Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Post your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums.

i like to bump threads

You disgust me.

When I was 7 i showed my boner to a baby.

why? any reaction?

I've had sex with 2 middle school girls, when I was 21 and 22

The baby laughed, I assume because I bent it down and released it, and it would bounce back. Reason, I believe, was I just had to show it to someone, because I only recently learned what they were.

how old were they? Were you their first?

I've been told im an 8 or 9 out of 10 in physical attractiveness. A gentleman at heart. above average dick size. not to big. not to small.

I've dated about 30+ people in the last 5 years. my friends think im a player. Playboy that can fuck any girl i want. I egg them on to think its true.

In reality...I havent had sex in 7 years, and its because I havent found a girl thats worth my time. I secretly hate sex. I'd rather make love. and you cant make love to someone unless they love you and you love them back. This takes time, patience, and a whole lot of respect. Something this generation seems to have forgotten...Every girl wants to have sex with me after the first week or two it seems....It disgusts me

That is my secret.

Both were 14, the first one I wasn't, her stepdad got her first. She's a little messed up. Second one I was the first vaginal sex she had. She had one oral sexual encounter just before me. still dating this one.

I can respect that mentality, doubt the story though... sorry.

nice. Is your current one a good fuck?

cool story. 1/10

twitch tv dibokkiller

Hell yeah, she's very submissive and she loves it when I get rough. She almost passed out once.... opps.

Probably getting infinitely more action than you at least.

how old is she now? Would you ever have gone younger than 14 if you had the option?

lol pretty sure clearly made up situations/people is not considered "action"

Its fine. its a nearly unbelievable story so doubt isnt a surprise to me. I consider myself a very unique individual. I am just desperately trying to find the perfect girl for me. Someone with the same mentality. Problem is...most of them are Christian. As soon as a Christian knows you dont think god exists well..suddenly those 12 things she likes about you dont matter anymore...fucking hypocrites all of them

I dont need god to point me in the right direction. I am strong.

I say that im depressed to gain attention, excuse my drug use alcoholism and shitty behavior towards the people I love

She's going to be 18 in January, yeah I would mainly because every time I got a new one they were younger than the last so might as well keep the streak going.

I'm a male feminist, but (before I got into that shit) I used to beat my sister and stalk my ex-girlfriends.

Sure go ahead and wallow in your own misery.

Perfect.

k and you wallow in your virgin delusions

I jerked it in class once

Ive worked at over 20 subways in over 12 states and at each one ive ejaculated into random people's sandwiches. Im hiv pos

Alright what do you need?

Sorry to break it to you, but the real secret is that you're a faggot.

lol 10 years from now you'll be dating a 9yo.

where do you hook up with such young girls wtf, hard to believe stories like this

how is no one suspicious after 4 years

see you need to see it from the perspective that the weak need a authoritative/god figure to set rules/guidelines up in there life to live by. Also acts as a scapegoat for them if they fuck up as well though.

Yeah.... I know that feeling. But aren't you scared you'll never find that one and you'll die alone? Or, worried you missed an opportunity where a relationship built on sex leads to more?

>hard to believe stories like this
your instincts serve you well, young jedi

Sorry to break it to you..but i checked...3 times. I am definitely straight.

I've had 3 gay encounters in my life. All where incredible awkward and uncomfortable.

lol ok probably won't go that far.

I don't delete my browser history after hacking

I like cumming in food and feeding it to my female friends.

It has crossed my mind. However I have been a loner for nearly 6 years now. I have accepted the fact that "I would rather die alone and be happy about myself. Than live with someone I do not love."

Yea tip that fedora boy

>>hypocrites

If they're putting their beliefs above their desires, doesn't that make them the opposite of hypocrites?

meetme app. pose as a younger guy to bypass age limitations luckily I look a lot younger than I am. (I'm 23 in this photo)

I work at Fox Studios in Hollywood. We are definitely getting bought by Disney or Universal before Christmas. My boss already told me to start looking for work at Paramount or Warner Brothers. (But not Sony. They pay shit.)

Just become a Christian. Then you'll get a high quality girl with a side order of eternal salvation.

Don't be a militant atheist, I was one for my whole life, grew up in a traditional family
And I've grown to despise militant atheists and actually like Jews and Christians because they aren't as hateful and controlling usually.

Didn't read the second part. It's just her and her mom so it's easier and her mom knows about me but since she really hasn't had any lasting relationships in her life she ignores my age in lue of the fact that I'm a quality guy.

Their belief is that only gods path is the right path. I have found a path of life i strongly believe to be the right path. yet I've had a lot of people tell me I have all the characteristics of a christian. Yet I do not know if god exists or not. I have always been a logical person.

its illogical for someone to ignore all the good things about someone. and focus only on the fact that I do not think god exists and perceive it as a bad thing. Thats the hypocrisy i am talking about.

