Implying this wasn't the webm of the night

>implying this wasn't the webm of the night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odPO95ua0cU
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ15K13vceU&t=132
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Context?

It was.

Hilarious thing is, no matter who wins this time, there will be riots.

That was it. Fox News was just doing live shots and caught stick cop fed up with people's shit. The police weren't allowed to do shit for hours so I imagine once they got the green light to finally contain people they went trigger happy.

Fucking pieces of shit, these people should be retaliating to the cops.

Sup Forums will go full bootlicker mode to defend these pieces of shit when it's about non whites like the myopic peabrain racist hypocrites they are

>ordered to move
>turn to talk back
>mace 2 da face
>ordered to move
>she stops moving
>forced to move

not really trigger happy imo

BUILD WALL

No, but we will defend our officers from u fucking spics. You and niggers got another thing coming u think were are just going to take ur shit, you bean and rice eating buritto faggot

Jorge, pls.

As an actual fag and spic you should know, mess with the bull you get the horns.

>spics chimping out over a person who hates ILLEGAL Mexicans
>This is okay for illegals to not want to go back to their shithole country

It was sad because that was the most eventful thing that happened during that riot. Real let down desu senpai.

That is soooo satisfying to watch after seeing the cops do dick for the last few days.

Is there a video link? I hate how Sup Forums doesn't allow webms with audio.

No, riots if Trump wins but not Hillary/Bern. Conservatives are pussies. Just look at how an entire room of them let two BLM protesters take Milo's stage and make him a bitch.

Conservatives won't riot, it's not their way. They'll just complain under their breath and shitpost on Sup Forums like always.

The coalburner tried to get uppity by yanking her arm around. She got the sweet retribution she deserved. Shouldn't have been in the street in the first place.

I say if these people don't have a home they like to be in at late hours of the night like us /comfies/, we round them up in cattle cars and send them to a nice new home.

that's hilalrious. i would pay good money just to watch bernouts and shitskins get beat up and pepper sprayed by the police

I hope that faggot who ran up with the banner got his shit packed. I can't wait until the first riot after Trump is officially sworn in as president and he orders the riot police to pound the motha fuckas.

Shit has to get really bad before we go to measures like that.

>he thinks that hushed mumblings in backrooms by the master race EVER works out in his favor.

but.....
wasn't that "girl"
white?

TEN

On my phone; anyone got video source?

Download VLC

>myopic peabrain racist hypocrites
mighty big words there, jose, it's almost as if you're a mexican intellectual

FUCK DA POLICE PINCHE PUTOS GUEY xD

not trying to be sympathetic towards these degenerates but why are the cops only hassling the ''''female'''' and not the nu-males orbiting ''her''

Because this is what equality looks like. :3

>time to fight fascism and stand up to the man!
>let's see, practical clothing for urban conflict or my hooker gear?
>fuck it, hooker rig it is

>using soviet style propaganda to mock Trump
this is so shallow and misguided I hesitated to even reply to it

that wall just got ten feet higher

Are you sure that's a she?

Because it's impossible to tell one from the other

How is the left reacting to this? They're hating on Trump saying the government should have the power, and then they get mad when the government turns on them. What's their counterpoint on this?

Conservative riots have guns included so probably won't happen unless it gets really bad.

Also, it's better to let them take the stage and look like ignorant ass clowns than fight and give BLM any ground to stand on.

>I say if these people don't have a home they like to be in at late hours of the night like us /comfies/, we round them up in cattle cars and send them to a nice new home.

You know that's a damn good point. There's homeless people lying in the street cold that would love to have the ones these parasites take for granted.

That fucking dude at the end that comes in with the skate board, the memes fucking write themselves lads.

this is how conservatives "riot"

WETBACK WETBACK WETBACK WETBACK

>It's okay when it happens to someone I disagree with.

We're becoming nothing.

>TRUMP IS EVIL
>HE'S VIOLENT

also, no one mentioned the Jack Black looking kid with the freddy krueger shirt walking like a zombie after getting rekt? This webm is meme-rich

>He says while on a board advocating the gassing of kikes

>Trump comes to town
>Protest him by claiming he incites violence
>Show everyone that this is true by rioting
>When cops finally crackdown on them they cry police brutality
>Wonder why people don't take you seriously

Can't get it on an iPhone.

>Be Mexican
>Hates authority and order

Checks out

>no one dies
>no one gets hurt
>rights preserved
9.5/10 would riot again.

For some reason I kept hearing the rhythm of the night song playing in my head while watching that.

the night song?

You should contact the arabs and form the still chop off heads alliance to combat white law and order.

>FINISH HER
>HER
kek

That tranny faggot got a massive facial :^)

we're going to skin you alive pedro

Fuck you paco. The whore should have been shot along with everyone else waving a Mexican flag on American clay violently protesting a peaceful American political rally. Rightwing Death Squads when?

