>my wife

tfw serious

>pedophiles for ants

bump

teens aren't pre-pubescent

She's a 22yo school teacher who got caught

teens still aren't pre-pubescent and finding them attractive isn't a disorder

whatever makes you sleep at night pedo

While I agree, she had sex with a 17 year old. Literally a year from enlisting in the draft

>I-I-I don't find teens attractive!
>F-Finding them attractive is a mental disorder!
Literally all arousal tests show that all men find them attractive and all your ancestors proudly married/fucked them, dumb nu-male.

ye i seen the pic of his smug face that cant even grow a moustache

milf,mature,step-mom,teacher all implies older ladies, so we can deduce that men likes fucking.

still fapping to her since when she was posted to Sup Forums 2 days ago.

You can enlist at 17. Also the federal age of consent is 16. Also this shit is dumb and needs to have a legal makeover

Yea as a 18 year old, some people think I should immediately not be attracted to girls a few years younger than me. Thankfully most people aren’t this retarded.

got more?

i met this girl in jail, hung out with her while i was working in the psych pod. totally crazy.
the guards made things as hard as possible on her; even to walk her 100' down the hall, they put on full shackles with black box, 2 guards held her arm, 2 walked in front, and 2 walked behind with tasers drawn and laser sighted on her

..she and her boyfriend had been having sex with her 18 month old girl pretty much since birth; she filmed herself fucking the girl with a screw driver, and put the video online.

whole folder worth. what do you want? no nudes though

federal age of consent is 18. so it's a crime to travel from one state to another to fuck a 16 year old, even if 16 is legal in both states.
31 states have age of consent at 16, 7 have it at 17, and 12 have it at 18. (unrestricted sex; close in age exemptions exist in most)

Well she got what she deserves
Hopefully people see the difference between that and someone fooling with a teen

Thank god she got life. Most female pedos and rapists get a slap on the wrist and moved around. Maybe some community service.

your favs?

It's equally retarded to think that people stop being sexually attracted to ages they were previously sexually atrracted to

She was framed. Pics were shopped.

get of the internet melissa bailey. i thought u were banned

Descended ear.
Nose is wider than normal, goes beyond the corner of the eye. Same as another pedo (male) Amos Yee.

Story time?

she went to trial to try to get off on an insanity defense; the boyfriend took the plea deal and only got 15 years. im not sure what her offer was but given she was a girl it had to have been at least the same.
its also a little different when we're talking about an infant; that's entire indefensible

Federal is 16. Yes you're right it's illegal to cross state boarders to avoid your home state laws. I believe all states below 18 are romeo and juliet laws. But federal is 16

dude when someone corrects you, you should google it before doubling down and making yourself look like a fucking idiot
federal is 18. look it up.
and no, romeo and juliet laws are a different matter. 31 states allow 16 as the general age of consent. a 16 year old in those states can legally get gangbanged by a mob of 50 year olds. nobody can take a picture of course, because that would be cp. but sex is legal.

how i get em?

Hopefully she's dead now fucking cunt

A pedo's wet dream wifey

Idk, look up the name of some pedo teacher from columbia lately that was failing her students unless they fucked her.

That happened at my school. They've cleared out her room and theyre splitting up her students into other classes

Topkek!

WHERE WERE THESE GIRL PEDOS WHEN I WAS 13??

and someone complained about this?

was she fat or something?

I go to that school and he was a sophomore. Hes 15

Fucking the chads, beta

Provide the source
>You cannot

The chad 12 year olds. With their spiked hair and flame shirts lookin like Guy Fieri

wife was browsing shota on her phone before she went to sleep.
don't have a story of her actually doing anything with any kids, but she fantasizes about it and likes to treat me like a little boy in bed sometimes.

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

What would happen if you casually, joking at first, said you would love to watch her seduce a boy and give him his first experience?

Maybe even scout for a good looking boy with a single mom parent?

Woman/boy love is the most tender form of affection there is.

Describe that treatment?

We've already discussed this, fantasized about it a lot. But we'd never do it in fear of getting caught. Although we do have serious retirement plans to gather wealth and adopt a boy from overseas.

depends on her mood, and mine. sometimes I'm really timid and make her really push in order to do stuff. And sometimes I act like a horny little boy who just doesn't know what he's doing and that's usually when she gets more deviant.

Whats up with the "asian" category making it in 09-12 and then disappearing compretery?

living the dream, you lucky fuck.

Female pedos don't exist, let alone hot ones

thanks. love it.

won't lie, the wife is a solid 7/10 and when she actually tries she can pull in an 8 but that's rare. She's not hot, but she's pretty.

I feel like there should be more of this but I've never found it

Female pedos arent rare.

One of the english teachers at my school sucked off a guy in my class when we were 14. Never got caught either.

I also know a butch lesbian who likes getting young teen girls drunk and molesting them.

Mine too.

>"asian" category disappearing compretery?
undellated

this cunt

Dem coffee gravestone teefs.

bitch been suckin on cigars her entire life.

This is awesome that you've posted this online without a proxy or a vpn or anything.
Enjoy your van ride, pedoguy.

gross she's all fat and shit

being a pedo isn't illegal. also buying children in foreign countries where it is legal to do so is also not illegal. also you should know to take everything here with a grain of salt anyways.

>buying children in foreign countries where it is legal to do so is also not illegal
Except it is. You can't legally do something in a foreign country that's illegal in your home one.

you're fucking retarded

its not awrite

Lmao yes you can you moron.

You will be judged as if what you did in a foreign country was done in your home one where it's illegal you fucking retards. Look up the laws.

no that's not the fucking case. When my cousin was sixteen he went to germany where he was legally allowed to drink.

We're talking about crimes related to children here you fucking retard, look it up.

i've made threads before. i used to fuck my mother's friend when i was 14 and thoroughly enjoyed all 6 months it happened. no rape or anything like that. if anything it was me who was always trying to touch her or do something to her any time i could.

this things happening now are just strange to me.

>being prosecuted for "crimes" committed in a foreign country
>by your home country
>not understanding jurisdiction, extradition, or the justice system
Fucking WEW lad.

read You won't get away with it.

Dude sounds American, and the Team America World Police claim the right to prosecute any American for what would be illegal in America - even if the act occurred in a foreign country where the act was completely legal.

Because vaginas are sacred and the police state is God.

Yes, let me state that I’m attracted to 15 year olds during a poll when there are fucking retards like you who consider that child molestation
Also >source

Marriage material to me.

>fucking retards like you who consider that child molestation
What? My preference is 15-25. They sticked to 20 (TWENTY) because lower than that we hear nineTEEN, eighTEEN...and they are scared to admit that they like teens.

I know you shouldn't stick your dick in crazy, but it's just so much fun.

She's a fucked up pervert... I'd never do that shit, but I love fucked up perverted chicks.

I am 99% sure it applies to felonies only.

As for sex tourism, most countries have laws against it and can prosecute citizens that do not abide by their country's age of consent.

This is actually really fucked up.

inb4 literally everything

There's literally nothing wrong with pedophilia. People need to chill the fuck out.

There is no federal age of consent, there is a federal age of majority, but that has nothing to do with sex crimes.

The kid was like 14, she's 22; that sounds pretty fucking paedophiley to me!

Because no one visit Thailand lol

You can have sex with a 16 year old in my country. Does that make me a pedo?

Wtf

120 year old man + teen = not pedophilia
mature + pre-pubescent = pedophilia

No, it just means you technically had sex with a minor in US federal law terms. Pedophiles have sex with prepubescent children (usually 12 and under, give or take) and that's a far more serious crime no matter what country you're in.... well, besides the middle east.

WTF MODS!!!!