Fact is I've dated quiet a few Christians. So far they have been the closest to my type of women. Someone with good morals and sense of justice. yet it all goes down hill simply because i am not a Christian, yet with the exact same morals.

I know one secret trick to making your dick 10 inches bigger in a week.

You look like 30 yo manchild in that picture, why would you post a photo of yourself in a hospital gown

See that's where we start to differ, I will take up any opportunity in fear of what I'll miss out on.

I consider myself a logical person. I refuse to believe in something simply because other people do. Once god and I have a chat. then MAYBE ill become Christian.

I took a 9/10 to my junior prom. Even lost my virginity to her...

...father.

Not being militant at all just saying

I'm a werewolf. Friends don't believe me.

Because I end up in the hospital a lot (this one was taken by my mom after a crashed and my head went through my window, had a concussion) and it was the first picture I found that portrays the image I wanted.

>be with girl for 2 years
>halfway through my relationship shit turns south
>she is bipolar and crazy and just straight up a fucking asshole about everything out of nowhere
>Basically is a mom that keeps me from doing anything and wants me to submit to her authority
>She also stops giving me sex but maybe 1 a week/twice a month
>want to leave but she knows shit about me that will honestly kill me since I have never told anyone
>also if I Ieave she will an hero
>basically stuck in relationship and can't tell anyone because it will start this chain reaction

yeah. I do love this woman but I also hate her and I don't think I can be this lucky in life. Have a house at 22, decent job, can live comfortably but I am stuck sexless, and always fighting with her since she always has to be an asshole about everything and piss me off on purpose to get me mad and make me look like the bad guy. She has cost me my friends and family for her and yet she wonders why I drink

Also I don't trust skeletons.

Well apparently not that different. As i said in my first post. I;ve dated a LOT of people. Because I am searching for a certain someone. anyone i find mildly attractive. I will take them out on a few dates to get to know them because I too will take up any opportunity to try and find a nice life.

its just I refuse to stay with someone simply because I am alone. I know what I am looking for. Ive been looking long enough to consider myself an expert at knowing what I want. Sleezy litle chicklets...is not what i want.

I flashed my dick to a 11 year old girl when I was 14. She was all like 'eww gross' and shit at first but I swear to god, she asked to see it again the next week. I was a bit reluctant at first, I mean it's pretty weird but I eventually just rolled with it and showed her again. She was fascinated by it. I mean, damn. She was touching it and shit. She even told me it 'smelled like pee'. No shit, bitch.

We need to hang out, Bruh. Sounds like my life exactly.

fuck off spooker ur'e opinion doesn't matter

> She even told me it 'smelled like pee'. No shit, bitch.

My dick doesn't smell of pee. Clean your junk, dude.

same, I used sweatpants

Yeah... I bet that must be annoying. You must be experiencing the hot girl equivalent for a guy. people coming left and right just for the looks.

could never happen. I'm literally not allowed to go anywhere or do anything with people. So even if I knew you I couldn't,

Normal ADD kid in the 90's filled with ritalin and adderall. Graduated Military School with honors, cute Irish gf set to marry...

Started taking too much Adderall. Mainly for the sex drive and work ethic. One day I just took too many 20mg XR Adderall and I gained this sudden compulsion to shove things in my ass. *NO JOKE* This has led me down a 15 year spiral of drug addiction and rotten relationships that I wish to GOD I could reverse. But here I am...

On acid pouring out my heart and soul to some millennial fags who either (a) don't care or (b) recognize the same pattern of drug abuse and simply nod in agreement

>Both were 14

Too old. :(

Tell her you want sex and fuck her brains out, treating her like a slut and all. Or just cheat on her.......at the end of the day, you need to man up, take control or just ditch the bitch.

I think it half the time but if I cheat and get caught I know even my family will disown me and it would be all I had, and I mean, I don't want to just fucking rape her since that's fucking prison time or I would do that. I want to stay for the most part because of the good times but my god man, the bad times make me want to fucking end it all.

SWIM touched a 9yo when he was 18.

8 years later and she's still attempting contact

>>ghost like fuck

Actually beat a pizza charge at one point.
Played with too much fire

AMA

I'm in my 20's and this year I had sex with a 16 y.o and a 15 y.o.

I want girls that age now. Am I good, Sup Forums?

Call it brain washing or not. My mother was very hard on me. But I believe it was for a good cause. She forced me to believe I should be the best person I can ever be. Physically and mentally so i can make ONE girl happy. Be the best gentleman i can be. Have a good paying job. Try to set up the best life possible so i can get married and have a good life.

yet now that I have become older (mid 20's) ....things have changed. I dont believe in today's society of "marriage" and I refuse to take someone in who isnt going to put in as much effort as me. It is very annoying.

