Ask a guy on 2 hits of lsd anything

Ask a guy on 2 hits of lsd anything

Soundtrack: Sgt Peppers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vj0BMeMse8k
youtube.com/watch?v=dyM2AnA96yE
vocaroo.com/i/s1HQP1Dxa61B
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you think of the concept of sockpairs, i really dont understand why somebody ever made that a thing. It would be way easier to just pick 2 random socks out of the drawer and put them on.
Also whats youre favorite track from seargent pepper?

Listen to A Day In The Life best Song to listen to on Acid

i agree man
It doesnt make sense. I gave up in a long time ago

now they lie underneath my bed in a jumbled mess. just how i like it

Shes Leaving Home

The overwhelming consensus is that the Beatles had created a popular masterpiece: a rich, sustained, and overflowing work of collaborative genius whose bold ambition and startling originality dramatically enlarged the possibilities and raised the expectations of what the experience of listening to popular music on record could be. On the basis of this perception, Sgt. Pepper became the catalyst for an explosion of mass enthusiasm for album-formatted rock that would revolutionise both the aesthetics and the economics of the record business in ways that far outstripped the earlier pop explosions triggered by the Elvis phenomenon of 1956 and the Beatlemania phenomenon of 1963.[181]

lol really didnt expect that one, i like it too, but i think compared to a day in the life its not as great.

I think it would be really funny to have a Beatles song made about what you did in the morning.

How's your ego?

you fucking with me? xD the middle part of day in the life is exactly that.

What do you think about Operation Perseus and the worldwide reset? The Event is coming soon.

why the fuck are you wasting acid doing an "ask me anything" thread on Sup Forums you absolute normie pleb

It would be trippy as balls. You put on some coffee, then Paul starts singing about it. You look around to see who said that, but nobody's there. Paul also sings about that.

Next up: Ken Nordine's Word Jazz.

that would only work on acid tho

Close your eyes and listen to this. Try to feel the music. youtube.com/watch?v=vj0BMeMse8k

i still have a grip on it

communicating on image boards is just one of the dimensions i inhabit

this guy's high af

are you alone

smells like bad trip from a mile away bro. you sure?

ive got you lovely folks here

i guess u never dropped acid lmao

stop being a nigger and go put on some decent psy-rock and meditate, stop wasting it on Sup Forums

What is going on with this comment?

Vibrasphere or Biosphere who is the best sphere?

how much contains mikro grams in 1 blotter ?

Markovian Parallax Denigrate

Grinning Parasite and the host,
clasp the Glass, command a toast.
While the multiverse dangles Our string...
joyous mutilations continue the Spring.

Bounded; so we head for the Coast,
In full pursuit of John Titor's ghost.
Mere fiber-optic ruminations and worse,
Salient failures, but still hunters for the Source.

And so the Fighting endures for the crumbs,
Ballparks, oligarchs, brownstones and slums.
Open spaces blanketed by spectacle & infanticide -
crafted by the Hand, quantitated & calcified.

When the time is nigh to ride & cannot wait,
And barbarians are lining up at the gate.
Just remember we're going full throttle,
on the Everett-Wheeler Model.

>Vibrasphere or Biosphere

your momsphere

Why do you have such shit music taste?

did you just write this? good shit

>Markovian Parallax Denigrate
>Grinning Parasite and the host,
>clasp the Glass, command a toast.
>While the multiverse dangles Our string...
>joyous mutilations continue the Spring.
>Bounded; so we head for the Coast,
>In full pursuit of John Titor's ghost.
>Mere fiber-optic ruminations and worse,
>Salient failures, but still hunters for the Source.
>And so the Fighting endures for the crumbs,
>Ballparks, oligarchs, brownstones and slums.
>Open spaces blanketed by spectacle & infanticide -
>crafted by the Hand, quantitated & calcified.
>When the time is nigh to ride & cannot wait,
>And barbarians are lining up at the gate.

oh nevermind its pasta

It's truth. Discern. August 22.

nope, im happy with weed. But inhabiting multiple dimensions sounds high to me. Or whats your definition of high?

weed is shit compared to acid.
Weeds high is "dirty" in my opinion and makes you more slow and dumb than anything.
Acid is a stimulant, you might end up dancing non stop for 5-6 hours if theres music, and everything and anything will feel like utter sex whilst your brain is running at 200mph.

more like this pics?

