Last time I nutted it was with an IRL woman

>Last time I nutted it was with an IRL woman

How many of you faggots can claim the same?

Chorry, Sarlie, I fucked me 20yo gf last night in my wife's bed.

Twice.

She came so much that she's still asleep recovering.

/Me am 48. Good times

I've been in afghanistan for the last 4 months, still got 5 months left. Can't wait to get some again when I finally leave this shit hole.

I can. Sadly that was a couple years ago.

Danke 4 yo service

I'll just leave it here.

Lucky guy

Quit paying mouth service. If you want to Thank A Vet, get the man a blow job.

I follow their YouTube channel and they seem very unhappy with the whole interracial marriage and biracial child thing. Their faces always look drained and the chemistry just isn't there between them. And the white guy tells stories about people always assuming the kid isn't his and seems genuinely bothered by it.

They have goats there

I've never even nutted in the same room as a woman

beat that faggot

yep

Not allways, but somites the only woman in the room is me when i nut

>with
nigga did you pull a louis CK or something?

My wife got pissed at me because I refused sex last night. She's been bitching about having a cold for the last 2 days and just took mucinex. If we fuck I'm going to get a cold, fuck that shit.

>ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it

Huh

I'll do it senpai

she's a chick, dude......

>sodomites
i guess he misspelled "sometimes"

I declined sex with mine last night claiming I was tired, and jerked off before she woke up

She not bad looking for 59 years old but she continues to make snide\/shitty comments about my interest in sex

It was on her, not in her so I was a little disappointed.

I can't say the same, I fapped this afternoon but I did nut inside my friend fuckbuddy 2 days ago if that makes a difference? She can't have children so free to cum whenever.

I once met a horny and really sexy 60 but she, too, was talking shit about my interest in sex, so I chose not to get laid with her. I guess there are bigots at every age.