Not listening to a heavy hitter KJV bible only American preacher

>Not listening to a heavy hitter KJV bible only American preacher.

I hope Sup Forums christians don't actually do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hWmx0niWuU

youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

youtube.com/watch?v=ttxumEkHnKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQZDg92bMKw
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xz1Z8bySHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtube.com/watch?v=68Eb3eA82QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ud7EqbJ5lRs
youtube.com/watch?v=igjCC1eK8xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=EQZDg92bMKw

>>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Based protestant.

He's a cuck on immigration. He says were "all god's people" and that we shouldn't have borders. fuck dis nikka

>listening to a pro-racemixing, anti-border kike

No thank you. But I guess regarding Cuckstianity it's the best you can get.

>SA

good preacher but I wouldnt come close to his church, seems kind of cultish

still like the guy but also this
>listening to a pro-racemixing, anti-border kike

he gets it wrong in retarded ways sometimes

i.e trying to use romans 1 as proof that all homosexuals are reprobate

MISCEGENATION PREACHER

>He's a cuck on immigration. He says were "all god's people" and that we shouldn't have borders. fuck dis nikka

and there is a mixed race couple sitting in, so irritating, and the black husband is so proud and screams amen all the time, his actual name is jamal or smth

>i.e trying to use romans 1 as proof that all homosexuals are reprobate

yeah, thats retarted, also KJV only stuff is weird, James White destroyed him, and SA just acted infantile as an SJW

errr no. he's a one trick pony. only thing he get's right is the jew shit. he's done several sermons about how race-mixing is biblical

>>listening to a pro-racemixing, anti-border kike
I don't really know the guy, but maybe he's more just like pro-freedom rather than pro-those specific things? I mean there's inherently nothing wrong with "racemixing" (the wrong thing is pushing it as an agenda or as something inherently good whastoever) or believing all people all God's.

The only thing I agree that is retarded is no having borders. Nation and loyalty to your Homeland is Divine Law.

>he's done several sermons about how race-mixing is biblical

but still one of the few that will call out bruce jenner and gay shit out loud and public

He'd call me a heretic but i really appreciate his style of preaching.

It's still insane prod American personality cult though.

I like KJV only, he just get it very wrong sometimes. The stuff he says about homosexuals in general is still really entertaining though.

>Paul literally says men who sleep with other men are unrighteous and will receive God's wrath
>homosexuals aren't reprobate

???

>I mean there's inherently nothing wrong with "racemixing"
contradicts
>The only thing I agree that is retarded is no having borders. Nation and loyalty to your Homeland is Divine Law.

ANDERSON

IS

A

MEME

MACHINE

How is Sup Forums not obsessed with this guy? I listen to him almost every day. He is like a meme goldmine.
>calls gay protestors fags to their face
>calls for execution of homos to stop AIDS
>is completely red pilled

continue

>Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

homosexualtiy is a terrible sin but it is lsited together with other sins in Romans which can all lead to reprobation, but homosexualtiy is not a definitive proof of reprobation (although you are at hgh risk), as is Clear in Corinthians 6: 9

>Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to nor perform homosexual acts, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were.

Pull out your Bible and reread Romans 1, m8. There is a singular theme through the entire chapter.

Basically homosexuality is a judgment against those who refuse to acknowledge the creation. Those who refuse to acknowledge the creation being the subject. God literally lets them become fags for denying it. It means the worst kind of reprobates are homosexuals, but not all homosexuals are the worst kind of reprobates, or reprobates at all for that matter.

To think otherwise would be a direct contradiction to 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

It's really just more proof that homosexuality is a grave sin.

I don't get it either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very much against the race mixing crap, but then again it is Christianity....

This guy fucking rules. Has zero fear of anybody and calls out faggots, Jews, liberals, etc.

neat, I referenced the same chapter as you even though there are other verses relevant to this

I'm confused here. Reprobate simply means predestined to not be saved right?

What in Corinthians says that isn't the case? It just mentions that they won't inherit the kingdom of God.

