ITT post the ONE (1) song from your early adolescence

that forever impacted your future musical taste.

Let's regress, Sup Forums. Don't worry about how simple, silly, cringy or bad it is, or how far you are removed from it now, post the song that was the main foundational root from which your musical taste branched out.

Here's mine. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not all that ashamed of it either.
youtu.be/AXnbjAKO4jU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cqU1pFRqYE
youtube.com/watch?v=c9y-n9B_XUM
youtu.be/AR8D2yqgQ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=6LCwiZs-sdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw
youtube.com/watch?v=DWaB4PXCwFU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndxdv7YXVWU
youtube.com/watch?v=ttG8Is9f_XE
youtu.be/LoheCz4t2xc
youtube.com/watch?v=prmmCg5bKxA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7IJovmgDJPY
youtube.com/watch?v=PMbV580NV2c
youtube.com/watch?v=yP4dFHSd-iw
youtu.be/PQHPYelqr0E
youtube.com/watch?v=IxcaSRmB8to
youtube.com/watch?v=2pC6iJswQ40
g.co/kgs/U1sjbi
youtube.com/watch?v=mz60ex3bEtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Public enemy - rebel without a pause

this is still catchy as hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=3cqU1pFRqYE

circa survive honestly

Booker T and the MGs - Green Onions

youtube.com/watch?v=c9y-n9B_XUM

My dad played this shit when I was 4 or 5 and I never found out the name of the song until I heard it again in gta san andreas.

my music preferences are in the constant state of flux, even the stuff i liked in 2012 is obsolete now

Spandau Ballet- True
youtu.be/AR8D2yqgQ1U

Just remember it always playing at my Uncles house when he would have Summer family gatherings when i was 4 or 5, real comfy times. I spent a fucking eternity looking for it on early google and Limewire because i couldn't remember the name so i had to search everywhere with "ah ha ha haa haa song"

I don't really remember one song. Fleetwood Mac - Tango in the Night, The Police - Synchronicity, Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms and Talking Heads - Little Creatures are some cassettes I remember having and listening to a lot. at 12 U2 was my favourite, at 16 The Doors, then Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zep, Rush, Floyd, then discovering In the Court of the Crimson King is what really kicked things off.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LCwiZs-sdQ

youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw

there are lots but this is one
youtube.com/watch?v=DWaB4PXCwFU

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndxdv7YXVWU

Made me LOVE jungle/drum and bass.
20 years later, still fucking LOVE IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttG8Is9f_XE

Actually the whole album

Then the whole album :^)
youtu.be/LoheCz4t2xc

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

not at all proud but i still think it's kinda catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=prmmCg5bKxA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7IJovmgDJPY
Sounds tame now, but when I first heard it I found it to have such an impending and evil atmosphere.

>Fireflies-Owl City
Not that I enjoy that sort of genre, but its the song that inspired me to go further into music and search through different genres.

Still good

holy shit especially this
These are all awesome

>holy shit especially this

really glad you liked it, I listened to this album a LOT when I was like 13-14 years old and I still love it 10 years later. I highly recommend checking out the whole album, and if you don't, at least this one youtube.com/watch?v=PMbV580NV2c

youtube.com/watch?v=yP4dFHSd-iw

Weezer - Pork and Beans
youtu.be/PQHPYelqr0E

The music video is super nostalgic

The whole Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=IxcaSRmB8to

CCR's "Susie Q." They were one of my dad's favorite bands and listening to his music when I was a kid got me into music.

Rust In Peace sold me on metal music and listening to full albums instead of just random songs in a row. Not that the songs have any sense of continuity or anything, but it was the first album I ever heard that was all killer, no filler (except for maybe Dawn Patrol, but that's more of an interlude if you ask me.)
As for the ONE (1) song, Hangar 18.

Grey Street - DMB

My mom would play a lot of alternative in the car. I mainly liked the sax and drums

My friends and I would listen and watch the music video ironically

I used to sleep to that album, I still sleep to parachutes every now and then

queen, lots of queen, maybe a bit of bowie but mostly queen and dadrock singles

The Buggles - Video Killed the Radio Star
I grew up on the mostly shitty punk and rock my dad liked, I had some dumb idea that I hated synths/keyboards until I heard that song. Then I think I got into Devo through an itunes recommendation and everything went downhill from there

>Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
My dad was a real winner
He didn't play it
He just sang it to me
I was like 5

yes close to the edge then i dropped out of jr high

Stranded v2
youtube.com/watch?v=2pC6iJswQ40

g.co/kgs/U1sjbi

Now I forever love EDM, and the majority of my favorite songs are about love.

Song is cheesy, and objectively bad, but I still love it

Here's one

youtube.com/watch?v=mz60ex3bEtQ

Gorillaz- feel good inc and Flobots- Handlebars I got those respective albums and thats all I listened to besides the radio, then i started getting into shitty radio rock, but then i started listening to smashing pumpkins and exploring from there, (siamese dream changed how i saw music as stupid as that may sound) needless to say my taste got much better