What’s it gonna be faggots?

What’s it gonna be faggots?

Asian GF since too many white women have been indoctrinated into all this white privilege nonsense and think that white men are toxic. I'd rather date an asian chick since asians don't have any need to compete in this victim hierarchy bullshit since asians focus on education and family. I love them because of how they completely fuck up the entire narrative the left is trying to push.

Asian gf. Definitely asian gf

>feminists complain about racist patriarchy

>retaliate by being even more racist

Asian GF because I'm not a subhuman degenerate.

Asian gf

You sound like a blast to talk to at parties

Fuck off, what he said is true. That's how white society is becoming, and as a result white guys screw asian girls and white girls screw black guys. The white race is being wiped out. R.I.P. White race.

>Asian gf. Definitely asian gf

but... the children would still be white... that jap is milky as fuck.

I guarantee that none of those people with torches are getting laid, so asian GF.

if she a qt asian gf deffo gf

>explaining why most white chicks act crazy

>hurdur youre racist for not putting up with them

>mfw autists like you make up the left

Asian gf.

Most early 20's white women are stupid whores. They literally fuck niggers.

>mfw

Who gives a fuck? Korean and jap women are superior in every way

White women be like: Hol Up *Sucks black cock* you sayin we waz *attends feminist rally* the ideal Aryan *takes ten shots* goddesses?

I hardly see myself as "retaliating" I'm just not such a masochist that I'd want to date someone that thinks that because that I'm white and male that I'm the cause of everything that is wrong with this world.

White wommens are bigger Jew slaves than even niggers.

Jews are guaranteeing the first. It's gotta be the second.

White race is going extinct. At least I can die knowing that the jews left in power will be exterminated by the chinese

>asians who breed with whites always have smarter children
>literally the best of both worlds. Tall with good physical features and superior intellect

Why aren't you breeding asians?

White genocide is a myth.

Spotted the kike

I'm a White guy living in SE Asia, and I was a part of the white power movement before it was cool.
And I fucked both Asians and whites, and dated them both, and Asian girls aren't all that fantastic as people say, and neither are white girls.

But for me it's gonna be a white gf in the end.

2D ANIME GF

Asian gf best gf

I had an asian gf. Ended up dumping her. It's overrated, but find out for yourself if you need to I guess.

Yo is making fun of you but honestly, you sound like a blast to talk to at parties. Sincerely.

why not both?

I doubt he gave a fuck what the troll said anyways lol

asian side chicks
white children

>white children

You mean half black children

why you autistic virgin losers watch asian models and think average asian looks like that ? asians are fucking disgusting , what you see are just models 0.001% of asian population is that pretty (still uglier than average european)

asin gf

asian gf, these white nationalist niggers are gay if they wouldnt pound an asian

Depends on the Asian GF in question.

what i would give for an asian qt GF..

Singapore?

I've made my choice.

only racists use the term "subhuman", and you were referring to the racists. kek

>Date 1 white girl
>She cheats on me with my friend

Not twice.

I'd love to have a mixed kid with a black girl, the white race has never done a single thing for me.

spotted the stormfag

>these white nationalist niggers are gay
no shit

Jew.

INCOMING RED PILL

Jews : Through their religion, which hardly anyone converts TO, they've crested a unifying system that they can leverage in order to act as one to promote their best interests.

which is currently to make sure no whites are able to create a rival unifying group on the scale of Judaism.

Jews only help other jews out. In order to stifle business competition, they align with democrats in order to create higher barriers to entry for small businesses in markets. Also promote multiculturalism within media in order to secure even more blue votes in the form of making immigration from other races acceptable.
It's been shown that racial mixing in societies creates tensions in the form of crime, which destabilizes societies and makes it harder for racial groups to achieve independence from government leftist welfare.

This is how the jews achieve supremacy - through financial market control. It is working very well, and will go to any length to ensure this idea is censored

natural selection cry more

define racist, nigger

Most young white women are gutter trash that would bang a nigger.