You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Amerimongrel

You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an Amerimongrel

> I have an IQ over 100

No one from my country has ever been to the Moon.

> implying a giant useless rock floating in space has any actual relevance warranting wasting of millions of dollars just to land on it

I am not free

I thought user was implying that other countries hadn't been to the moon

>I wasn't shot today
>i don't go to jail for not being able to pay 12 trillion dollars for operation after being shot
>i don't get raped in jail for being white
>I don't have to take XXXXXL dosages of diabetis type a to z medication because of my body choices
>i don't have a meme as president

> implying other countries need to waste their money and resources on a undertaking a useless feat like landing on a giant rock floating around in space

stick it, fat boy

>good guys won Vietnam

My country didn't go to war against rice farmers and lose

Cops can't stop me and take all my money and possessions calling it civil forfeiture

Im not scared of being murdered if I go to school or a concert or simply just outside

i voted for bernie sanders in the primary and then hillary in the general

I don't complain about not having enough money while spending huge amounts of it on a big fucking house even if I live alone.

I sell America an undue share of the world's most valuable resources for bargain prices

>Fish and chips
>Tea
>The queen

Wouldn't that prove you are American?

Alot of that isn't unique to America though. I mean, loads of gun deaths in South America, jail rape happens all over, and Putin is an even bigger meme and became one before Trump. Though Trump will soon beat him at it.

>Cops can't stop me and take all my money and possessions
Pretty sure shit like that happens all over. Hell, bribing cops isn't common in the US but it's fucking common as shit in most of the less developed places.

I'm underweight

>underweight
Bro...

Underrated post

Yes, for my height and age I'm almost falling into eating disorder territory

I'm not american.

I am English and to prove it:

..... I can actually SPEAK English, pronounce it properly within the range of ENGLISH dialects.

I can also spell English words properly, and am not a self-opinionated grossly obese fat fuck with an IQ limited to an extent that might elect the likes of Ronald Reagan or Donald Trump as some sort of democratically preferred Head of State.

I can go shopping without using a motorized shopping cart

So how buttmad did you get when they discovered that Americans speak the original form of the language, like Shakespeare, while you Brits bastardized it?

If you believe in the standards set by an 18th century mathematician, astronomer and statistician.

conchetumare

Why is it always 10 seconds? I wasn't born in Nutella, so why would you treat me any other way?

I post in every obsessive hateboner thread about America

he prefers his blue blooded inbred kings/queens

>Donald Trump
butthurt murican libtard douchebag detected
>Americans speak the original form of the language, like Shakespeare
yer too big for yer britches, redneck, it ain't no Shakespeare you's speak, ya tater

Sugar is not the predominant ingredient in all the food I eat.

I don't drink soda on a daily basis

Hablo otro idioma aparte de inglés

All languages evolve :

French evolves in France ;
Uzbek evolves in Uzbekistan ;
Chinese evolves in China ;
Korean evolves in Korea ; also :

Occam evolved in a computer programming environment ; just like :
Fortran ; and :
Forth :

English (correctly known as the "Queen's English" ) always evolves CORRECTLY in England.

Any deviations in the Language elsewhere (especially in the USA) are merely confirmations of the deviant nature of all such foreign populations.

I have been outside of my country of birth

I get butthurt over america.

I can speak another language

..... as opposed to Americans who mostly cannot even speak one language properly.

I don't get butthurt at threads specifically designed to piss me off

>math
>computing
>communications
>materials
>international relations
Arguably some of these advancements could have been made if we went to mars instead, or just earth orbit.

I don't do small talk with cashiers and let elderly people take my seaton the bus.