>tfw Anderson physically removed a transvestite from his church
>tfw Anderson has a gun on his belt at all times
>tfw Anderson makes holocaust denial videos
>tfw Anderson bashes Israel/Judaism

No, it doesn't. Having borders has nothing to do with a specific ethincity, nor does nation equal to ethnicity.

Here's a clip of some Icelandic radio hosts being completely and totally BTFO by Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xz1Z8bySHo

>listening to fairytale propagandist spewers

Haha, he just straight up admits to being a religious zealot, that question didn't even phase him.

What a guy. I wish i had convictions that run as deep as his.

>nor does nation equal to ethnicity

Look up what a nation is, will you?

Corinthians is talking about those who are saved.

You can be saved and not inherit.

Pay attention to the part where it says as such were some of you, implying you could have been a fag at some point, found Christ and then from that point onward been cleaned with a fresh slate and the ability to inherit.

>predestined

Spotted the Calvinist. Get out of the satanic cult of Calvinism, friend.

Reprobate is when God "takes his hand off of you after rejecting him" and "your mind is given over to the world". It explains that once your mind is given over to the world, wicked and unnatural things will seem appealing. That's what reprobate means.

>You can be saved and not inherit
Is this a Catholic thing? You can be saved from eternal damnation, but not inherit the kingdom of God?

>been cleaned with a fresh slate and the ability to inherit
So fags can inherit after being saved?

No, my church hated calvinists. My family is Protestant. I'm a fedora who masturbates to anime. I just have some understanding of scripture through that lens from when I was younger.

I have never in my life seen somebody as fearless as Pastor Andrson. He is actually more fearless than Trump, because he doesn't have money behind him.

Anderson says he wakes up to death threats every day and that he doesn't care. He gets mobs of protestors outside of his church, so he walks out and calls them faggots. He also gets harassed by the government non stop, but just keeps going.

Dude is probably the biggest alpha I have ever seen in my life

I love this guy.

KJV only... hahaha... ie, dad and mommy taught me about the Bible and I know nothing.

FYI here is the full documentary that the guy mentioned in the first video posted by OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

BASED
A
S
E
D

truly a case of demonic infestation.

>protestants

I'd put him right up there with Alex LInder. Who might be the hardest hitter in human existence

youtube.com/watch?v=68Eb3eA82QQ

>Is this a Catholic thing?
I don't know. I'm a protestant.

>So fags can inherit after being saved?
Yes, unless they fuck man in the ass again after they've been saved, then they lose it forever, at least that's how I see it. They don't become reprobate for sodomy after being saved though, they just can't inherit.

see also: 1 Corinthians 3:10-15

>idols
>civilized

>idols
>not mexico

Listening to pastor Anderson makes me want to read the bible and lift weights. Dude gets me fucking pumped.

my fav

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=igjCC1eK8xo

>Steven Anderson thread
>On Sup Forums

Based OP, may God bless you.

The idea of a nation being defined by language and ethinicty is a romanticist and sentimentalist invention from the 19th century, and as a definition its like the 4th in the dictionary and it's foreign to what a nation has meant throughout the History of Europe.

I'm not denying that most nations has at least one or two prominent ethinicies, but what conforms a nation is culture, religion, law, etc., more than just ethnicity (it also an important aspect but not a defining factor per se).

Also, it's not the same Spain, than Japan than Austria. For example in Spain there are several ethinicities (Castilians which are celtiberians, levantines, basques, etc.), while in Austra may be only one ethinicy historically.

Not all nations are equals.

I believe in ethnic preservation and voluntary segregation but not in a restrictive way or as something primordial to the nation. I think when its done naturally, with strongth borders, history shows that ethnical mixing is really something that happens at a very low rate. It only fastents unnaturally during invasions like the current one.

>idols
>not the best and most civilized european religious tradition
I feel bad for protestants sometimes, although I admit the 19th imaginery and erly 20th was absolute horseshit.

"SHUT UP you lazy fool. I don't WANT TO LIVE IN FRANCE"

My sides. His rants are so fucking funny