So you're telling me you Yanks don't hae a seperate tap for hot and cold? Fucking superpower my arse

So you're telling me you Yanks don't hae a seperate tap for hot and cold? Fucking superpower my arse.

Waste of a tap you fucking nerfherder

mods are asleep post sinks

>hot
>cold
>no warm
Holy heck buckaroo

Yeah, because our tap water isn't going to kill us.

Either
>ice cold
>nuclear hot
No wonder you guys have shit hygiene.

What..?

mods mods mods!

you have a choice, burning hot, or freezing cold.

your setup is weak.

terrible setup on this one, I can imagine water splashing on my shoes.

What are you talking about? The hot tap starts cold and you twist it until it gradually warms to your preference it doesn't just start hot and stay that way.

haven't seen a good sink thread in a while.

0/10 fuck of you ausie cunt

>he doesn't know you can use both at the same time to get the perfect temperature

why the hell would you need two different taps if both are capable of producing cold water? Does the one that is incapable of producing hot water serve some purpose?

I'm from the UK you daft twat. I'm not a criminal.

Because its easier to make a sink of warm water with seperate hot and cold taps. Means you can adjust accordingly.

i hate touching the sink or filling it up with water

feels so unclean

WAIT LADS!

OP here.

Just realised, I have two in my bathroom sink, one in the bath, and one in the kitchen sink...

I'm actually a fucking autist I swear.

yea but....
>The hot tap starts cold and you twist it until it gradually warms to your preference

If I have two taps, they should both be able to produce warm water. If one is capable of it, and the other isn't, then the one that's incapable is a waste of space

difficult to pee in because the sink is far from the edge.
you need to be very tall or have a big dick.

very good. this is perfect.

So you just have two taps with the same function but different labels?

I wouldn't even bother with that, I want fucking 8 taps, they all produce hot and cold water, and when they're all on, I fucking take a shower in the sink cause some of them spray sideways.

Fuck your lack of ambition!

well you shitpost like a fucking aussie

Not realizing the reason britfags have two taps is because hot water was traditionally not suitable for consumption due to boiler setups in early part of 20th century. One tap for washing up with warm and a tap for potable water. Nowadays unless in a old building there is no difference and both are potable. But it became a cultural norm.

Life must suck with a small dick

Where's your basic cooking skills

In some old houses i saw several of this sinks, when i used then i just said, WTF no wonder why that house was on remodeling process and those sinks were the first going to the dumptruck, no warm water just hot or cold nice stupidity there.

Seperate tap? No.
Seperate hot/cold controls? Yes.
Waste of space and materials for 2 taps.

>only reason the niggers have 2 taps is tradition

You are so backward you do not realize the inherent superiority of a tap that produces water with adjustable temperature.

That is why we are a superpower.

What happens if you like your water somewhere between freezing cold and burning hot?

Or you know. Use one tap. Save materials, time and brainpower for more important things than turning 2 spigots.

WAIT? are you telling met that you mix the water in the sink itself to use it from there, if so what a disgusting shit to do since sinks are nasty no matter how you clean then, people always wash their dirty hands, mucus,blood from the nose etc.

this guy knows
I am a britbong i can confirm i have two taps because i used to have and old 30s boiler tank

>So you're telling me you Yanks don't hae a seperate tap for hot and cold?

Are you fucking serious?
There are millions of sinks both ways.
For under $100 you can have whatever faucet you want.

I feel you, no matter how clean you think the sink is, in a blink someone else have touched with mucus,saliva after spiting and hands after touching his ass and body fluids etc.

Sinks are nastier because they breed bacteria no matter how clean you think they are nasty bitch