Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

so this coming weekend we're getting 4 days off (thursday and friday) and I plan on doing two things

1) getting a hotel for those days in the major city near me (I live in a very popular tourist area)
2) enjoying myself as much as possible
and 3) on the third night, killing myself by taking copious amounts of sleeping pills,and right when I'm about to fall asleep, duct taping a 30 gallon garbage bag over my head (tape around the neck obviously) and then putting socks on my hands so I don't tear the bag open after I'm unconscious.

is there anything else I should pay attention to before doing it? Like maybe doing something else to my hands instead of using socks?

I don't have access to a gun, and my state is one of the hardest states to get a gun in, and I've tried pills before in the past with less than preferable results.

Hhhnnngggg those cute lil characters look mighty fuckable.. Sauce??

Oh and dont kys please. PLEASE. But if u do, use the cpap mask and helium. It isn't painful like what ur doing.

I imagine the garbage bag is a lot like drowning, which is far more scary than painful, plus i'll ideally be asleep. so who cares?

Dont kys, do ANYTHING but that. At the very least take all the drugs you can get your hands on so you know how amazing it feels, then kys from overdosing. Death by pleasure is not a bad way to go.

You should come to the metro Detroit area and fuck me in the ass and then we can die together. Not kidding

You will be missed bro.
I am sure you have a good reason.
It ain't your fault.
I love you.

Ass for your sake.

What if the sleeping pills dont do their job correctly and you wake up in the middle of your painful suffocation?? Or what if you are able to rip the bag open while unconscious? Do you want a painless death or a scary one?

get into shooting dope. enjoy the rush for a few months and then one day you, just, overdose.
that's how it always goes

One other note:

Before you go, I would encourage you to do all the drugs.

I would start with either acid or mushrooms. Molly perhaps.

Plunge into drugs, there is no better feeling on the world then being high.

Experience all it has to offer.

What is it with these constant attention seeking suicide threads? OP. For real. No one gives a fuck if you're gonna kill yourself! You're more than likely not even gonna do it.

See the problem is my job does routine drug tests, and it's also associated with a 3 letter agency, meaning if I don't die, and I get caught with drugs in my system, I've fucked myself. I'd rather choose something that doesn't have long term consequences if something goes wrong (yes I'm aware that a bag only working half way will fuck me, but hopefully I'll be too brain dead to care)
not into dudes, but thanks for the offer.
Honestly it's not an amazing reason, and it 100% is my fault, that's part of why I'm taking 3 days of my 4 day weekend to enjoy myself, part of that will be spent seeing if I can fix myself. And I appreciate the intent, but nothing annoys me more than strangers pretending they care. I'm user, for all you know I could be a child molester, don't pretend like you care about someone you don't even know
That's part of why I'm wearing socks on my hands. I sucked my thumb to a far older age than I should've, and I tried putting duct tape on my mouth to stop it, but I kept taking it off in my sleep, the socks on my hands fixed it, so I'm hoping it'll fix another problem.

Second this, if anything youll get the bag off after you're half brain dead.

Not looking for attention, honestly looking for advice about how to not fuck this up.

I went onto the lostallhope website, but it doesn't have specifics about this other than 30 gallons will give you 30 minutes.
Even if I was going to consider illegal drugs, I wouldn't even know where to get them. I've been a straight edge my whole life. I didn't even drink until I was 22

I'm the I love you guy.

Through my experience with drug use, I have a philosophy that I love anyone out there unless they give me a reason to dislike them.

theres a good chance your plan wont work. the thing with pills is that if youre at the point on instant knock out youll be to drowzy and possibly disoriented to tape a bag to your head. if youre good enough to tape a bag to your head youll probably be up long enough to realize the bag is choking you and you will start to panic. problem with pills is unless you get the right dose youll probably just end up vomiting them back up before youve digested them enough to cause depression of respiratory and cardiovascular failure. you might just end up do serious damage to the kidneys and liver. ive lived with depression since i was a child growing up in a very violent home, ive been a drug addict, ive isolated myself to the point of literal insanity, ive been committed twice after failed attempts. ive learned one thing though, it wont go away but you improve the quality of life as best you can to help forget it for bits of time, you do C.B.T to help learn how to manage it when it gets bad and can use meds to stop the fear and paranoia. each time you try and fail its gunna feel worse and worse.

Do you smoke weed? If not you need to go to a legal state right now and toke up.

Another thought I had was trying to do a blood choke with a rope.
I've done martial arts, and I know passing out by blood choke is relatively painless, and I would imagine pretty effective at killing.

Should I scrap the bag and go with just laying on a bed with rope instead?

Is there any particular reason you need to schedule this during your days off? Seems like you won't be showing up for work on Monday regardless; why not just stay in the hotel indefinitely until you burn through all your money, and then do it? Or better yet, run up a huge bill and then "check out" instead of checking out, if you catch my drift, wink wink ba dum tsss.

Also sage, because OP is a fag and we have this thread every day.

Oh blah blah blah woe is me! I fucked up so I'm gonna take the easy way out. Look op. I fucked up, in June I was fired, all my friends ditched me, it's taken me 5 months to find another job and bounce back before Christmas. I too thought about suicide once or twice but I'd never do it. Hell I had to resort to tinder to get a girl back in my life.

Honestly? If you're anything like me. No one will give a fuck if you die. That's the truth. Just get on with it or don't.

I was trying to avoid giving up as much information as possible about myself, but I guess this is relevant.
I'm work intel in the military. If I'm not there on Monday, they'll find me.

And considering I've already failed at killing myself once, I'd like to not fuck my life over in the event that it doesn't work...

Ahh the standard daily thread of "waa guys I'm about to kill myself, I'm so totally serious! Not doing this for attention at all even though I'm asking you all for techniques!? Waa"

Quit being a bitch and go and see a fucking therapist or something.

So on Saturday, are you going to tell your co-workers about all the neat stuff stuff you did?

>4 days off
>thursday and friday
2 days
>I plan on doing two things
>1)
>2)
What the fuck, OP, can't you count?

Thursday and Friday in addition to the weekend asshole.
And I'll admit, I fucked the second part up. I kinda combined the first two parts as one event in my head and I didn't proofread, fucking sue me.

>fucking sue me
I would, but you'll be dead here soon.

Jump off the hotel or inject a huge air bubble into your bloodstream lawl