Hey Sup Forums, i was planning to go watch this new capeshit movie with a friend this afternoon, should we go or skip...

hey Sup Forums, i was planning to go watch this new capeshit movie with a friend this afternoon, should we go or skip? Last time i saw a DC movie with somebody was the Suicide Squad movie and we left the room because it was painful to watch, is it better or on the same level?

Apparently it's fucking awful

Im not into this superhero nonsense, so i would not watch it for free

It's pretty average, there's some good scenes in it though

I was getting blown during suicide squad which improved the movie tenfold. So finding someone to suck you off improves even the shittiest movie

No there's not you fucking shill

Go back to choking on your dad's dick you marvel loving faggot

It's not bad. Don't pay attention to the pro/wannabe critics. Apparently unless a movie is an SJW fest or the characters and plot are at the level of a Rick and north gag reel people bag on it.

It's a predictable CGI orgy of bright lights and loud noises and cheesy one liners. Begins with obvious neo Nazis attacking poor innocent Muslims (LMAO) and there's a "genius level IQ" nigger ironman and a Jew Flash and powerful wonder woman and pathetic ("what's your power again?") Batman. Superman is the only good part of the movie - and he's only in about the last 1/3 of it.

ITs awful if you'Ve read any of the comics. Pretty much rewrites the characters to copy the Avengers movie.

All for the money. I'm glad I watched a cam version on bmovies.to

Best moment: Flash's haven.

Superman is Resurrected
and
He is just as fast as the Flash.
The ENd.

That fucking poster art is awful...

The "Superman" punch Steppenwolf gets is worth the price of admission

much better than suicide squad imo. overall just ok

Almost as much Joker screen time too.

It's another Superhero?Comic Book Company movie.
How many do you really need to spend your life watching?
Go do anything else, OP.

Its one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. Every scene was forced, it was edited poorly and the humour was horrific.

Just watch the bootleg it's decent enough to watch .... The bootleg not the movie.
The movie is OK, not great but not a steaming hot turd like suicide squad and bvs.

Go see Thor instead

this

I liked the small amount of Joker screen time.

i watched the bootleg and feel ripped off.

thor was worth paying for.

Go watch it if you want, if you like it, good! if you don't like it... good!
think by yourself dude... it's just a movie, don't be a pussy

Its alright. But dont watch it expecting a great story.