Anthony Fantano AMA

Anthony Fantano here, the busiest music nerd on the internet, ask me anything!

Fuck off

are black people in Canada called African Americans by white people there? always wondered that

Questions only please

why are you so busy?

what is the greatest album of all time in your opinion?

what score would you give your penis?

My black wife says she doesn't know

Reviewing internet memes at the tender age of 31 is busy business

Easily Toto XIV

classic/10

How many dicks can you take, what's your secret?

Why do you review only top 40 and mainstream black music now? Is it because that sells best with your teen audience?

Haha i know this one

when can we expect cal chuchesta’s sophomore lp?

We just call them black here.

How you feel about Sup Forums shills? and grimes

Why is rap today so trash

Have you ever had any homosexual experiences?

Once you get past the first 4 or so it gets progressively easier.

>black music
It's just music. African Americans have invented every genre of music from 1950 on. I know it's hard for some edge-hungry teens to accept that

He wants to do a Jake Paul-themed ironic collab album with Filthy Frank, iDubbbz and h3h3

You are 31, don't you feel you are too old to be making "meme reviews"?

Selectivity Answertano here. Who asked it better? Leave your thoughts below in the comment-shizzle dizzle.

Bump

What would you rate the melon meme?

It's entirely subjective. I myself am growing a little tired of the current trend of trap-flavored instrumentals. Just a bit played out.

see

I have 7 children to feed. I will mainline the ironic YouTube comedy train until it derails, killing all of our careers in the process.

Why are u a vegan cuck?

review Sup Forums

I've like Fantano for 6 or 7 years now, but his meme reviews are so fucking lame. I wish my baby boy would stop :(

Please say anything about grimes

helo mr Anthony what do you think about Kazakhstan?please answer

What do you think about ex-yu rock?

I originally adopted the vegan persona to appeal to mid-2000's hipsters. Truth be told I visit McDonalds almost every week, but veganism is so part of my persona now that I can't drop it now.

subversive/10

Anything about grimes

Cal's favorite post-soviet state

what’s your favourite band

What do you like from the McRonalds menu? Do you ever sit across from the playpen and watch those sexy kids going wild?

Dubs decides which meme I review next

The Weeknd

McChicken with the chicken patty substituted for a Filet-o-fish patty.

henlo ant-tony fantanow is viughdeow gaiem moosic geud?

MIllhouse

do you have assburgers

Video games are for children, extending to the soundtrack. You might as well ask me to review the next Kidz Bop

One of my best memes

What is your favorite episode of Spongebob Squarepants?

Edgy teen alert

Anything after the first movie really

bleeps were invented by racially superior germans tho

Why are you so assblasted over LCD's new album

How many unlisted videos do you own?

why wont you review kpop?

purely in terms of artistic merit, which scenes have had the best musical output for each of the past 10 years?

What score would you give this?

How does it feel to be a kiwi now melonhead?

sadly yes

I feel you are often asked by your spectrum of fans, who come from various life experiences to justify or make sense of your demonstrated values for social justice, and your general disregard for so-called SJWs, as well as your friendly banter with folks like Sargon, who say Jews shouldn't call themselves white because they want things both ways.

Do you find it harder these days to relate to anti-SJW personalities and gamer-gate activists, now that YouTube personalities seem to have really dug their heels into some pretty tough positions, while you seem to float above it all?

Seems like a leading question, but I do wonder.