Boys I'm really fucked up

Boys I'm really fucked up

>be me 18 years old at uni
> meet this girl who's a year younger then me and still at school
>hit it off really well this girl is amazing like the same music, video games and sport
>start dating and I'm really happy I think I'm in love
> about 4 months later she graduates school
>after Aus kids graduates they go to the Gold Coast for schoolies which is prettt much a drug and sex fest for celebrating kids
> she goes to this of course and while I'm a bit worried I trust her
> her friend just sent me a video of her giving 5 guys a strip tease and she eventually gets all her clothes off
> I've been frantically texting her asking what's happening and if that's been her
> sees and doesn't reply to any of my messages

I don't know what to do all I can think about is her getting fucked by 5 different guys and it's fucking me up, I love this girl I just don't understand why she would do this. I don't know why I'm living anymore I thought I found the perfect girl and then this. Honestly fuck my life I just want to die.

Why are woman so fucking terrible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UvCM1rgpN44
therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that fucking sucks
fuck her man not literally

Yeah that's girls for you

Schoolies cuZ

>That's ... for you
Germanfag here, what does this saying mean?

Sex comes naturally to women. It's nature. In nature it is the males job to attract the female and the female literally just sits back and looks pretty and gets to pick her cock(s). Women are intrinsically slutty cum dumpsters. A rare few can overcome their biological programming and he decent people. Your girl is not one of them.

You knew she was gonna go there after graduating and you know what happens there so... why are you upset?

And when they feel bad for it they make rape accusations

The 'for you' doesn't really add meaning, it just means that is the general experience you will have with girls

You fucked up by not going to gold coast with her. You should have bloody insisted, you only have yourself to blame.

Thank you
also tripledubs checked

Because I knew she might get fucked and hook up with a bloke, what I didn't expect was her to fucking strip and pretty much offer herself up to 5 guys even at schoolies that's not natural

Best way that I can put it is that it means that the actions of [x] are characteristic of [x]

>OP tells a story about sucking dicks
>OP is a faggot
That's OP for you

Ausfag here too bro.
Schoolies is fucked up, had my first gangbang there. Protip: next year go as a toolie (overaged schoolies attender) if you still look young enough to fit in with them. Score some pussy user.

Hey bro. Had that happen to me about a month ago.
Do you know the guys?
I had a video as well so just hacked their accounts and ruined the as much as I could. It's not much but it will make you feel a bit stronger.

No. The one to blame is his whore girlfriend.

Not their fault the bird is a slag.

You knew she was gonna go there and you know what happens there and you decided not to go so why are you upset?

Confirmed, op is clearly a faggot.

You must see this as a good thing even if its difficult. You just got proof that she was bad. Now if you think back a little harder you might find that there was small hints that this could have happened. You may have ignored it then because of blind love.

You will come out of this stronger while she will come out of this with regrets and STD's. You are too good for her. And you are 18 you will find more idiots again until you find the right one.

No need to tie yourself down now anyway. That would have been the biggest regret you could have done. 10 years from now when she has 4 kids and a deadbeat boyfriend you might even thank her for this and have a good chuckle.

For now you say "FUCK IT" and man up and go party and fuck some bitches. Even if that is hard to do now you will overcome this shit even faster trust me.

Have a fantastic day!

At least you found this out before you married her, or something worse (pic related). Just move on, if you got her, you can get another... sorry Ausbro.

fuck this friend of hers. clearly trying make you jealous for whatever reason. get photos / record it, and send to soon to be ex. cheer up pepe

Fuck man thanks that actually is really comforting

Spread that video like wildfire. She fucked your life. Go fuck hers.

It means that story sounds like expected female behavior

The answer to your question is obvious. What kind of mental disability do you have?

Feels op feels

Get over it even though it hurts now! Youre only 18 years old and theres plenty of fish in the sea. Youll find that youre gonna go through a lot of girls before you find you find someone to stick with in the long run.
Go party and have fun! Maybe its gonna take some time to get over her, but trust me it will happen

HEY HELLO POP MUSIC FAGGOT

YOU ARE AN AVERAGE TACKY JOE

WHY WOULD YOU DATE WOMEN WHO ENJOY SPORTS MUSIC AND ARE OBSESSED WITH FASHION??

THESE ARE WHORES

DATE NORMAL GIRLS, NOT WHORES!!!

so no people who have idols in hollywood or the pop world

no whores who go toe fraternities

no whores who are obsessed with brands and fashion

PS: Australia has criminal, prison guard and pirate genetics. you guys are like the niggers of the white races. Go date a normal woman, not some Australian slut

pic related: Tattoos are for skanks guys who think they are tough

He's buttblasted because she did what he knew she was gonna do. Why is he buttblasted when she did what he knew she was gonna do?

