Our whole pakistani family wants my sis out of it. She's shy and reserved...

Our whole pakistani family wants my sis out of it. She's shy and reserved, but we never thought that she would date an white guy.I think she's insane. She says he is kindhearted and would never hurt her, but it's obvious that she just a hoey bitch. How should we get her through this? Pic related her

Sacrifice a goat

Where do you guys live?

You screen-shotted a pic of your sister?

Aye from her insta its not as though i take pics of her lol

London

Let her he is doing her a favour saving her from a pajeet guy like you

If the white guys muslim then it shouldnt be a problem right

It still is since they are bf and gf but if they were married it wouldnt be a problem

>pic titled "screenshot..."
Looks fake af

How old?

You’re a kiss free virgin who follows every law of Islam then, I imagine ?

Thats nearly right but not every law

So it’s alright for you not to follow all the laws but not for your sister ? Interesting.

Nope thats not what im saying because if i did believe that i wouldnt even let her go out without a hjab on

Honor killing, because she is not following what your fucked up family wants?

Oh, so you just pick and choose which parts of your religion are important and worth following and which don’t matter at all ? Cool.

Thats illegal here

No i pick and choose from whats legal and what isnt

Just because she's not willing to become another arranged marriage statistic and marry a cousin she's never met...

Just wait till they have children and are good Christians just like his family.

She wont be around long if she became christian

10/10 would bleach gently

just stone her and be done with it

So it’s illegal for her to fuck a white guy ? In London ? When did they pass that law ?

Clearly u and your sandmonkey family have failed Allah the only solution is murder your whole family then kill your self!

Its called being a good influence and controlling the women in your family so they dont become sluts like white women

But surely a good influence follows ALL the laws of Islam, which you’ve already told me you don’t. Not being a good influence when you go out drinking are you habibi

Id ram my cross down her vagu until she could taste leviticus and the pork i had last night.

I dont drink ever or smoke

move back to asia fuckin caveman and let sis stay in the civilized world. bet you wipe your ass with your hands

theres quite a few more rules you have to follow, sandnigger

Mate white people dont wash their ass properly they only use tissue

Either way, you don’t follow all the laws you expect your sister to follow. You’re a hypocrite and so are the rest of your family.

Ew so you use your hands?

fuckin amerifats have 10 years longer life expectancy then you slope heads. stop eating shit rajeed

Maybe if you stop meddling in our affairs in our contries it would be better for us your killif alot of innocent children

You people live like barbarians in your own countries and bring your shit with you wheverecsr you go. This thread for example. Let your sister fuck whoever she wants to fuck Ahmed

No its my choice who can fuck her and who cant

You want to fuck your sister don’t you Ahmed ? Fucking pakis

Is that what you told your second cousin on the wedding day? Ahmed

Well hello, DEVOUT MUSLIM ON Sup Forums.

You guys are fucking retarded. Also, even if it doesn't work anymore;
>Sage

Its called her life and not yours to mitigate or control, you'd fuck white women given the chance.. How about being a good brother and have your sisters back instead of worrying about bringing "shame" to the family faggot.
IDK if you know. This. But your retard of so called prophet Muhammad was a fucking pedophile

It doesnt affect me or my situation if you think this is a bait

I used to but not anymore i have learnt from my mistakes

Dont disrespect anyone in my religion you fag im just trying to be a good influence on my sister saving her from a white guy using her then leaving her

Oh. The "Muslim" who never drinks or smokes knows what bait is. You are a shiiiiiiit troll, man. False Flag on /pol.

Think about that rock hard white cock filling your sisters pussy with cum Ahmed. Are you fucking furious? I be you’re bombing furious. I’m glad your sister understands how to fit in with the society she lives in and doesn’t give a shit about your prehistoric culture based around women not being allowed to take cocks unless they’re related to them. It’s no wonder 80% of you look malformed

Knowing what a "bait" is isnt a big thing

Right. I forgot about Quran Chapter 7 Verse 8: "And I sayeth until you, the bait is the most powerful tool of Taqiyya."
Only absolute fucking morons will believe this shit. Especially since you doubled down by saying you're in London and have a right to control your adult siblings in a 1st World civilization. Do tell me more, Brad.

What’s funny Ahmed is I fucked rich Muslim girls before. I’m black btw. They can’t wait to seperate themselves from your disgusting culture and try their hardest to not marry their grotesque cousin. Good for her getting some hard white cock

Man said brad rofl jokes on you for thinking im white

What are you, then? I'm a 6 foot, 230 pound redheaded man.

