Can Sweden beer saved?

can Sweden beer saved?

Or shall we expect Swedistan in the next 40 years?

be saved?*

Maybe we could get Russia to nail it for us when it gets bad enough.

Norway has plans to annex sweden

please do so.

these "men" are complete pussies now

Why?

Look at these progressive cops

And you dare say Sweden can't be saved?

Both uploaded on the official Policeforce facebook page

You literally can't make this shit up

Hahahahahahaha wow jeez.
Good night everyone it was a good run.

Do it iam tired of Löfven he is absolutely retarded.

I'm so sorry, Sweden.

I'm so, so sorry.

CAN WE JUST WAIT UNTIL 2018 AND AFTER THAT 2022 AFTER JUST ANNEX; NUKE OR WHATEVER IF NOTHING HAS CHANGED IT NEVER WILL AND YOU WON'T FIND ANY RESISTANCE HERE, JUST ROLL IN WITH LIKE 300 DUDES WITH AR'S INTO STOCKHOLM KILL THE ELITE AND BAM ANNEXED

Can you wake me up America?
When will this nightmare end?
Every night i go to bed thinking i will wake up and it was just a bad dream.
But i keep waking up and it gets worse and worse HELP

Nah, just knock over a radio tower and promote sexual depravation.

It's fun.

explain

It's a psychopath thing. What we enjoy is pushing the envelope little by little and then harder and harder after the prey has been so cucked they can't resist and don't know what to do.

It's like Hillary Clinton, the pathological liar. She's so absorbed with having power by knowing that the people she lies to know that she's lying that she can't see any greater purpose in her life. You can't beat her by whining about it and hoping somebody will come save you.

give our land to finland

I WAS WRONG

SWEDEN IS LOST

Their goal is to offer their asses to protect their female citizens. So in some way, they save their people from rape.

ah so you're a megalomaniac sociopath with a god complex and an inflated ego

t. wannabe kike

that's cool, not really my cup of tea tho jew.

Well you have to understand your enemy.

And for the record the people with an actual God complex are the real enemy.

People with power are delusional ego tripping retards, normal people just want to live in peace and be left alone amongst their own kind.

But nah can't have that because some people imagine they have power, there is no power in this world except death and no one has a monopoly on that nor are they exempt from its inevitability. You're degenerate.

Your fucked genetics are primitive and will removed once eugenics become mainstream and humanty moves towards elingthenment amongst the stars.

"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To be or not to be, that is the question."

All humans are fundamentally flawed. But if we're careful about who we put into power, sometimes we can do great things.

I think we should land a human on Mars as a top national priority. Other nations are welcome to try as well.

goddamn 4jews ate my picture

No alcohol is not permitted in Sharia law.

I agree, I would dedicate my life to such a cause if it existed. But here we are, great minds with no purpose but memes.

No. We will be outnumbered. White flight + negative birthnumbers.

I was actually considering getting a PhD in memetics some years ago, but then it became a meme field.

kek

Go ahead and try, I will shoot you in the mouth.
The only one who's allowed to annex us is Finno-Russia or Hungary.