You're welcome!

how do you even do that? hack their accounts and stuff?

This, why haven't you posted it OP?

It was a Snapchat I couldn't save it

You think you could help me hack my gf’s acc? I’m really concerned about her “bestfriend”, they used to be a thing

I'm so sorry user

If it's any condolence, if she has such low morals as to betray you like that, it is certainly for the best.

And remember, if you can't beat'em, join'em.

Thanks everybody Most of you have told me what I needed to hear you guys aren't pretty cool sometimes

Are*

Post her nudes faggot

Sure it fucking sucks man but this is a good indication that she doesn't deserve your affection since she's clearly not feeling the same for you. Time heals all wounds and there will be someone to replace her. Just chill bro

Why don't you take care of the gold coast like this while she's inside getting stuffed? That's what I would do.

youtu.be/UvCM1rgpN44

>One cunt wolf pack.

My kind of lady.

>“The girl who tells you she needs to be comfortable and wants a relationship first is the same girl who fucked the hot guy in the foam cannon party in Cancun on spring break just half an hour after meeting him.”

reading "best of year one" saved me from killing myself

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

quads checked

thanks satan

fuck that shit man honestly listen to some Eminem I know it sounds cliche but whenever I'm sad over a thot it helps me to remind me not to give a fuck, who gives a fuck rise to bigger and better things

sorry m8 but your going to have to ditch her. of course she's going to get gang banged everyone does at schoolies.

Am I fucking banned or something?

Whine whine whine man up post the video here then fuck off

You can NEVER trust young girls, fuck them to Hell.

I was at a party with my girlfriend and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, and he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses - because she is bad - and ends up literally taking her tits out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost again she would have to suck his dick. My girlfriend turns to me then and says "user, I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yeah, whatever."

Then she loses again, and this asshole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullshit like "Well I am a woman of my word.". Within the space of fifteen seconds she's then literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guys dick. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing/try to not look like some beta faggot. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see." and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his cum, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

I would have murdered her.

Yeah never get attached to girls before they're about to go to college. 90% of the time, the relationship goes to hell.

If it wasn't the gold coast it would have been something else bro.

>I thought she was joking

Consider fapping before writing fiction like this. Makes it more believable.

your fault for being a faggot and not going with her. You also could of just been a good little cuck and ignore the video and let your relationship move past it. But no, you had to be an utter bitch, you'll probably spend the rest of college a lone virgin.

Never cry over a whore user

i remember my first beer too. im 31. it took me almost a decade to realize all women have a breaking point where they are whores. its their nature. if women arent having children, they are being sluts, the end. should have gotten her pregnant if you wanted her around, fuck this society and this gay earth. tough break, kid.

>current year

I assume you never talked to her again?

Society protects and forgives their whore behavior. You can be a virgin, they can lie that you raped them because you called her out on being a stupid greedy disease ridden slut, and you will have to enjoy jail for 8+ years. These poor dudes always think they know better, that "she's different", and they never were and never will be.

>a cuck larp
i was about to tell you to fuck off, but then realized im on Sup Forums. continue to larp and be a homo, I suppose.

true. I see youve been with a few whores in your day. ive actually been accused of rape by a drug addict bitch before, its all my fault for fucking her a million times over the course of a few weeks because muh dick, but yes, its life shaking being accused of rape. they know society will always favor them and know its wrong, but still use it to make men harm other men. literal witches.

same thing happened to me OP, this was last year now. Pretty rough, but hey rather you see the bad side of her now then in a relationship later on. If anything this is part of the demo before you bought the full package.

This, Schoolies is a fuck fest anyway, dumped my girl before i went and good thing too, bitch was bat shit

Get used to it bro. You're only young, I'm sure you've heard it before but don't go investing your heart into someone so soon because unfortunately at this age it will always be likely to backfire. Been in your place many a times and I'm only a few years older.
Your best bet is to cut contact and break up with her. She made her choice, show her how wrong she was by moving on and becoming a better person

feels bad but feels good for OP at the same time
feels bad because of the whore
feels good for op because he dodged a bullet

all girls are like that
all they care about is everyone's acceptance
>oh look at me im cool i hang out with the big boyz
> i do drugs with them 420 bitch!
>i dress slutty look at me

Essentially, "That's 'x' for you" = the answer of "If you were to experience 'x' thing, how would it go for you?"

Man, youre a faghot... kYS