My pleasure

But weed is fun most of the time.
The thing with acid is,
i kinda wanna try it, but im really worried i might end up getting stuck somewhere mentally. Im trippin on weed badly sometimes already.

You don't get stuck. You just can't unlearn the truth.

lsd WILL change you.
so "getting stuck up somewhere mentally" WILL occur

but you wont become psychotic or anything
actually you might end up becoming a better person after your first trip.

weed is shit dude. only fun for playing videogames and pizza

are you aware of yourself?

im a bit scared of doing half a hit because i have had some bad trips with potent weed, where i forgot that i smoked previously and i was freaked out because i thought that i prepetually "slowed" my reality

weed is nothing like acid.

>potent weed

nigga half a tab of acid is like smoking 10 huge joints.

but what if i dont like the truth?
im comfortable with this reality right now.

On LSD, you are aware of everything.

then you are ignorant weak person.
stay away from psychedelics and enjoy being "normal" or whatever the fuck that is.

everything is the best way to put it friend..

everything....the whole of creation....right inside your fucking chest expanding...

Many truths are unliked and even terrifying. But acid helps push you in the right direction of coping with that.

everything is more fun with weed lol.
and im not sure about the psychotic thing, are all those stories just made up to scare teens away from doing acid?

LSD is overrated, shrooms is where its at.

if you take a huge dose the trip will last longer than 12 hours and if you have a very bad trip it will scar you mentally

but you wont fucking die from it or go crazy, its all bullshit

oh god, the acid hasnt done good for you my friend.

why not both?
theyre both psychedelics you mong

post more awesome nature pics, pls.

You're correct.
Everything, in this dimension and several others. Expanding, contracting, imploding and exploding violently yet harmoniously endlessly.

yeah you're an autist. why do i even bother.

dont worry man

Im two tabs deep and im good

just have your boy george right there by you to pull you out if you feel uncomfortable

so i guess i wont be fucked for life, but may be for a day.

cant be explained

everything dissolving into nothingness

it feels just right.. you know?

im just imagining how "here comes the sun" pulls me out of a bad trip. And yes i know, that that song isnt from pepper.

my first time was the best man

constant non stop orgasms for 6 hours almost, and i felt the whole of creation...i saw a huge ancient being made out of fire inside my minds eye and it somehow "talked to me"
then as soon as as the drop on Parabola (tool) came on i saw snakes expanding from my root chakra all the way to my heart
and i couldnt fucking move, i was completely paralyzed and i saw the ultimate fucking spiritual power we all possess as human beings

it wasnt "love" or any of that bullshit
it was pure creation, pure force, pure energy, pure ecstasy, all emotions and the whole history of the universe since the creation of the smallest atom being forced from the bottom of my tailbone out my heart and up to my crown chakra filling up the room with immense light and colours (in my minds eye ofcourse)

it was an insane experience....

im dropping next week with shroom while im peaking ;)

you will feel very drained and tired so you might just want to nap for the following two days. thats it really.
take half a tab for your first time to experience what tripping on it is like, it will be very fun actually and you will prefer it to weed.
just dont get bunk shit, get from a good source.
hoffmans are hard to come across but i was very lucky and i got dutch acid through a friend.

Who cares if they're both psychedelics, one is super tame and okay for parties. The other is for riding your couch through different dimensions.

Im the OP

Just wanted to say that this picture is some real crazy shit

you think acid is super tame and can be used in parties?

sure if you do half a fucking tab, people who use acid at parties are complete idiots tbh

my point exactly. thank you

ye getting good acid seems to be hard where i live, a friend of mine did one tab when we were smoking, and he wasn't even that fucked. Just some minor changes, like a little bit of visuals.
Are mushrooms comparable to lsd? I'd rather go to the netherlands since im living close by, than trying some shady shit.

>it wasnt "love"
What you described underneath that line is the definition of love, my friend. Learn it well.

Reality is amazing.

