Be me

>be me
>casually browsing Sup Forums and /fa/ in class
>my classmate started asking
>said that it's Sup Forums
>classmate loses his shit, starts telling me that that site is racist and neckbeard
>he googled up Sup Forums
>immediately clicked on Sup Forums and read all about whatever tf they post in that board
>looked at me in disgust
>told everyone in my class via class groupchat
>bombarded it with a bunch of screenshots of cock tribute threads, loli threads and creepshot thread and links to a bunch of news about "it's ok to be white" and other stupid shit that they did
>some guy in the groupchat kicked me out and everybody block me on instagram, twitter, facebook, ... everything
>didn't get a chance to explain
>news spread throughout the entire school
>mfw I lost my reputation as "that artsy guy with the long hair and Saint Laurent high heels" anymore
>mfw I lost my nickname "that sad guy with the ambient music"
>mfw people call me "that creepy Sup Forums dude" now
>mfw my social life is basically over

I was basically a skinny-rich-Chad-without-social-life-but-is-still-popular-af before this incident

I remember when people used to glance over my laptop when I'm browsing Sup Forums and goes "wow you like this stuff, it is too conceptual for me man, you must be artsy as fuck". Now people don't even want to sit next to me anymore

Do you hate Sup Forums? And why?

i hate you does that help greg?

yeah fuck off greg

Eat shit Greg

who is greg?

op is greg

go to hell greg you fuck

yeah but wtf dose greg means I only knwo stacy and chad

Greg, kill yourself.

It doesn't mean anything you sperg. It's just OP's name

yeah sperg calm down and leave also suck a dick greg

>talking to people you don't trust

They never thought you were artsy Greg, you were always a faggot.

>》suck gregs dic

you deserved it tbh fam

Time to cut that fag hair and join the fight against the Jews shitbird, your issue should be with the brainwashed proles and their puppeteers.

Be a hero and live stream it Greg you fucking nigger faggot

Nothing to lose anymore

You asked for it the moment you went ob the chan at school Greg.

This post again?

>nigga knew to go straight to Sup Forums
Sorry greg, I think you're just a faggot

Nigger, you go to school to learn. Not to fucking have fun. LEARN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, invest in your fucking future.

be the hipster edgy faggot nobody cares about. The one who cares about his education over social status

They didn't really care about you before, they don't care about you now. Browsing any board will label you faggot, but you're only a major faggot if you really care what people label you... faggot.

Now fuck off and go drink baileys out of a shoe Greg!

fuck you geg