be two colons and on large intestine.
The design is important. So what would it be?

You're a lucky guy OP, any girl who would date a guy that would ask a question like this would have 2 pussies, so you can live out the fantasy

that ring is not attractive

Your girl has two assholes, right? You, her husband, and the other is her BBC.

if she has 2 pussies does that mean she gets 2 periods? if so do both happen at the same time so you're cut off from both pussies for the duration and does she end up being twice as crabby? or do they alternate so you'd always have access to one?

The real question is does she shit out of the second pussy

Twat 1. Is for intercourse and female ejaqulation.
Twat 2. Is for urinating and menstruation.
This would mean double the queefing

hands down, 2 assholes.

Anal is life.

double pregnancy, an endless stream of babies

btw there was a cute girl with a very fuvkable asshole on here or else. She spreader to the max.
any ideas where to find her contents?

depends, does the girl like anal?

Interesting, I never thought of it like that. You sir are a philosopher..

2 assholes. Never get pregnant? ALWAYS tight? Yes please. Pussy is fucking overrated anyway.

but pussy is warm and wet

bump for sauce

Indeed. I will say pussy feels better than asshole but you gotta look at the perks man.

TWO ASSHOLES:
>No babies.
>No periods.
>No mood swings.
>No bitchiness.
>No "I don't like anal".

It's a win-win situation. I'd rather have two assholes and have to use lube than worry about all the drama two pussies would bring.

but asshole means "anal" and anal could lead to "I don't do anal". You'd be fucked if she got 2 assholes but NO ANAL. lol

>no bitchiness
she could still be a bitch

>exact reasons to be with a trap

Correct, but if she only ever had two assholes there is no way she'd say "I don't like anal". Seeing being fucked in her assholes would be "normal" to her if she only ever had two assholes and no pussy. So anal is guaranteed.

MAYBE.. but honestly women are bitchy because they have pussies. The whole hormone explosion during their periods causes them to be raving bitchy lunatics. So I am willing to bet having two assholes might change that.

I've thought about it, but see I like women. Pussy is just overrated. Doesn't mean I want a dick in place of a pussy though.

So have 2 menstration and pms times a month?
Fucking wack job.

Thats why you find one that wants to be caged up. The one I'm with now is training for that. Pussy just isn't worth it anymore.

For her: 2 anuses
For me: 2 dicks to have then balls deep up her mentioned buttholes

Honestly? If I could find a trap that was passable as a female out in public and agreed to STAY caged? I might be able to do it. I just NEED femininity. So if he was willing to shave all over, dress as a woman and be caged all the time? I think I could do it. Thing is.. finding that in this day and age isn't easy.

Well, its loyalty that I've found to be the bitch to find moreso than anything. Everyone wants to be a slut. But train em right, hold the one key, be the master and you can get whatever it is you want. I've been with this bitch for a year now, made em go on HRT, shaves regularly, greats me at the door with a collar and a leash ready to be told what to do.
Just gotta find that one, they're out there. Check petplay sites. Also sissysocial is a good one too.

>2 pussys

Asshole is tighter!!!

Hot

pretty good shoop, but still shooped

Loyalty is ALWAYS the problem. I think that's how it is in any relationship. M/M, F/M, F/F.. no matter what kind of relationship, so many people cheat. It fucking sucks in all honesty. So yeah, I agree that loyalty is tough to come by.

If I was to go with a trap, he has to be very feminine. Body like a woman, soft like a woman, and eager to please. I would lock him up permanently. No release for him. Only pleasure he would get would be from giving me pleasure. I basically want a cumdump that will live to make sure i'm happy. I want to be in the master role, that's for sure. I'll definitely check out those suggestions you mentioned. Thanks.

>pretty good shoop, but still shooped
well duh

I am grown up and you are fucking disgusting.

Only the fucking ring is tight, the rest feels like nothing. As a bonus it smells like shit and it's inconvenient because your DICK is dirty after. No thanks.

It's out there, and as long as you can make them understand you own their ass you'll have a good one. Just don't bother with the whores on the trap threads here, dated one of those for a while and she was the biggest slut Ive ever been around. Ended up fucking niggers once I let the bitch go. But yeah man, wish ya luck!

They make kits to keep things clean, and I dunno who's ass you've been fuckin but just about every one I've fucked was tight all through. Esp if they do kegles. Ate out some asses that smelt better than some pussy I've had.

Thanks man, I hope I have some luck. Yeah, I know the traps on here are just giant whores that will let anyone fuck them. And ones that fuck niggers? Nasty! Fucking degenerates. I want no part of that crap. I just want one that will be loyal to me and live to please me, basically owning them. Anyway, thanks again. Stay cool. later.