Do meatcucks have one valid...

Do meatcucks have one valid, scientific argument as to why they shouldn't go vegan or are they all just too lazy and too fat to be able to make a change for their health, body, attractiveness, longevity, and morality?

I'm actually curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrlBSuuy50Y
washingtonpost.com/graphics/business/batteries/congo-cobalt-mining-for-lithium-ion-battery/
9to5mac.com/2017/04/12/life-as-an-iphone-factory-worker-nyu-student/amp/
popsci.com/amp/vegetarian-vegan-not-always-healthy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/11/11/1441.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743036/pdf/ukmss-27731.pdf
academic.oup.com/edrv/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/er.2008-0022
ofbf.org/uploads/OFBFHormoneUseinAnimalAgriculturebriefing.pdf
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249408/pdf/kwr289.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12710911
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15134976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19064574
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21764858
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11445478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11911282
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18471323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20724470
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21900107
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21915130
clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/11/10/3828.full.pdf html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19838933
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10189040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25367323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15351581
journals.lww.com/nutritiontodayonline/Abstract/2013/03000/Exploring_the_Soyfood_Controversy.5.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729654
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19318430
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19996398
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19221874
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20956506
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22524810
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21357380
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22539238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23725149
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20358466
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25989745
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16094059
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3357167/pdf/brc0005-0044.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15203374
cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/canres/58/3/442.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15531686
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11408508
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11875733
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25648405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24871675
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/prehistoric-humans-had-better-teeth-than-we-do-26567282/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. No arguments here.

no argument needed

I like meat and I don't care about the slaughter of animals.

These threads are the faggiest bait in the history of Sup Forums.

Smells like ass in here.

So you admit that the vegan diet is superior in every way and that you're just a beta numale waste of space for eating meat?

youtube.com/watch?v=BrlBSuuy50Y
If you can sit through this entire documentary and still eat the same amount of meat I will cease shitposting on Sup Forums forever.

ofc i know its a shitbait but
most of animals are predators you idiot

No b8 nigger. Go vegan. Quit being a low-test, beta numale, unhealthy and unfit, disgusting faggot.

>quit being beta
>too beta to eat meat

Kys fag

different user. seen plenty of these vids. still eat more meat than anything else. now cease shitposting and fuck off to your faggot vegan lifestyle. eat some tofu or something.

>most animals are predators
Actually most animals are herbivores. By a large margin. That statistic sadly plays into your logic, which is flawed- as YOU are not a purely instinctual animal. Something different about you that no other animal species shares. You are a human. Intelligent. An omnivore. You can live purely on plants. Yet society has pushed you into eating dairy and meat because it's a very expensive product and the marketing jews make the most from you.

bait also
>S T E R O I D S

There is no proof a vegan diet is superior, come back if that can ever be proved

>t. too beta to eat a healthy diet, read studies and learn about meat being garbage, and too beta to increase his test

i'd rather not supplement to get gains
plus meat tastes fucking good

>didn't watch the video
>expects me to cease
You've never even watched a youtube video you faggot larping 4 year old.

I'd be vegan if it weren't for yoghurt and sour cream. Shit's so good, no lacto intolerance either since it's fermented dairy not straight cow's milk (although the pasteurised homogenised "milk" we see in shops is faaaar from the real deal too)

Roids arent vegan

tldr go look how ocean works

Naim is actually natty dude. He's not gigantic. He's buff as shit but he's been lifting for a decade.
Plus vegans have higher test. ;)

-vegeterian for past 12 years, feel great

The average omnivore has 8 vitamin deficiencies.
The average vegan has 3.

Vegans are more healthy statistically and relying on taste for your only resource of happiness is fucking sad.

btw human needs 11 different proteins and plants contain 9 of them and you have to put a fuckload of effort to get those 9

OP you eat cock all the time and that's meat, so what's your point?

>tldr go look how ocean works
This says nothing other than you can barely type a sentence. Elaborate please.

Fuck you fake moral shithead, your cellphone represents more death than any meat eater the only difference is you have a fake highground so you can pretend your not part of the same horror show as us all

Animals don't have personhood and we are omnivores that need protein, millennia of eating meat for that protein has imprinted it on us all

Also vegans require money, meat is cheap

Fuck off

...What.
Have you ever studied nutrition. Vegans put zero effort into this if they eat a variety of different plants.

