GTFO please.

Tits or gtfo

you know the rules bitch

tits or gtfo

hello baby

old pastas

Sides gone!
Gets better every day

Damn and he still gets more action than me.

rude

bitch lasagna

lol
every day with a new story about a date going completely wrong.

I love it.

no, mom's spaghetti

tits or GTFO

Fuck off Dan!

Sage

Stupid fake story.

Also, white power. ;)

>be me
>24yo femanon
>meet guy off tinder
>he's super cute
>possiblebf.jpeg

like your stories babe, but what do you expect us to respond?

you know this is Sup Forums, right?

just show nudes,that'll tickle our imaginations just as much...

>irrelevant
Irrelevant to what exactly? How can any OP be irrelevant on Sup Forums's 'random' board?

she knows the rulez..
>hey white knight faggot, show boi pussy, please

lol.

i just want insight from other boys

why do i only meet qt boys who are fuckboys

I'm surprised you're still alive. One of these 'dates' will end you.

Why are all the women I meet uglier than their profile or mentally ill?

Why do the good looking ones not want me unless I mention how wealthy I am?

I'll feel bad about saying this tomorrow when I'm tripping, but whatever.

why would that happen

Show puss puss?

Sorry for the emotional turmoil, but if real that is some of the funniest shit I have ever heard. My only question, were you the hottest one there? or did you fail to fat chicks?

i'm not that fat o ugly. i'm a uk size 12/14 and i meet lots of guys on tinder so i can't be ugly

Weatherspoons at 1pm for roast?
Let's be cheap together

are you a qt possible.jpeg in newcastle?

I have no idea what those britbong numeral translations mean. But from context, I think I understand, at any point did you just want to lean in and get super into the chanting?.

ok, will let you in on a little secret...
i intentioanally target 'plane jane' looking girls.
because the crave the attention, and I make them feel sexy and desired, and that makes them so hot and wet that the sex is usually awesome, without me having to take them out on an elaborate date.

plane jane girls on tinder with low to medium self esteem usually means I just show up to her place, and a guaranteed good healthy fuck without even going outside.

then i use the old "getting back together with my ex" story after fucking her a couple more times (or not if cold fish), and I target the next one.

but i am never cruel to them/you while interacting, and initial flirtatious chatting. i make you feel desired, and fuck you good, then maybe stick around for a while, then move on to the next.

and i have a sugar mama cougar that is kinda my girlfriend. but maybe its becuase i got divorced at a youngish age, and no longer want longer term relationships for now....

but I would treat you very well next time you pass thru los angeles, i live near LAX airport///

Nah, Nw3 but Im on my way up now.
Get the lube ready

Dude, not that I wouldn't do/enjoy it, but you get that's sociopathic, right? Do you ever want to stop? where does it end?

>FUCK you faggot, this info is for OP, she deserves truths

why are qt boys like this

Wow this is a good idea.

I am thinking of doing this, but I don't think I can get hard from chunks or minorities.. This is what makes dating not so easy for me. I've come to realize I might not find a girl that meets my standards, so I may just wait until I have a few mil and buy some 18 year old "wives ".

because we want our woman to be so very turned on just to meet us and see us, and jump on us the very first time we meet.

the high maintenance heavy makeup chicks think their shit doesnt stink and we need to perform a show just to sit down and have a nice little get to know each other chat that may go nowhere, because she it too busy asking all her girlfriends what they think of this guy, etc.

the more down to earth girls open up honestly, and are hungry to be desired, and when you make them feel so special, they get all hot and tinglly and are usually such good fucks when you first meet them.

at least, that is why i do this... but then again, I dont treat my tinder dates badly, i treat them with some sexy kindness, and some would be good as friends, but i realize they are disappointed with friendzone result, but that is the truth you may have been seeking?

see you soon in los angeles?