Lt Corbis thread

Lt Corbis thread

Are you a fan Sup Forums?

NO PEDO PLS

shitty e-celebs are not welcome on this site. She looks fuckable tho.

Fuck this little lol parrot. She just repeats whatever her sjw handlers say

Shes alright. She never really moved on from the 2016 humor, so most of her jokes seem slightly dated. I'm looking forward to seeing her grow up and how her channel evolves, should be interesting.

>no idea who she is
>do search
>another youtube fucking nobody

kid's gonna end up as a meth addicted buttprostitute in a couple of years, who honestly fucking cares, not me

>She looks fuckable tho.

I said no pedo, nigger. What are you doing?

fucking normalfag

STOP!

nope

That one does not have a censoring little line.

That's it. You are going to jail.

wow, about time, i only have been posting lolis for 6 years now, talk about cops being lazy bastards.

Also welcome to Sup Forums, now gtfo newfag.

Did you just seriously reply to joke bait?

I am a Big fan of her, my dick also

her entire popularity was from shoutouts, and from what i understand she's 13 year old leafy who's a bit more self aware. i have to give her props for being smart enough to get to a point where, before she even has her drivers license, she makes bank per every video lmao

The amount of pedo comments on her youtube videos is incredible.

>Lt Corbis

is that a girl or a boy though?

I think she is a girl, but you will have to take off her pants and check to be sure.

Nice trips.

Is the r34 they made of her illegal?

If it's clear that it is her, yes.

Also these videos are so ... weird... It's so strange to watch a 10 year old whatever-gender talk about "gay double penetration" and serious adult topics like it's natural.

> "I'm in the process of opening up a PO box so you guys can send me all the dildos
> .. and anal beds ...
> please send them! I wanna try them!
> ...you better send me a fucking dragon dildo"

Jesus fuck. hahahha