Yes and it's the same exact argument in favor of homosexuality or transgenders that ironically vegans (who are typically leftists and should accept the argument) make: It's your body and your choice to live it however you want as long as you aren't hurting ANYONE else. It's my choice to eat meat if I find it delicious and don't care about my health.

Any argument you can try to persuade to prevent someone from eating meat, you could make an even stronger argument to also prevent abortion or homosexuality/transgender.

>too lazy and too fat
Literally contradicting your own pic
Also 'vegan bodybuilders' will also tell you their roid free, not the best test subjects for self reporting to be presented as fact.

You cant compare people who care about their diet and people who dont give a shit.

You would have to compare meat eaters who really care about their diet, and vegans. Else the stats are misleading

>your cellphone represents more death
Wrong. Sauce it up.
inb4 u can't
>we are omnivores that need protein
Way to prove my point in one sentence.
>vegans require money, meat is cheap
Meat is more expensive. It's a dozen-times more expensive in fact. Have you ever been to a grocery store..?

fresh tofu
pepitas
sesame
oatmeal
tempeh
peanut butter
almonds

god tier right there

Because vegans are all left-wing antifa, don't assume my gender demiqueers.

I don't want any part of that.

>vegans on average live 7.3 years longer
This is a significant statistic. All you have to do is eat raw plants and not give a fuck.
Shit, you could eat 100% oreos and take a multivitamin and you'd be healthier than the average meatcuck.

what? im talking about protein you idiot

Vegans are actually split down the middle in politics. I'd have to find the sauce for that if you care enough to reply. Like 70% of them don't give a fuck about politics iirc.

Correction, people who care about their diet live longer, misleading stats once again

Type 1 diabetic. Fill up on meat. Eating all vegetables makes my stomach hurt and I shit weird. Can get chicken extremely cheap. Pork most days is cheap, and I get beef when on sale. Vegetables flux wildly sometimes. Meat proteins are easier for me to come by.

This is all I need

You can eat 1000 calories per day of any fucking plants and you'll get enough protein.

Look at the infographic here: Jesus christ it blows my mind how little plants people eat.

>Scientific

well, if my body through hundreds of millions of years of evolution was designed to then I will consume the flesh of other animals.

Also, meat does not create fattasses. Its those who over consume certain foods. Again our bodies, thru evolution, was designed to seek out high caloric foods. It worked out well for the its entire run time except in the last 50 years due to people not expelling energy to acquire food.

If you want your question answered, go to college and take some bio courses. You are asking stupid questions.

The battery in your cell phone is harvested by rape and child labor the production of it is done by slave labor in china yet you use it with no issue

Omnivorous means eats both you have ducking canine teeth you simpleton

Meat as a protein source is cheap, particularly for children that require it

instead of eating 50 different plants to barely survive you could just eat chicken and eggs

Kek. Being a vegan is as easy as cutting processed, low testosterone, high cholesterol, disgusting shit out of your diet.

It's also cheaper by a factor of 4.

FUCKING KEKED

She died with 4 others. 4 non-vegans.

Meatcucks: -280
Vegans: -1

Thanks for reminding me of this win user. Great statistic to favor vegans.

And less tasty by a factor of 20

What the fuck is that? Rabbit food? Shut the fuck up and stop trying to push your lifestyle choice on people who choose different than you. If you enjoy eating thatl shit that's cool, I could give a fuck, so why do you care what others eat?

That image is retarded. Meat eaters just eat meat because they know it's fucking delicious. They don't need someone to tell them to, and obviously we expect to pay to eat. Conversely the vegan can't shut the fuck up about letting people eat meat in peace. Case and point: this thread. Not to mention the images aren't even fair comparison because we'd still be expected to pay money for the corpses of dead plants.

>Its those who over consume certain foods
Ironically sugar which is plant based, and don't forget HFC (High fructose corn syrup) - a leading cause of obesity

>100% of vegans who climbed mount everest died.

>millions of years of evolution
You are an omnivore. Not a carnivore. Not a herbivore. You can live from purely plants. Third generation vegans prove this extremely well.
>meat does not create fattasses
Prove it wrong. It does. I guarantee it.
>go to college and take some bio
Kek can you read a study?

$0.99 a pound for chicken legs and thighs. $0.59 a dozen of eggs, large. I can't pass that up. I don't eat many starches or sugars if I can help it. Vegetables are full of those. I am a type one diabetic, I can't survive on rice, corn, potatoes, soybeans or wheat.

shit aint complete proteins
do you lift?

