ITT: We talk about red pill tactics

ITT: We talk about red pill tactics
Get a load of this cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=WY9SKJbJZ64

How can people be so brainwashed?

I hope this bitch gets redpilled in a back alley by Tyrone and Lil Sqeegy on Thanksgiving night.

Wintessed

Get the fuck in here \b\!

noice

What in the actually fuck is a redpilled
Get lost Drumpf

B is ded

They become brainwashed because they are uneducated.

As soon as Moot realized George Soros was unleashing his army of kikes on Sup Forums he abandoned ship. Soros just gave 17 Billion to his open society. Why do you think for the past 5 years there has been nothing but cuck/youmadwhiteboi/trap/blacked threads on b?

Trips of get
Dubs of truth

this thread gon be epic
>hovers finger over PtrScr

Epic

I want to pop her chin pimple Jesus Christ

I think it is a fucking mole, especially becuase she looks like a fucking witch.

I didn't hear a thing she said because I was busy staring at it

Checked

It makez me want to punch her in the face.

Fuck I hate nostril rings in women.

Didn't even see it if that bouncing bubble of skin on her damn chin

That's a woman?

"Why don't we take the SJWs and push them somewhere else?"

I always thought about tricking my liberal friends into moving into an all-black neighborhood. I was thinking about telling them how much of a hero they would be if they moved into a neighborhood with mostly black people. Tell them that black people would embrace them for treating them like they are the same. In all actuality they would be robbed, beaten, and most likely killed.

You cannot redpill some people any more than you can teach hamsters rocket science. Stop.

Quite opposite

Chekd
Pic related

Chekd
Chekd & Verified Truth

Todays educational system accross the entire western world is heavily corrupted with a Marxist Agenda

Good goy, you take this post down at once!

Nice trips there user.
I hadn't even watched the video but i already know that i wouldn't stand her bullshit.

You don't even know what's going on here. They had a beef with the white guy for stealing the bike their father bought them for Christmas!

Zol es zayn dir voyl bakumen!

What tbe fuck is going on in this thread

This shit is upsurd!

They've discovered our ruse, Schmul! Disperse!

Based

Colin Flaherty's youtube channel is a good red pill resource. Other than that people are so far gone there is really no hope. It also doesn't help that woman aren't great at logic and driven mostly by emotions and they're allowed to vote.

Dude half the time they get beat down soly for the color of their skin but the still dont connect the dots.

INCOMING RED PILL

Jews : Through their religion, which hardly anyone converts TO, they've crested a unifying system that they can leverage in order to act as one to promote their best interests.

which is currently to make sure no whites are able to create a rival unifying group on the scale of Judaism.

Jews only help other jews out. In order to stifle business competition, they align with democrats in order to create higher barriers to entry for small businesses in markets. Also promote multiculturalism within media in order to secure even more blue votes in the form of making immigration from other races acceptable.
It's been shown that racial mixing in societies creates tensions in the form of crime, which destabilizes societies and makes it harder for racial groups to achieve independence from government leftist welfare.

This is how the jews achieve supremacy - through financial market control. It is working very well, and will go to any length to ensure this idea is censored

MODS MODS! Please 404 this racist thread!

GET ISRAEL PM, QUICK. THIS INFORMATION CANNOT BE SPREAD

Bump hope someone reads these.

HOLY SHIT

Jesus fuck it all makes sense now

Oh I read them loud and clear you jewish loving antisemitic nigger fucking gay racist cock licking homophobic faggot.

Damn son, there's a glitch in the matrix

Holy fuck, Trump will really be god emperor!

please stay in your containment board

No need to be so salty, schmul. You already won. I'm just glad to know that the chinese will be the ones exterminating you in due time, since the bereft west will be incapable of competing

>Jews invented taking a day off

Bumpity

Bamp

>>She's wrong rape culture isn't real. Hope she gets raped.
>>She's wrong rape culture isn't. Hope she gets raped.
>>She's wrong culture. Hope she gets raped.
>>She's wrong. Hope she gets raped.
>>Hope she gets raped.

kysf

Don't waste your time watching the video. It's hacked up so badly it's almost unwatchable.

What a bunch of crap. The only reason your ideas get censored is because they are nonsense