Are jews white?

Are jews white?
I've been having discussions with my friends and I thought Sup Forums would be the perfect place

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041127903
nypost.com/2010/06/13/genetic-testing-raises-an-age-old-question-are-the-jews-a-people-or-a-religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no you idiot
why do you think Hitler, the guy trying to preserve the "master white race" killed 6 million of them...

no

obviously they're not white
they're jews

>killed 6 million of them

>white
>Jew
Choose one

Hitler was a Germanic supremacist you stupid fuck that's why he had no problem killing all those white Slavs.

Yeah but is jew an ethnicity? Its a religion right?

>implying people become jews instead of being born as one

This will help you answer that question.

jews are wogs.

No, they are Jews.

Its a Religion.

Hitler said its a ethnicity thats why he also killed jews who converted to christianity

The Jewish religion is for people of Jewish ethnicity. If you look at DNA studies, Jews from totally disparate parts of the world have more in common with each other genetically than the populations they lived amongst, even after being separated for thousands of years.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041127903

Fuck YOU JEW CUNTS

If Jews were white why would they be so hellbent on flooding white countries with third worlders?

Jews do have some European DNA though, at least the Ashkenazi. I think the European pogroms drive their hatred/revenge fantasies but I always wonder how Jews would have treated Christians who moved into their own lands. Considering Jewish history of occupying lands with other religions either featured wholesale genocide or forced conversions, I can't imagine it would have been much better.

>Are jews white?
>I've been having discussions with my friends and I thought Sup Forums would be the perfect place

It doesn't even matter if Jews are white or not though. Some truly believe they are white but most probably do not. All that matters is they really really hate white people. I used to cry thinking about the Holocaust and now I just wonder why they dream of ovens for the whole white race.

The funny part is that whites are the most pro-Israel people in the world. In every white countries Jews are doing incredibly well, both economically and in terms of being able to deflect any criticism of their actions due to our feeling of white guilt.

jews are a religious group.
they can be white, black and colorful unicorns.
However, their original ethnicity is "semitic", which is a pretty bright-skinned arab.

that's why they cry anti-semitism all the time, even tho they are biologically caucasian mostly.

I can't help but find the obsession with Jews oddly hilarious since I've actually almost never encountered them in real life. There was one jew at the elementary school I went to when I was a kid and I don't think I encountered another until I was driving through Southfield Michigan and had a "holy shit, there's a jew" moment. I've seen Muslims like ten times more than I've seen Jews in Michigan, Jews are like albinos here.

Here are some fine ladies from the IDF. I don't know, do they look white? Maybe they could pass for Greek.

>implying the holocaust actually happened

everytime I saw these pics I thought they were jokes but yesterday I saw a post on tumblr with the same exact logic. the girl started saying "I'm white", then when talking about the holocaust "the genocide of my people" and then again "white people can't experience racism" and "there's nothing wrong in hating white"

this what you call "semitic"
see

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish. Fuck all y'all.

NO YOU FUCK RETARD!
HOW IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?
IS A ROCK A FISH? IS A STICK A MAMMAL?
NEXT RETARDED QUESTION?
want to know what they are? Ok wheres israel? In the middle east! They are dunecoons! They are arab! Like all middle eastern terrorist fucks!

HITLER WAS A JEW HIMSELF YOU DUMB CUNT LIKE MOST OF THE NAZI LEADERS!
LEARN SOME FUCKING HISTORY YOU STUPID FUCK!
HE WASNT GERMANIC! OR WHITE! LOOK WHO HIS FUCKING PARENTS WERE!
AND SLAVS ARENT FUCKING WHITE! THEIR SHITTY GOATFUCKER MONGOL HYBRIDS!

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish. However, there is something wrong with anti-white animus. Unfortunately, a lot of Jewish people hate white people. Maybe they'll change their minds?

Also, stop larping with your ya'll bullshit.

You fucking jews are the fucking worst kind of cancer on this earth the rotten scum crawling on this earth destrying and decaying every level of hu anity and society!
You are vile vermin! The world hates you! Kys!

Jews became white, at least in the US, when they became successful. The only exception is if they're obviously niggers or shitskins

>implying It wasn't 60 billion

Sup Forums used to feature a lot more race realist thread. Now it's just furries, Jewish psy op what now white boi threads, and endless pics of naked pics. Sup Forums used to be the humming lulz corner of the web, now it's just endless spam.

totally not

Not by Nürnberg race laws

isnt it more like a class not a race thing?
i mean there are black jews too they are niggers AND jews or do they stop beeing niggers then?

Are 17 senators really Jewish?

Taking Bannon out was a real big scalp for the Jewish press. Even Drudge was on board that train.

That being said, at least Drudge is not anti-white. He is a stand-up guy, so I shouldn't be so hard on him. I still don't know what his motivation for taking out Bannon was though. He seems to be mostly on-board with establishment Republicans and the Jared Kushner wing of the Trump administration.

Could you cite your source for your claim about Jewish DNA from a peer-reviewed study ?

He is an article about those studies.

nypost.com/2010/06/13/genetic-testing-raises-an-age-old-question-are-the-jews-a-people-or-a-religion/

Here is also a quote from the study in question.

The study, “Abraham’s Children in the Genome Era,” compared the genetic analyses of 237 Jews, including Sephardic (Middle Eastern) and Ashkenazi (Eastern European) Jews — as well as an analysis of 418 non-Jews worldwide, and found that the Jews were more closely related to each other than to their fellow countrymen.

Past studies have reached similar conclusions, but they looked at smaller populations and considered only blood groups, mitochondrial DNA (a type of DNA passed down by mothers) or Y chromosomes (passed down by fathers).

They're white when it's convenient and they're an oppressed minority when that's the narrative that suits them.

/This.

It's an enormously effective strategy. That's why you're not allowed to talk about it.