Hey Sup Forumsitches

hey Sup Forumsitches.
i need help from the smartest board on Sup Forums
in our current age, are we able to refer to black things such as carcinogens and things that are otherwise potentially harmful without the conversation moving towards race? shouldn't we be able to say black without people automatically bringing up the subject of race? help me out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2rluUb8ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never had anything like that as a problem. Are you a murican?

so its just a burgerland problem? fuck this shit. i mean i get racial sensitivity and the lack of socioeconomic mobility but the mass population's gearing is all backwards and counterproductive if anything at all from what i can tell

Black doesnt imply race, if i say: "My car is black"
Nobody will think "wow what a racist"

'why is there a spider in your orieo cookie?

>order african american coffee
>ask for creamer
>get arrested for race mixing

You fucking asshole I just bought a pack of oreos, now I'm gonna toss them after seeing this. fuck you.

I've never had that problem. Black is a color.

>order oreo white choc mocha
>ask for it to be BLACKED
>get arrested for racism.

rekt

Just eat the fucking spiders. Everyone has eaten some kind of bug in heir lifetime without ever knowing or even being affected by it at all.

Because he put it there.

Nope, even black holes are racist:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2rluUb8ck

Spiders are poisouness you idiot

What's if it's a custom shade of black could that class as a minority?

Racists get out

kys fuck face
my nigger dick is mad
gonna ass rape you aryan wannabe pos

Look up insect % in chocolate bars you are eating them everytime user
>coca beans =bugs = insect Contamination
>catcha butteram, huh huh huh

Haha fuck yeah

jokes on you i'm black and i'm guessing you're white

>cacinogens
>black

That's not what carcinogen means you pleb.

Forgot to add at least 60 insect parts per 100g of chocolate, even cock roach parts

Not if you eat them. Digestive fluids neutralize most organic toxins.

Speaking as a 37 year old black man that has lived and worked in Texas and the SF Bay Area for years, I sincerely believe that race and sex relations are worse today than they were 5, maybe even 10 years ago. I blame PC culture where everything, even the slightest thing is a total outrage. Things have gotten so polarizing and divisive that it is fucking nuts. I think it will continue to get worse before it gets better.

it's because the threshold for "being a racist" or "being a sexist" has become extremely low, yet the stigma and social punishment has remained the same.

I'm 35. I think you're right. I think the internet is a big part of it. Back in the 90's there was no way to just spew all the hate you want without consequences.

Lol black people typing words on the internet. What a concept. Thanks for the chuckle friend

chuckekle

That’s another thing, with the sex scandals some actor mentioned that he had thought about what the process of seeking forgiveness would be like for an accused.

People got mad at him for even bringing up forgiveness.

>Did you hear? Someone said so-and-so got into a parking lot fender bender and called the other driver the n-word!
>>Holy shit, he is instantly and permanently the worse person on earth and nobody can ever hire him again and he shall be excommunicated and exiled and maybe even executed for this unforgivable act.
>I agree. Well, gotta get going! Gonna see my parole officer on account of my DUI that killed 4 children.
>>I remember. Hey, you’re human and you made a bad mistake. They can’t be brought back and you have to live with, but you can atone. It’s not like you said “nigger” or something.
>Wha-What did you just say?

kechukle?

I actually don’t type words. I use a sheet of paper with pictograms because I can’t read, and I point out what pictures will convey my autistic screeching.

I do know social media does seem to have produced a bunch of narcissistic drama queens, but as for spewing hate without consequences, I feel like like that’s only have of the equation. People should take the bait less and slow down before they reply. The “that offends me so it needs to stop existing RIGHT NOW” is such an entitled and frustrating attitude that seems so common these days.