As a baseline, how many tabs do you guys normally use? Ive only done it twice, took 2 and a half tabs both times, still wasn't impressed with the high

it was probably bunk acid.

half a tab of pure lsd will have you nailed to the floor.

i guess you could say that mate...im still trying to decipher my emotions from that whole first experience to be honest

i have definitely changed though, my brain chemistry is somehow different, i feel more calm....more at peace with myself since i experienced that ancient being talking to me and literally charging me with its essence.

have you felt similar things? i tripped with a female friend and we peaked at the same time and we felt very similar things, the whole "connected" feeling was uncomparable to anything i have ever experienced in my entire life.

meditation and weed comes nowhere near to what lsd did to me

i kept telling my self that i literally reached in one day what buddhist monks try to achieve through 50+ years of constant meditation.

Acid is a peek into that plane of existence, but you have to take it to keep experiencing it. Once that level is reached by practice, by dedication, it isn't lost.
I've felt the same, it is love, friend. It's the eternal Source of the omniverse penetrating all barriers to fill your soul. It's the Light. It's Love. It's Truth.

i agree with you, yet id like to expand on something...
i feel like you dont need to "keep taking" lsd to stay in that place of existance.
it will always follow you, the experiences are so deep and personal that literally change us as people just like with any traumatic or intense event in our lives.
its like hijacking our evolution as human beings.
thats how i came to feel about psychedelics, its the best way to describe them

they are literal "hacks" to our evolution, intelligence, level of compassion, creativity, and understanding of the world around us.

with that said, im still a practicing occultist and i practice meditation often

hell im even studying finance at college.
knowledge can never and will never stop existing for us to reach.

either way, im dropping soon again either next week or the week after that.

i cant wait to see what my unconscious has in store for me once again.

You must keep taking to keep expanding at a fast rate. If you stop, indeed you will keep progressing for a while, but it will slow down as everyday life begins to re-calcify your eye.

oh for sure i agree if you put it in that way.
im planning to find connections very soon so i can keep dropping. im planning to start growing shrooms, its legal where i live.

Shrooms are good. May I suggest DMT as well. The trip is only about 15 minutes but it feels like years, and it's more pure than LSD.

im definitely considering dmt

yet im not into smokeables
but worth a try still

Why should anybody give a shit

It's worth the lung stress.

you see all the comments on this thread?
definitely nobody gives a shit
im not op btw

so college
i dropped acid with weed, some purple drink, and creatom. i was gone from this reality

Dude are you still the same guy from,the comfy thread last night?
Nice

good read boys, thanks for the good mindset

also whoever wrote "your boy george" had me laughing non-stop,thanks for that

naw man but ive got all kind of comfy feels in this thread amirite?

my pleasure brother

Hell yeah man, thats all u need.
~good vibes~
Its funny how many people on here trip regularly or have done it before.

holy that is one rare pepe

I took mushrooms a few times and ended up packing and donating all my socks that were not a certain cut and black. So much wasted time pairing socks out of the dryer. Lol

how did you know im the guy who posted that first question?

you need to listen to this right now

youtube.com/watch?v=dyM2AnA96yE

Our connection

Here you go OP. Good thread!
vocaroo.com/i/s1HQP1Dxa61B

God damn I wanna try LSD so bad. I've never been high on anything before and I wanna experience it, but I don't know how to get my hands on some. Tips on where to buy?

Why the fuck would someone waste acid on Sup Forums, what a shitty way to spend a trip

How's it going I guess?

I tried 4 hits of LSD recently for the first time. I couldn't stop staring at the sky and felt like I was leaving this world into space.

>mah nigga

are there bugs crawling under your skin?

listening to grieg while tripping is the GOAT

i think im coming down now though

did you study at kansai gaidai? the biggest murican faggot ever went to that school. he had this deep emotional thing about not wearing matching socks because he believed that his each half of his brain disagreed on what socks to wear.

he replied to your post. that's how this works. how high are you right now?

Serious question:

