20 years old and still a virgin. Haven't had a gf in 7 years. Is it too early to think I'm going to die alone?

20 years old and still a virgin. Haven't had a gf in 7 years. Is it too early to think I'm going to die alone?

use craigslist adds if you get desperate :) never know what you'll find on there. hope this helps u user

My local Craigslist is metro Detroit. That's a suicide mission, there were ads warning people to ignore certain ads because they got robbed at gunpoint. That wasn't even in Detroit, it was a surrounding city.

I tried dating websites but everyone ignored be because I'm gross and short.

stop sitting inside, start a hobby that takes you outside or just start going to the gym

I work most of the time, and my hobby does take me outside but all that does is help me meet other guys. Which is useless to me.

Can someone just unironcally tell me it's going to be ok.

its going to be ok, just work on it

Thank you.

Workout youre 20 for fucks sake move to ny easiest pussy ever and start going clubbing its also called being social talk much but dont overdo

lost my virginity at 22, never had a gf, 23 now and on Friday I came back home from a bar with two chicks that made the first move. So you still have time.

>Move to NY

That's a lot easier said than done.

Also I don't have problems talking to women anymore. They just don't take me seriously since I'm so short.

Same. EU guy

In college still live with parent no money no car

OP, if you're short and gross, you are out of luck, sitting on Sup Forums won't get you shit. you gonna die alone, stupid fgt

I lost my V card at 20. Got married at 28. Still very happy.

Yes. I was a virgin until I was 23, then worked on my social skills and appearance and at 31 I can bag women consistently. Put the work in and you'll get the results.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

That's cool. I was never into the whole getting married and having kids thing

Define work.

I'm short and autistic. I am extroverted, but I don't have a clue what to even say to girls.

Op here. He said he worked on social skills and appearance. So he learned how to talk normally to people, he got a haircut and learned how to buy nice clothes.

Been there, done that. Shit doesn't work if you have a messed up face.

I'm fine learning how to talk normally. I just don't even know what to say when not discussing work.

I never engage in smalltalk. With ANYONE. I don't know anything about being social.

Study what other people talk about. Don't get caught. Take notes.

how dude?

well shit op! as a 29 years old wizard apprentice,
i can tell you that arond 26 to 28 your hormones are gonna calm down a little bit and life will no longer suck quite so hard.
no, the loneliness is never gonna go away.
we all die alone in the end.

unironically, stop giving a shit
work on yourself and women will eventually come to you
the most attractive guys in high school and college never hold it together as long as the ones who work the hardest

>Women will eventually come to you

I hope you're right, user.

i live in NYC it sucks idk what that guy is talking about