Why aren't you making black girls mommies white boys?

Why aren't you making black girls mommies white boys?

because tfw no black gf :(

Niggers deserve extermination.

3edgy5me

Same reason black guys don't, they wont suck dick & have fake hair

*through insemination

i'm not zoophilic

/thread

Because all the ones you'd actually want to fuck tend to be high class, and thus difficult to encounter let alone bag and/or impregnate.

You're also not funny

1. Black girls have the most fuckable asses BUT don't take dick up their poopers.
2. Black girls do swallow

I don't want to get HIV. I just fuck white/asian dudes bareback.

I'm not into bestiality nor am I a race traitor

>black girls won't suck dick
every black girl i dated not only sucked dick but ate ass, too. Pretty sure I'm going to wind up marrying a black woman.

Because i want my kids to have a loving mother

Enjoy the musk & buy stock in frebreeze

literally don't find them attractive. nothing racial. they are typically ugly

The type of black girls that like white dudes tend to be loving mothers

my wife's black boyfriend has my wife keep me locked in chastity : (

Last time I tried fucking a black chick she let out a big fart and like it wasn't a big deal. Went soft in like 2 seconds.

Acted like*

>the musk
god yes you know I do, man.

Because if I wanted to fuck a monkey I would just buy a monkey and fuck that.

Dat child support, dat diversity, dat getting stared at by niggers, dat mullato baby that doesn't look a thing like me, dat infidelity that most black chicks have
>Stay the fuck away

That's cool. Hope you find what you're looking for

nigger bitches have the highest % of STDs

Low test soyboy detected for not inhaling that sweet brap

I'm not into bestiality

because niggers are niggers.

hurr durr bestiality
hurr durr zoophilia
hurr durr le monkey
Why are racists so unfunny and unoriginal

Hurr durr Jungle Fever

cause they're intimidated

Yeah, by Aids and Ebola

Not a race traitor.

hurr durr another butthurt cuck

If you have fucked more than 3 black chicks, and still are more attracted to them than whites you are probably living in a shithole like Flint, MI

this. Neither am I.

because beastiality is illegal

no junge fever...

>looks at wristband collection from the flint deja vu
yeah, you're probably right

Because they are as disgusting as the male version.

Same reason to why I wouldn't fuck a dog, I don't have sex with animals.

Lul not even black guys want black women what makes you think white people do?

Because beaner girls are the way to go

Do black chicks actually smell bad? Gotten a BJ from one, one time but never fucked. Had buddies tell me they smell bad.

my dick is too small

If your under 9 inches you cannot pleasure women.

Nah, my gf lives in one of those older homes that always smells like laundry detergent (it's something to do with the finish on the hardwood). She smells so fking good. Hair is always some fruity scent. She's got locks and washes more often than i do tbh.

Loves giving and receiving oral. I never cum from BJs but we go bareback during sex and i cum in under 5mins and she's happy about it. If I last too long she gets upset and starts to believe that her pussy isn't tight enough or something. In which case I'm guaranteed anal. Did i mention that? I get my pick of holes at any given time. Fucking dream

responsibility ? what a mysterious word for niggers

I don't want HIV

Use to have a Black Jap as a GF, ended up being a fucking schizo pyschopath. Fuck niggers and Japs too.

I'm rocking a solid 4.3

Well if you have good girth there may be hope for you. Or learn to give good oral.

5 inch girth so not bad I guess

when you nut and she still sucking

Charles died today, you can't stop being an edge now
All the ones I've fucked suck and the fake hair is something you stop noticing after a while
>
This

You might also get lucky and find a girl with a small vag

With a watermelon flavored condom a nigger might also try to bite your dick too caught up in thinking she's eating watermelon

stfu nigger lover

>cuckservative

i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesnt even matter

True, do you suppose we can impregnate a bunch of chimpets and leave them single mothers as much as, if not more than our nigger counterparts??

>implying black women would be in to me
>implying anyone would be in to me

They smell And pronounce things incorrectly

cause they'd leave when I announce I'm preg

real alpha white male here... been with dozens of black chicks, they smell and taste great. only had one smell but it was bc she was young, only 18. a lot of young chicks don't kno how to take care of their pussy. has nothing to do with race you beta cuck ass losers.

>the year of our lord and savior Jesus Christ 2017
>living anywhere near black people

I scooby dooby doo.

Ewww dark puss is ugly...like his feminine penis.....needs tan

Ya but they are close or around 30 for first pregnancy....but shes in it for money

yes goyim
racemixing is good for you

Been with 2 black girls....first was good others ass stunk.
White n asian are cleaner.
Buddys say latinas most are clean but 711 n 911 girls really reek.

Ill keep it light white asian n castizos only.

Think dark girls sweat more so hygienically not great....will explain why they dont do oral with each other

Traps r sexier to u n u know it

Hottest brown girls .....arguably hottest vs eyropean n asian girls.
#1 if not 2

Because blacks, especially black females, have literally the highest chance of having STDs out of any race. Conservative estimates show 1,613 / 100K black women have an STD at any given time according to the CDC. The next highest is black men at 809 / 100K, followed by Hispanic women at 574 / 100K, then white women at 260 / 100K, Hispanic men at 192 / 100K, Asian women at 158 / 100K, white men at 95 / 100K, and lastly Asian men at 61 / 100K.

I would rather fuck Asians and Whites, and leave the diseased filthy niggers and spics to their own.

High t guys dont mind stink.....im sticking to asian n white

To answer your question, I'm not financially secure enough at this time to support a family w/o being a leach. I'll check back in like 3 years. keep bumping in the mean time.

I don’t want black children.

Fun fact india has almost as many HIV/AIDS population as the whole continent of africa

for anyone interested her instagram is @brichellebebomb

Why is their always at least 1 black girl thread whenever i go on Sup Forums? I mean, i'm not complaining, just think it's weird.