You guys are all fucking pathetic. I find it truly embarrassing for the human race...

You guys are all fucking pathetic. I find it truly embarrassing for the human race, that with the minimal effort I've put into working out, I could kick all of your asses with ease.
>Pic related
Yeah I'm fucking jacked and would kill any of you, I work out once a day since I was four, seems like a long time sure but like I said minimal effort. You're all fucking scrawny and pathetic, and for those of you who aren't scrawny lay off the steroids, I'm steroid free, before you start laying false claims, I'd happily meet up and fuck any of you up.

Alright dude have fun with that

everything about this is hilarious. nice one OP

you are artificial just like the vomit you drink

IntEReStiNG

nice palumboism faggot lol

boi u max 5'2 wit yo block ass beer belly nigga. ill square u out nigga into a coffin fat ass nigga

How long til this pasta ends up on Reddit?

at least I can see my own penis.

give it about 3 days at most

Everything special about you came out of a bottle

awl nigga if u dont get yo soft cake ass somewhere, nigga you aint shit dawg, ill whoop you with ease with my fucking eyes close.
I bench press 500 lbs. most you can do is 50. Im so tired of the human race. I will be the one who will fuck you up kid, ill send yo ass back to kindergarden

None of that was in English.

Rofl you're fucking hilarious. Since you were three? Get the fuck out. I've been working out since I was 2, my dad forced me into it. I'd seriously fucking break your ankles then fuck you in the ass like the faggot you are
>pic related
I'd fucking kill you.

Says he would kill any of us. Well i bet a bullet between the eyes would pretty much ruin your fucking day muscle boy. Small guys have dangerous minds unlike you who can only think muscle. Unlike you we have many ways to kill you and we are not afraid to use them. Some us have no lives and nothing to loose in wasting a muscle head like you that come into our turf and belittles us.

>kindergarden
>back to kinder garden
>garden

boi shut yo white castle smelling ass up and get the fuck off of Sup Forums or i will have no choice but to lay you the fuck out

Fat cunt

That is awesome. I probably weigh about as much as that guys arms.

>not a cuck thread

You look like the fucking Michelin Man

Based on the pixels this looks shopped.

Then go somewhere else.

based on the fact he has a beer gut with a six pack this looks shopped

whatchu gawn do boy ize bout ready to fuck awl your asses muthafuckaaaaas

not shopped... bad shortcut steroids...

You no speak jive?

A taser would pop you like a blood blister.

thinks only lifting weights makes him a better fighter

Must be a pain wiping your own ass

Go away Giga Nigga.

The real OP.

Most of your kind don't live past 55 yo. Why? Because your heart can't tell the fucking difference between you being that big due to muscle or fat. Ignoring that a bunch of powders have steroids in them, which further stresses the heart.

Fuck off with this copypasta shit

Hey bro roid much? Guess ur dick shriveled into a pop cap. I know u want to be anyone but you right now. That's why you posted on Sup Forums dipshit.

Let's meet up fuckboi

try to touch your middle upper back i bet you cant