>Omnivorous means eats both
It doesn't require you to eat both. There are civilizations that were primarily vegan. Most of which had a longer life expectancy.

Post your sauce next time.

Nice try though.
btfo

We just don't give a fuck.

You can't live on chicken and eggs you fat shit.

You still need 50 different plants to survive.

kek

Won't you?

Does that mean we could live purely from animal products to?

Three have climbed and survived. Learn to google, dumbass.

Even if 100% had died, that's still a minor statistic.

>logical fallacy 1-10

You're a moron.

Nah. Learn to cook.

lets hear it for vitamin b12 deficiency

>rapist just rape because they know it's fucking delicious
Nice argument. Have you graduated highschool?

Sugar and Hfc are the leading cause of obesity

Plants kill hundreds of thousands of people a year and cripple our hospital systems

Tbh OP, I'm in nice shape as a meat eater.
I open a fridge and eat what I want.
I'm happy from that.

Why do you care what other people do?
Just worry about yourself and do you.

They are vegetarian not vegan moral shit bags, so they get protein and fat from animals

Fuck you:
washingtonpost.com/graphics/business/batteries/congo-cobalt-mining-for-lithium-ion-battery/

9to5mac.com/2017/04/12/life-as-an-iphone-factory-worker-nyu-student/amp/

Fake moral asshole, your ethics are as thin as your logic

Certain meat production could be reduced but veganism is biologically flawed for humans, our evolution has proved that over and over: source human history

have you ever researched aminos?

literally rice and beans is a complete protein

DYEL?

there is documented proof that pre-civilization man had canines and incisors, we've always been meat eaters

Won't I what? Post source?

You want ten 2000 character posts full of sauce for any topic?

The science community is in the vegan's favor.

There are a lot of nutrients we get from eating meat, and many diseases vegans are more likely to contract than meat eaters. The first example that comes to mind is vitamin b12, a defiance of this can cause anemia and related symptoms. In many cases, the defiance is diet related, and while b12 supplements are available, are you really going to spend your time and money buying supplements for the nutrients you’re lacking?

>b12
something that meatcucks share with vegans
We're aware of you. Meatcucks usually aren't and 40% of them have a b12 deficiency. Consider yourself woke, faggot.

Post your sauce and we can talk

Kek. Prove it.

Animals go into the jungle alive and come out mauled to shreds by a lion and vegans like to think that something humane happens along the way such that humans doing the same thing is wrong but wild animals doing it is alright.

Any source for your pictures you are posting would be nice. Honestly I would like the read.

>diseases
14 out of the 15 leading causes of death are directly associated with eating meat. Heart disease is #1. Accidental death is #15.
I doubt you've ever studied the subject.
The average omnivore has 8 deficiencies.
The average vegan has 3.

Nice try though. Try posting sauce next time.

btfo

>120g of protein
following 1g protein/1lb weight
i'm 6'1", if i weighed 120 i'd be tiny
point is i don't want to supplement anything, best source of lean protein is chicken and it's that simple

wondering why vegans are such shitheads ?
brain stops working if you dont eat meat

Wrong
popsci.com/amp/vegetarian-vegan-not-always-healthy

>because animals rape eachother that means I can rape other people

>being this retarded

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health » milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

we are the masters of this planet.
we are at the top of the food chain so that means we eat what the fuck we want.

Easy as fuck proof: most fruits are in trees and humans lacked the tools to harvest from trees. Most fruits/vegetables didn't naturally grow in areas where humans could gather them. As a result, we had no choice but to eat meat for a long time until we discovered farming WAY later into our history.

Due to measured levels of dioxin that exceed safety standards, the National Academy of Science has for years recommended that people avoid eating a diet rich in animal fats.
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html

Change in quality of life and immune markers after a stay at a raw vegan institute: a pilot study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/

The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/

Interindividual differences in response to plant-based diets: implications for cancer risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/

An impact of the diet on serum fatty acid and lipid profiles in Polish vegetarian children and children with allergy. [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

ESTROGEN FROM MEAT CAUSES CANCER:
IGF-1 Levels of vegans and others: cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/11/11/1441.full.pdf
IGF-1 in blood correlated with cancer: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743036/pdf/ukmss-27731.pdf
IGF-1 and Cancer growth: academic.oup.com/edrv/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/er.2008-0022