5'11 19 yr old paki

So you hate the Muslims of your community, then? Or just like baiting the people who judge every single Muslim as evil? What's the goal here, my man?

I hate muslims in my community including my sister and i just wanted constructive feedback for once but Sup Forums is the same old racist junkyard its always been

How about being a good brother, and not try and influence her based on what you feel is right.
Looks like she's a grown woman, she should leave you cresent moon fucks in the stone age and and enjoy the rest of the world.

No one hates all Muslims, only the garbage ones like you that think they can control who their sister or daughter choose to be with. Fuck you ahmed

Ooh. Tripling down. Rare tactic for a troll. It's clear you're full of shit. No devout Muslim would be ingrained in Sup Forums culture enough to know what bait is or that we're full of bigots and racists. Since you screwed the pooch on this troll attempt, why don't you just tell us who you really are and what you really want?

>It's. Bait. Retard.

This, Shitlord.

Its not rocket science hell you americunts are really stupid

She is fucking lucky that some meth head white trash aids infested limp dicked retard would want to touch her ugly brown ass

Who said I was American, "Pakistani" man?

Revenge rape seems the only logical choice to punish her

White guy is a real step up for a paki. You all should be congratulating her on admitting some new genes into your no branch family tree.

your sis would make a nice mistress raising my secret white bastard, dont worry id pay her rent for her silence. wifey would get upset if she knew id gotten another bastard child

Fun fact, 50% of muslims world wide are inbred. You can fuck them, just don't breed them. Chances are you will end up with a deformed retard baby.

See, ladies and gentlemen? THIS is how you counter troll. Have an internet, user.

>implying everyone on Sup Forums is from the US.

fuck you, ya goat lovin' cunt.

You morons are just proving that people in other countries are retarded and willing to believe an entire group of billions of people are all the same breed of evil. Fuck Islam, but there are plenty of legitimately good Muslims. Maybe you guys should open a book. If faggots like you embraced Muslims (not Shari'a or Taqiyya or anything) then the tempering of Islam would be a lot quicker. Fucking newfags falling for shit tier bait.

'Step up' whats so good about white trashy genes apart from the blue eyes some have? Nothing

>islam is not stoneage philosophy
>islam does not worship a pedophile
>islam is not pro-incest

wrong, faggot

Your dad is probably going to kill both of them

I specifically said fuck the religion itself. Do you possess reading comprehension, moron? I agree with every point you made. You forgot honor killings, beheadings, rape trials, thievery punishments and many other barbaric things. Thing is, not every Muslim believes in all that shit. It's a billion fucking people. You are FURTHER proving my point, jackass.

Your family and religion bring shame to your sister. You live in London you shouldn’t be surprised

OP faggot literally wants to control his sister like property. did you even read?

OP faggot is literally a baitng troll, you fucking idiot. This is a horseshit, made up story SPECIFICALLY designed to bait people like you out, I'm sure.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>Lurk moar.

Is her name Farah? Looks like a Paki girl I deflowered named Farah

I hope irony is not lost on you but the salt coming from you is hilarious, shitskin

Nope her name does start with an f though

fuckslut?

I'm white. I already stated this. Fuck Islam, but there ARE good, tolerant Muslims in the world. Just like fuck Christianity, but there ARE good, tolerant Christians in the world. Granted, the Quran has a higher propensity for radicalization than the Bible does, but I'm a bit of an altruistic and believe most people are empathetic and believe in being good to one another.

Nope

How did i get 99 twice wtf

Altruist*
Fucking Google.

Must be an active day, Troll man.

>I'm white
kek

tolerant muslims get honor killed, we light christian candles for them and pretend their whole family didn't support uncle-cousin murderer

I don't entirely understand you, here.
A. Are you saying I'm not white? I'm happy to provide photographic evidence.
B. You light Christian candles? What does that mean? Are you OP? If so, holy shit; You got 99 AGAIN. Lord Kek must like you

This is the convo between her and another guy i managed to get sayin she has had 4 gfs but i know thats bullshit because we moved to.london only 3 years ago and she stayed home all day until recently

>I live in London
>Here's evidence of my sister mourning losing an Asian who moved to, wait for it; London.
Give it up, man. I'm the only one having a legitimate conversation with you here, and I already know you're a troll.

If you believe im trolling just stop replying common sense

Also, the resolution on that is 1440 x 1167 and you expect me to believe this is a phone screenshot? Anyone can find a fake message generator, man. Nice touch putting the picture you provided in there, though.

You and your paki family go back to goatfuckistan and leave your sister there with the non-subhuman.

I cropped the other messages because it has stuff that no on needs seeing

i need to see it for proof