Did anyone actually watch this shit?

Did anyone actually watch this shit?

yes, it was the best tournament I've seen in years

Yes, even casuals watch Masters Sunday.

I watched today

Now can we please go back to not giving a shit about this """game""" until next year?

Of course. Its comfy as fuck

> i don't watch golf!

it was awesome sergio finally did it the absolute madman

Why would anyone watch golf?

>why would anyone watch something they enjoy

>5 threads hit bump limit in one hour down the stretch

No, nobody watched it.

Reminder if you're white and not playing golf and watching golf you have let your people down.

You can tell who the manchildren who watch First Take and were raised by single mothers are simply by their anti-golf posts.

A lot of people

I play it but I don't watch it.

>spainwinslol

Everyone pretends to watch the Masters every year.

Attended. Was ill

I don't get the backlash against a sport like golf?

These same detractors will suck Usain Bolt's dick for sprinting in a straight line for 9.6 seconds but turn their noses up at golf, which is light years more difficult compared to sprinting.

Just watched it on snapchat looks like someone heckled him on the last shot of the 18th kek

I feel bad for people that didn't

I sure as hell did! I havent gone out golfing in the last two or three years cuz of moving around and a general lack of money. Been mostly sticking to disc golf cuz thats free, but damn....watching it this time really gave me the itch to hit some balls.

I have plans to hit the driving range tomorrow night after work. Pulled the ole clubs out of storage and cleaned them up! Cant wait for tomorrow night.

Also, Im not the biggest fan of Garcia but it was pretty good seeing him win today. Ofc, that was second behind seeing that kid get Kuchar's signed golfball after hitting that ace...fuckin beautiful

Me neither, it's a great sport.

>can play alone
>can play well into your old age
>relaxing

Watching golf isn't as exciting, but betting on it is.

not a sport. a dog shit boring game for 85 year olds in florida. kill yourself.

MMA is the only real sport. Fucking zilches.

>sport
>hitting a ball in a hole
fucking off yourself you blithering zero.
christ all fucking mighty i'd love to shoot you in the mouth right now you fucking zilch.

I didnt know you got internet in your trailer park! Thats great!

Too bad it's still a 3rd world country

Meh. Overstatement. Good, not great. Augusta always has late drama. I would have preferred 4 or 5 people in the mix. A posted -7 would have been a huge deal.

this

Troll/10

Been to The Masters Twice. No other experience like it in the world. There is an aura that is unsurpassed. Pic related doesn't hurt.

>pic related

It was probably the most enjoyable tournament i've watched in the last 10 years.

Saturday and Sunday where beautiful.....here in Maryland it was beautiful. Laid on the couch and loved every second of it.

>Masters
Than
>Yankees
Than back to
>Masters
Than
>Rangers

Comfy ass day

18-1

Can't be real. Look how cheap those prices are!!

>Woke up at 9
>Wife made bacon and eggs
>Read some masters articles
>watched ernie els tee of at about 10:15 on the masters.com tracker
>paid attention to all that was happening on master.com until Els got to the 4th hole
>went outside and did some yard work
>beautiful out
>came back and watched the last 2 foursomes tee off
>never even realized O's vs yanks was on
>thought Garcia was dead on 13
>thought Garcia was dead after 18 missed put
>So happy for him when he won
>Watched all the post masters stuff.
>Watched the Jack movie
>Watched more post masters stuff
>Going to go have sex with my wife now

Fucking memorable day.

Lol... making fun of golf. What other sports require putting a ball in a hole, or into a net, or through a goal post. Your argument is brutal

>Alternating between Masters coverage and baseball games

There isn't a single more relaxing and enjoyable Sunday feeling

Yeah, opened the windows, had the spring breeze flowing and watched the shit out of it.

Then I broke up with my GF tonight, today was based

yes it was great. I wish I could've seen the entire thing in 4k instead of just holes 11-13, 15, and 16.

Alternating to watch unathletic fat white men swing stick at ball. Basebore. GULF

I tried golf and I started injuring my left shoulder. I know it's from swinging too hard but my mind cannot fathom the idea of not trying to hit the ball as hard as possible and I had to quit.

>watching golf

okay gramps

Don't you have a wall to be building, Pedro?

>t. DonQuavius LaMerShawn Johnson-Jackson

It's the only thing cheap about going. Prices haven't changed since the 80s.

true

>watching golf

because golfing is boring as fuck unless you are playing it. why does the announcers have to be whispering the whole time? its next to baseball as the embodiment of the rich old white man

>implying being a rich old white man is bad

>why does the announcers have to be whispering the whole time?
they are at a golf course not a zoo. why do you need jim bantz yelling? he still gets excited without chimping out.

There was a sticky.

No because Stenson flopped.

>having sex with your wife

you gay, son?

Yes, I also watched it on TV. It was as good a tournament as I've ever seen. I'm glad that Sergio Garcia won the Masters. He deserved to win.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not because Canada. Those are them though. A local church makes and packages all of the sandwiches free of charge, so that's why they're so cheap. I think the proceeds go to charity or something. Augusta is all money anyways, they do it right. Don't overcharge for in-course food and beverages. The only expensive part is the merchandise, but that's because they're PGA brand and those prices are controlled by the PGA.

Fuck I love Augusta. Fun finish yesterday.

was a good watch.

the thread was ruined by the end by shitposting casuals bullying me.

>being a tripfag
>complaining about being bullied

>I don't watch one of the most comfy and entertaining sports events in the world

The only people who shit on golf for not being a sport are those who haven't played. Once you play you realize how fucking hard it is to "just hit a ball in a hole"

Most people only care about golf for 4 Sundays a year though.

Do you even Sup Forums m8? There was about 10 maxed out threads and a sticky and everything

i did on friday or saturday i was out playing golf on sunday

day drank start to end

i did spent all day doing shores, smoking weed and watching masters it was great, i wanted ross to win though

>arnie died
>jack pushing 80
>player over 80

the feels. i'm sure jack will have something great to commemorate arnie at the Memorial (imo, the best non-major tourney).

Phx Open is pretty lit too

watching all the bongs start celebrating and shitposting was great. then watching sergio finally pull a major out his ass was even better.

this didn't happen

sure thing, sandeep

justin rose is south african

and mcilroy is irish

This it was mostly just making fun of Sergio

>Soft Drinks $1.50
>Bottled Water $1.50

I miss the masters.

Just like tennis. Or NFL. Probably F1. Heck, most people only watch championship events of any sport.

Only us autists follow a sport through its full season.

I just want a person with a normal voice like every other sports broadcast

Since I quit watching ESPN, I forgot golf and basebore even existed.

bump

Yeah

I did.

Yes, there was even a sticky on Sup Forums for the playoff