95% of cattle are given estrogen to increase growth:
ofbf.org/uploads/OFBFHormoneUseinAnimalAgriculturebriefing.pdf

Mammal estrogens are 10,000x more potent than xenoestrogens and meat can contribute to 40% of estrogen intake:
tinyurl com/yayt4qlc

Adolescent Daily Milk = 302% increase prostate cancer: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249408/pdf/kwr289.pdf
Increase in prostate cancer with dairy Japan: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12710911

Vegan Patrik Baboumian Breaks World Record for Most Weight Ever Carried
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL4lb6IevWw
Rates of cancers, especially hormone-dependent cancers such as prostate cancer and breast cancer, are significantly lowered when omitting animal products, like cow's milk, from the diet. Not only that, but plant foods, such as soy and flaxseeds, have protective effects on the body to prevent or reverse the development of these types of cancers.

Flaxseeds and its effects on prostate cancer:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15134976

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19064574

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21764858

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11445478

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11911282

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18471323

Flaxseeds and its effects on breast cancer:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20724470

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21900107

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21915130

clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/11/10/3828.full.pdf html

More testosterone must be great for all that pussy you're not getting

Soy and prostate cancer:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19838933

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10189040

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25367323

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15351581
Soy and breast cancer:

journals.lww.com/nutritiontodayonline/Abstract/2013/03000/Exploring_the_Soyfood_Controversy.5.aspx

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14729654
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19318430
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19996398
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19221874
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20956506
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22524810
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21357380
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22539238
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23725149

Dairy and prostate cancer:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20358466
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25989745
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16094059
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3357167/pdf/brc0005-0044.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15203374
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249408/pdf/kwr289.pdf
cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/canres/58/3/442.full.pdf

Dairy and female cancers:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15531686
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11408508
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11875733
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25648405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24871675

Acne, dairy and cancer (PMID: 20046583)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2

Hormones in milk can be dangerous By Corydon Ireland
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Pork May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds

Milk consumption: aggravating factor of acne and promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies

Milk Consumption and Prostate Cancer
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer

Dairy Linked to Acne Development
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development

youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
Celebrated Cornell University professor T. Colin Campbell Phd, presents the overwhelming evidence showing that animal protein is one of the most potent carcinogens people are exposed to.

TMAO: A Toxic Substance Formed When You Eat Meat Can Make You... Dead Meat
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/

Meat, dairy may be as detrimental to your health as smoking cigarettes, study says
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/

Vegan Blood Fights Cancer 8x Better
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/

Animal Protein and the Cancer Promoter IGF-1
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/

Vegan diet in physiological health promotion. [Acta Physiol Hung. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644

- Vegans have higher testosterone

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/

-Animal-derived estrogens (60–70%) in the human diet is milk and dairy products

From

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

I am at the top of the food chain on top of the food chain.
I like to eat the raw meat off of vegans. Mmmmmmm vegan meat.

>"estrogens may pass through the food chain and exert some disorders in male reproductive system"
>1639+ ng/L of oestrogen
>1 gallon of milk per day would literally put you higher than a fucking woman starting her ovulation/menstrual cycle
>"Animal-derived estrogens (60–70%) in the human diet is milk and dairy products"
>"Hartmann and co-workers conducted a market basket survey and measured the steroid concentration in milk and milk products using GS/MS method (93). They found a maximum concentration of total estrone (sum of free and conjugated forms) in butter with 1.47 ng/g, which followed by 0.26, 0.17, 0.16, and 0.13 ng/g (or ng/ml) in cream, Gouda cheese, yoghurt, and milk, respectively."

>tfw you've been effeminated by the meat and dairy jews and you still eat meat and dairy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299

nice strawman

Have you?

kek
walk into an animal rights group as a vegan male and every girl will jump on your high-t dick

>best source of lean protein is chicken

that is false

just try giving up meat and cheese, eat any amount of beans and rice and you'll be more than fine.
seriously, no more formulas

fuck off samefag

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/prehistoric-humans-had-better-teeth-than-we-do-26567282/
not only that: "The researchers found that as prehistoric humans transitioned from hunting and gathering to farming, certain types of disease-causing bacteria that were particularly efficient at using carbohydrates started to win out over other types of “friendly” bacteria in human mouths."

>no source

You make me curious, you don´t wear leather shoes or jackets? Your car does not have any leather seats?

Yeah, vegans are all faggots posting pictures of shirtless men on Sup Forums. I'd rather reproduce.