Take the whole marriage thing for instance/ All you have to do is sign a little piece of paper and bam. divorced. no problem. i was raised to believe if you are going to commit adultery. thats a death penalty. you marry someone thats it. There is no backing out. Its either death. or happiness. yet todays society you can make it so easy to divorce. Which makes me not believe in it anymore. If it is that easy then marriage has lost all meaning.

eh, I'm not into the prepubescent girls. They have to have some development going.

No worries, HIV isn't transmitted like that. Joke's on you, because, well, you know, you're gonna die. LMFAO

I was so ashamed of being gay when I was 12 that I made out with a family member of the opposite gender to try to convince myself that I wasn't

3 gay encounters? and you think your straight you fucking gayboy? go kill yourself you're living a lie

>Post your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums.

My primary sexual attraction is to little girls from 2 to 6 years old.

I’ve cum more times in a dog’s ass than in a woman’s pussy.

I’m not sure which is more embarrassing. Thoughts?

You're wrong

Obvious summer.

Plus clearly a faggot.

I remember those days, It'll become an addiction but after you settle for one you'll begin to become frustrated with the drama and imitations that come with that age. You'll grow out of it but you'll always crave it.

>Actually beat a pizza charge at one point. Played with too much fire AMA

How the fuck did you beat that? Don’t they have a 100% conviction rate?

ive touched my sister many time while shes been sleeping

I raped my self when i was 6

you dont like reading to much do you? you forgot to mention the "uncomfortable" part. Go on. you can do it

Subway employees make the sandwich right in fucking front of you I'm pretty sure they'd notice if the dumbfuck employee drops his pants and strokes his dick into the bread before handing it to them

Before making up retarded shit, pick something that isn't easily debunked you fucking mong

Try somewhere that doesn't prepare their food right in front of the customer's eyes

can't prove it...I can prove I am straight though :o oh wait..i already did that ...

Waaat?

have you EVER cum in a woman's pussy?

Ever done anything with a girl as small as you like?

Well my mother beat those ideals into me too since she was the one who raised me during my teenage years. But I guess I don't have many girls interested in me in the first place that my opportunities are limited so I have to take them.

>Are you me

I don't mean rape her but take control. You know the whole "no means yes" It's true. Women love when you take control, even the ones who like to boss you around. Get her to the point where she's asking you for sex.... Just take control or you might end up doing something stupid. Like kill yourself or kill her.

Problem is, if you weren't gay you wouldn't have done it at all, or at least not more than once.

The uncomfortable part is just you dealing with your internalized homophobia. Once you admit your own faggotry to yourself, you'll be able to stop making excuses about why you're not having sex with girls.

Good luck. It's never been a better time to be a gay.

Fuck off, Evan. Go suck Daffy Duck's dick!

Lots of sexytime secrets in here so I guess I'll post.

I really enjoy dirty sex. ATM, spitting, gagging, fingering her asshole and wiping it on her lips, pissing... Truth is, I'm scared to explore it for being judged. I don't want to seem like a "creep" so I just do normal blowjobs and normal pussy fucking. Because of this, sex is usually boring and it takes me a long time to nut. When I did it's usually weak.

Care to elaborate? Retrovirus have an envelope, so they become inactive when it's destroyed in contact with the gastric acid. Theoretically it could enter through a cut in your mucous membrane, but there are no documented cases of that happening, or getting the virus from a blowjob.

I mean she was raped when she was a kid so she is almost asexual at this point. She said she only had sex to basically lure me in. It's to the point where I don't even go for it anymore. I wanna just fuck some other girl but I don't have it in me nor do I trust some girl to not tell my gf. It's just a lose lose situation

>have you EVER cum in a woman's pussy?
Yes.

>Ever done anything with a girl as small as you like?
No. The women I have dated tend to be “petite” (under 50 kilos) while the girls than turn me on are under 20kg. I’m not a rapist so I have never done anything with an underage girl.

I spent 50,000 usd on a lawyer. I'm almost certain my fate was dependent on the outcome of a golf game between my lawyer and the judge.

The technical stipulation was that they had no probable cause to search me. They acquired my equipment from a traffic stop.

Lesson learned, use veracrypt. I mean, honestly I'm done with all that shit. Completely. I've been attempting to rehabilitate myself sexually for a while now because I recognize that I have a serious mental illness.

I spent about 3 hours in jail overall. My bond was expensive, but I needed out.

That's just depression
My brother is depressed, i get the same shit

Still,I would give anything to see him no longer suffer

I steal panties from girls I know and wear them while mastrubating. Last pair of panties i got where from the sister of a good friend of mine