>be voilent retards
>burn cop cars
>beat people who are only visiting a rally to express their constitutional rights
>>OMG FUCKING RACIST POLICE BEING MEAN TO THESE PEACEFUL PROTESTORS

Trust a fucking beaner to say this

IT WAS BARENSTEIN

BARRON-STEEN NOT STAIN

>american """"""""""peace"""""""""" officers

Yes

>build you filthy spic nigger

The law is coming in the form of a Wall° and SANCTIONS! I hope you've stocked up on toilet paper, ask your cousins in Venezuela about it

mark potok pls go

These are your people Jose, get them in line

Hats weird because my iPhone has it. No jailbreak or anything.

Keep trying. Use the search box in the App Store.

>be american cop
>get paid to assault the compliant public
>get administrative leave + pay for killing them

sign me up senpai

It's great that you can't hide your flag on Sup Forums

It's okay when it happens to rioters breaking reasonable laws.

thats nice and all but where is the source with sound etc

fuck your stupid webms

i get its necessary to have them without sound on Sup Forums cause of all the shitposting trolls who ruin it for us but cmon

provide a fucking source

>compliant

Nice!

Did he survive this?

Yes. Thankfully since niggers lack a brain, head shots are not fatal.

Of course a low iq shit puke maggot mexican has a problem with law and order.

The young lady has all my sympathy.

All over the world peaceful demonstrators like her find themselves confronted with brutal unprovoked violence from the so-called "guardians of the law".

Only last week here in Paris, for example, one of our cops attempted to drive off with a realistic imitation smoking-coal fireplace that a frail and overtired young student (wearing a mask that day in solidarity with hajib- and burka-wearing victims of islamophobia) had just purchased at IKEA and had set down briefly in the back of the cop's vehicle.

When his attempted theft was foiled by bystanders, the cop got out and gratuitously demolished an IKEA garden trellis the young student also happened to be carrying by delivering to it a series of violent blows with his head and upper body.

youtube.com/watch?v=odPO95ua0cU

When oh when will this police brutality end?

I was asking about the cop, but I suppose we wouldn't know that. This gif legit made me anxious

Anyone have video I can't watch this

Wasnt there trump supporters building a literal human wall between police and rioters?

Friendly reminder that the game is rigged and either Hillary will win or Obama goes third term..
Friendly reminder that if you vote or dont revolt, you are part of the problem you hate.

whoa... sauce on this?

Best post.

I agree, asking again for a video. webms are great but Sup Forums banning sound on them takes away a lot of context..

Theres an ammendment that only goes for two terms. Enlighten me on how obama would be able to do that

Do your cops not carry guns man? Fuck, even in leafistan that guy would be fucking dead.

>american police
why are they so funny lmao

Amrrican police r based

The longer you think you can change anything by doing nothing, the longer you are doing nothing.
You are being killed. Instead of fighting back, you are doing 0% of a shit. Not a little bit of shit, not the entire shit, no you dont do any shit. Any at all..
You wonder why this is happening? Simple: You are letting it happen.

Flags and ids continue to be the best thing about Sup Forums, they add so much context to words!

Fucking rekt bitch

The Dindu was shooting at the driver's side (left of the camera) and the Dindu was shot from the driver's side as well. I assume:

>dindu just starts shooting at the windshield
>he empties his clip before realizing police cars have bullet-resistant glass
>cop just gets out and shoots his stupid ass

don't policecars have small caliber protection?

fuck he died hard

that's about as glorious as it gets for criminals

Martial law for example or a war would do fine, any form of massive crisis actually. You really think it wont happen because 'its not allowed'?
Come friend.. We both know the world doesnt work like that. Google Obama third term, you'll see him making jokes and joking how nobody believes him.
-
The game is rigged. Trump was never supposed to win and if he wins, it'll only mean he has been bought.
But he wont. Hillary will, I have been saying that for months now but the shilling of shillary is fucking it up for a while now, implying I'm on the right track.
-
Either revolt or lock down, there are only two ways this can go and neither is good for you burgers.

10 FEET HIGHER

That's France today, dude.
The streets of Paris are actually pretty full of cops - and soldiers - with guns at the moment. We've been in a State of Emergency since November.
And yet the word from above is that these armed forces of the law have to stand there and let themselves be beaten, spit on and burned alive by a horde of spoiled "antifa", Trotskyist, "no-borders" narcissist hooligans who keep half the Parisian police force pinned down babysitting their 24-hour protest-about-everything-and-nothing in the Place de la Republique while, ten miles away, Ahmed and Mansour are making preparations for which row of cafe terraces they are going to spray with Kalashnikov fire next month.

Okay, finally found the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZ15K13vceU&t=132
2 mins 12 secs in if it doesn't skip to that for you.

>guns are bad, they said
>immigrants are good, they said

This triggers the europoors. 'Murica.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

this. my white friends are legit becoming racist and I don't see another lefty winning president helping that situation

I saw the event you are talking about. You are fucking stupid if you think anybody there is going to throw away thousands of dollars worth of fees and their careers to stop a few idiots on stage. It would have been legal suicide.

Martial law i agree is a reason for a presidency to continue after term. But for martial law to be enacted there has to be a nation wide crisis affecting all the major cities at once. A random chimpout in the nigger captials is an actual norm like bombings in iraq or syria. If you believe it to be started by BLM they lack the willpower, organization, logistics, and most importantly communication. Isis would be the most plausible sorce but lack the manpower. He has to have a legitimate reason for the public