Sup Forums, I have never written more than a 2 page paper. I have a 5 page paper due today...

Sup Forums, I have never written more than a 2 page paper. I have a 5 page paper due today, what the duck am I suppose to do?

Kill yourself

Come back once you've levelled up

What's the topic? And how would I submit under your name? I might write something awesome and get you an A or I could just troll the shit out of you. Do you want to take the risk?

depends on what the paper is supposed to be about

I'd rather not

You're supposed to write a 5 page paper. No need to thank me.

>due today
>Sunday

yeah, actually no

About my career, but I can't let my professor know that I strive to be a professional hentai masterbator.

Write a 2 page paper 2.5 times all on the same subject. Duh.

found the underage b& high school faggot

>not realizing he's an ausfag (or southern sheepfucker)
>being that fucking stupid

For real, OP: how the fuck have you never written a paper longer than two pages? That's fucking absurd.

Deadline is midnight tonight. I'm turning it in online you doofus.

My high school never assigned anything more than 2 pages. It was a shitty school.

This guy gets it

Topic>sub topics>paragraphs>sentences

you're welcome

woah shit maybe his paper is on basic mathematics and this just totally helped him out OwO

Not op, but thankyou.

Honestly I have trouble writing 1 page. English is where I'm most dumb. I literally can't think of anything to write.

Start by thinking "what am I writing about" to get the title. Then get "What parts can that be broken into" to get sub topics. Then break down parts until they are solvable problems, or obviously unsolvable problems, and explain each one thoroughly. It's a puzzle, it's not a conversation.

In the same doc write every idea or topic you have, like a list. Then fill them with fancy words. Im a law student, never fails me

Write a 2 page essay 2.5 times

>duck
>duck
This ain't the fucking kindergarten.

I thought Sup Forums was family friendly ?

Thanks, these will help