Suicidal and drunk. Im 23, a loser and I havent succeeded in anything in life I he nothing going me...

Suicidal and drunk. Im 23, a loser and I havent succeeded in anything in life I he nothing going me . And I have no power or anything to change myself what's the best way to kill myself

Hey man, don't do it. Find something constructive to do that might end up killing you, drive a car way too fast, practice making large fireworks, hell maybe even try climbing a few telephone poles for the hell of it. If you are certain you want to die, then go out with style. That means do anything you want, but make sure you'll be remembered for it

Just do it you're pathetic

I also don't want to put others at harm either
Maybe a build a boat dissappear at sea I rather just be gone

Try smoking, bub.

Killin in style

I love it

I do like tobacco

if youre gonna kill yourself, make use of it. donate your body to science or save someone from a burning building and die of severe burns or throat cancer. Or steal a ton of shit and and donate it to homeless and kill yourself. Be creative

One stick a day fades a minute of your lifespan away.

But take time to reflect, do you really want to do that?
Life may be crummy now, but you need to forgive yourself in one way or another. Eventually the healing somehow comes in.

Party til you're dead.
>Nicotine, Valium, Vicadin, Marijuana, Ecstacy and alcohol
>COCAINE
-Josh Homme

Imy a fat smoking loser no one should be using any part oof me

go join the military bro!
its best decision i have ever made and i advice you to do the same!!

Forgive myself? What do you mean?

I've always wanted to be in the marines. But I never can see myself being part of a brotherhood. Too much of a loner.

You want to die because you havent had sex in a while or at all and because youre poor and uneducated right?

Forgive yourself for you are planning to take away your future. You shouldn't just give up just yet. There is still time. I'm an oldfag and i can tell you that you cannot just judge the situation until you see it's outcome.

You've been around block

its not how you think it is

go coastie if you want something a bit more "stable" or "normal"

It seems to just run I my family raised to. E losers.

Realize you have the power not to die.

Coastie?

coastguard

Well with that being said i ve already been arrested and I know that's gonna come up I'm not will be able to join law enforcement

Lol kys faggot

It's all outlook. Now, op you said that
>Im 23, a loser and I havent succeeded in anything in life

well, isn't it time to make a change? Be it getting fit or getting a car, or even joining a contract position in some backwoods staffing firm, only you can accomplish your own success.

You do not succeed for other's opinions, but for your love for them.

Love and acceptance are two different things yet they are somewhat interpreted the same.

Thatz why I need pointers dawg

Nigga smaller words too drunk

Going to see them live in January.
Should be great.

Just do what I do: wait until you're 27, and kill yourself then, just so that you can belong to the "27 club".
4 more months.

I'm just saying, go out there and better yourself. Life cannot give you your success by just waiting for it, go out and make your life better.

Hey op you're only 23, you're still young. Oprah was 32 when she became something

I look like Oprah on hiatus

Even if I live like hobo though case I can make it as that

Sounds like good company

go to NK and take out Kim?
go be irl superhero and kill "bad" guys?
grab a backpack and start walking and never return home, see how far you get by treating life as rpg

You're 23 FFS. You're not supposed to have succeeded in any way yet. Simply still being alive is a big enough accomplishment.

I guess I'm not the only one with those fantasies.

It's hard to imagine that when I see cousins doing way better than me at younger ages,

Well, you need the balls to just move to your success. How bad do you want to make a success out of yourself? It's all up to you.

I know your right I just can't see it in me.

There's a board for people like you

That's the thing about life user. It gives and it takes. I hope that your cousins continue to succeed, but just as quickly they can fail. That's life. I hope you get past this and continue on to greater things. You never know what's just down the road. Life is both great and fucked up that way. You take it as it comes and you persevere. You're young yet, live life while you're still young. Getting your shit together is for your 30's.

You just need to ketit.

Esketittttt!

Shirt like this makes me feel like a normjie what does that even mean daWg

I'm glad for my cousins and what not. I don't want them to fail at all. I don't ehave a plan nerr did . Your right I don't know exactly what i ll see down the road but I can tell it ain't gonna be the best of roads and I can't accept that I suck at talking to anybody in real life and on the internet. I have no interesting thingsthings out me I don't even see as those edgy fags where nothing matters I. Just can't relate to things or ideas how everyone else does..

See myself as those* edgy fags

And to be honest I have a very difficult time to open up about anything to anyone. Even simple a hit like what's your favorite color or something stupid like that my opinion ain't worth shit