̷̫̜̝̰̹̠̠̻͉ͩ̇̚T̷̞̻̹̐̾͒͜h̝̺͚͍̙̭͙̭̓̌͊̿͊͌͟e̷̠̘̠̮͚̰͍̽r͉̖ͪͨͦ͡͞e͔͔̰͉̙̦̤͎ͫ̂ ̡̛͔͖͙̔̐̽i͚ͭͤ̈͊͞ś̴͈͉͔̻͎̥̺̀ͪ͆̾͢͠n̙̳̻͉̟͕͕̥͂ͮ̑̌̔̓̿ͫ'̨̮̞͓̈̓̃̏̋͑t̤͚̱͓̄́ͫ ̺̤̰̥̬͑ͬ̀s̛̺̥̱ͦ̑͑͋ͪ̐ͧ̀̚u̺̤̼̰͚͇̭͉ͩ̔̈̃͊ͦ͛p̴̙͊ͣ̇̃̃͑p̬͈̠̣͑͗̇o̙͍̱̞̯̺ͦ̓ͣ̊ͬ̑ş͚͓͌̃̃̈́̾͘͝ȩ̥͈̾͛͂͞d̤͈̱̣͖̹͖̊̒ͬͧ͆ͧ ̧̺̩͓͔̼͔ͯ͊̏t͇̪̗͌̒͜͡o͔͂ͬ̋ͫ̇̔̑̀͞ ̮͕͉͙ͦ̀̍͆̌ͨ͌̕b̖͓͈̬̬̭͋ͪͧ̄̃̽e̮̜͇̠̘͂ͭͭ͛̋ͣ̓͘ ͎̭̌ͦ́̀͊à͖̣͔n̳̟̠̈̄̄͒͠͞y̦̦̾̇̃̇ͤͫ̓̉o̸̡̰̊̊͋n̗̤͙͈̋̇̉ͫ̍ͩ̃̀͜ë̢̧̪͙̗͕͒́ ̴̴̘̞̣̭͉̖̙̟̔́̐̍ẹ̶͓̋̋̂ͨ̄́̃͜͝l̵̪̪͙ͭ̇͑̍s̷͔̜̘̙͙̭̫̩ͪ̓ͦ͝e̦̜ͭ̈́͆̀̔̊͗ͩ́ͅ ̞͇̻̘̺̈̈́͐̑̕͢͞ͅh̸̳͗ͪ͝e̺͈ͩ̈ͯ͂ͪ́r̷̴͙̩̋ͣ̈́̌e͓͍̘̘̰̯͒ͩ.͚̳̠̰̯͕̳̮ͭͤ̀̕ ̮̹͍̗͒Ẅ̴̛͕̳͖̏͟h̶̷̰̣̿̃̆ͫ̑͐̐̐͊o͎̦͙̳̯ͬ͒͒ͣ̑ͣͭ͘̕ͅ ̸̛͎̫̺̝͉̮͂̃̌̓ͧ̌͑̆̕ͅi̤̘̯̹̖̊ͨ̑́ͅs͎̞͎̫̫̖̬͔ͫ͌ͤ̆̽ͪͣ̎ ̴̰͈̻͙̈́̋ͮ̌ͬͫ͛ͦ̚͠ḏ͓̘̰̳̭̰̺͂ͭ͝o̢̠͕̻̪͎̤͐͗͟ͅi͔̻̻̹ͭͭ̀̇̆̀n̢̝͌̍̇̐ͪ̀̊̌͘͟g̡̻ͫͮ̄͗ͣ̄́͜͢ ̵̨̣͎̯̣̂̋̇̆͊ͣ̐̀t̡͕̥̳͎̮̝̝̥̓h̡͙̥̆͛͋ͯͧā̢̨̠̜̻t̨̞̮̞̳̥̖͚̼̮̓̂͑̏͛̌̈́ ̨̣̖̤͋͐͒ͫl̨̯̼̱͈̙͕̋̃̾̓o͎͎͉̎̋̒̊͋͗ͦ̐u̷͕͖̤͉̻̯̳͗ͪ͝d̠̞̳̣͉̙̰̯̎̌̔̾̂̕ ̸̹̥̻̝͊̑͆̕͜b̧̨̥̤̘̼̹̫͐ͪ̈̀ͣͪ͂r̛͚̩͉̹ͮ͜e͈͓̻͇̱ͦͩͨͮͦ͋̚a͉̠͙̫͈̝͓̤̼͗̋ͭͯ͊ͬ̑͗ͧ͠t̼ͬͮ͂͑̾̇̐̑͑͞h̴̷̞̩̣ͦͦ̃̌ͤͯi̠͚̥̼͚̥͉̗̼ͧͧ͘n̛̟̥̖̙͎̼̭̽̐͒͊̍̽g̷̵̞̺͓̫͖̦̺̑ͬ͑ͧͧ?̢̣͈͉̫͖̜ͭ͂̉͜

how do you know that im the guy with the socks?