Do you still remember when was the last time you were legit happy?

do you still remember when was the last time you were legit happy?

i don't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToZUIdbgqjE
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=rYy0o-J0x20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, it was the day before yesterday. I was listening to this song for the second time, because I was kind of distracted by driving during the first listen. The alliteration was obvious, but it wasn't until near the end of the song that I realized he was going through the entire alphabet. After I got off my bike I restarted the song and just stood there grinning like an idiot for four and a half minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=ToZUIdbgqjE

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

oops, should've been this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=rYy0o-J0x20

Legit happy? Maybe 1,5years ago when i had a normal gf and a job
Now my gf is mental ill i live at my parents house ,have no job anymore and im getting fat playing 10h video games watching twitch or yt and sleeping 14h a day
Maybe i will kill myself in the next months/years

OP the cause of your happiness might be a muscular imbalance. If you've ever had a good massage, you might feel all your tension melt away and peace, awareness and happiness return to you, with a renewed vigour and lightweightedness.

I would highly recommend you identify anything wrong with your physiology as that might be the cause of your depression.

Sheesh, what happened for all that to occur?

about 2 years ago when I met my first gf and was actually kind of happy for the first time in my life

things were going so well and now my life is shit yet again

After 4 years of rel with my gf she said she want to kill herself to her parents they took her out of my apartment into a hospital now she live at her parents and i live at my parents house
Didnt see her for a half year
But idc anymore about anything or anyone :D

Leaving Sup Forums would seriously be a good start. This place is a cesspool. Go outside, find a new hobby, work out, identify what is wrong with your life and start working toward a lifestyle that would make it better. Not spending hours online all day helped me. Now that I'm happy Ive fallen back into old habits but if I get depressed again, this will be the first point of change.

I do, and I masturbate to those moments at least once or twice a week.

>i live at my parents house

But why did you quit your job and move back in with your parents?

This morning when I woke up to the sun and realised how sick life is

> idc anymore about anything or anyone :D

underage detected ban

Ppl at my work was fcking stupid and i wanted to go to school again
I had no contact to my parents for 3years and after my gf went away i quit my job so i had no money + the apartment was way to big for me alone
And now her parents telling her that im stupid and dont care about her

Sleep is the only thing i look forward to these days.

No

23btw

>i wanted to go to school again
So if you wanted to go to school, why are you playing 10 hours of video games and sleeping for 14 hours instead?

Because im an idiot
My way was: job+gf->gf go away ->quit job in summer -> got a school for feb. -> went to school and need to move to my parents so i stop the school -> next time i can go to school is feb. Again

And i know how i csn be happy again ^^
Go to school or get a job
Go to gym
Dont eat to much bad sht
Dont play all day
Get some friends
Leave my gf

When ive hit r10 on nostalrius, every time i get high and no ones disturb me , few months ago when ive bought myself a ps4 for my bday.