Saw this picture, measured my dick afterwards

Saw this picture, measured my dick afterwards.
9 inches :)

must be like 50 centimeters bro no doubt
in low gravity, like 4 furlongs

Full of shit

Actually crying from laughing at this shit

yeah sure

If this bullshit was real, we all would have 9 inch dicks, natural selection, I know....most women do not like a big dick

>most women do not like a big dick
Hahaha. That's bullshit.
Girls get so horny when they see big, juicy cock in front of them.

>Girls get so horny when they see big, juicy cock in front of them.

Found the virgin.

You're the only virgin here.
If girl says that size doesn't matter, she feels sorry for you.
Girls always comments on how big my dick is and their facial expression changes instantly.

i can say that most of the girls are not happy with a big dick :p i've had the problem that some of my girlfriends felt pain during sex coz of the size.. so that they didnt want sex at all. so that pic is pure bullshit.

i'd say no penis at all is ideal for women, but then I'm not gay.

>obviousbait
None of these neckbeard faggots could make it passed the ass cheeks before cumming even if they could find some hoe drunk enough to bang them. The vagina is only 4 or 6 inches long anyways you virgins.

lol,

my penis is almost 7inch and 3/4 girls i slept with said it was almost uncomfortable.

>The vagina is only 4 or 6 inches long

>The vagina is only 4 or 6 inches long
How the fuck am I able to put my 9 incher balls deep in my girl's pussy then?

You couldn't even post the right bait version op wtf are you retarded?

Next time do the one without the sjw hysterical rant in the bottom right of the pic.

Fucking amateurs man..

you don't all you get is complaints because you can't thrust to your heart's content the only benefit is that they end up doing all the work because if you do swing your dick with the force of a thousand suns it will cause discomfort in most cases. Having a big dick isn't all what is cracked up to be it has its visual benefits but a ton of cons as well.

you want to talk about natural selection, humans are evolved for alphas to have large harems and for betas etc to have nothing at all, that's natural selection for you

I don't have a big dick, by no means. I am a leader in my industry. I make good money, I have no problem getting women, never had. So according to you I'm not supposed to have anything

Loser.
I have a really big dick, I own a bigger industry than yours and make much more money. So fuck off faggot.

We are taking about dick size, so i assumed, to you an alpha male.is supposed to have a big dick, correct?

You probably do have a huge dick, up your ass, that is

love this meme!
post the manlet one too

Yeah sure, keep trying

You're not supposed to measure starting from your ass hole.

If that were true, small penises would have been bred out of the gene pool centuries ago.
No betas breeding means to beta genes, yet here we are.

It's true.. Girls do like big dicks. Anyone who says otherwise is the virgin, maybe not be the most comfortable or pleasurable at first but it's like getting a new toy at Christmas.