I just cheated on my girlfriend of 2 and a half years for the first time. ask me anything

I just cheated on my girlfriend of 2 and a half years for the first time. ask me anything

Go to church. Stop this disgusting action and experience the love of Christ! Live a purposeful life!

Does the person you cheat with KNOW you're in a relationship?

Was it a one off hook up?

Have you known this person you cheated with for a while? Or they're just someone off tinder etc

Did it happen unexpectedly or did you plan it out?

yeah they know, nah it's continuous, i've known her for about 6 years
it happened unexpectedly but we're gonna keep going

Are you getting off to the idea of cheating on her? Like would you still be seeing this other girl even if you didn't have a girlfriend?

Either way I feel like you should probably just leave your girlfriend before feelings get hurt, etc. Unless you plan to hide this from her?

why'd you do it?

How does it feel to be a cunt?

Her name start with an M?

I wish you were dead, people like you deserve it

not replying is classical cheatfag etiquette, maybe you're just a cunt and that's why you did it.

not getting off on it, about to break up anyway. I would still see her.
just kinda happened.
great while doing it bad afterwords
no
i do too
just playing battlefront 2

Cheat, as in you are fucking 2 ugly bitches who are too good for you? Or you simply asked both out on a date?

the first

Whyd you do it? I couldn't convince myself to do that to someone

was really drunk and i haven't had sex in 4 months so one thing led to another

Oh wow, you don't sound very in control. If the other person knows that's a possible leak to be used against you. Next time make sure they don't know each other, use a burner phone and keep social media profiles separated. Also having a slightly different zipcode still works wonders, at least you see a different city and are able to move freely there with your affair.

What does the other girl think about your gf?
tell us the whole story in short.

Nice. I think you're in a good place. She knows and doesn't want to fuck up your relationship...and wants to keep it casually going. Is she a hambeast?

Stupid bitch probably had it coming.

pics or it didn't happen

Bump for this

they don't know each other, girl im cheating with is the younger sister of an old friend, and current gf is from a different city.
nah not a hambeast, she's pretty small
nah im not going to blame her

short story is me and girl ran into each other at the store, talked for about 15 mins and she got my number from her brother. she started texting me and we started hanging out a little after work. tonight we had some drinks and got pretty drunk and ended up fucking.

Why are you a bad person?

because I cheated

You know, I'd like to fault you for giving that response, but it is fairly self explanatory.

Thank you op.

Thanks for writing it down.
I am sorry but you are a really dishonest person. You don't deserve your gf.

Gf not fucking for 4 months? Bail dude, bail