Would you fuck an ugly girl whos desperate to get your cock...

would you fuck an ugly girl whos desperate to get your cock, only to practice fucking and to build up some self confidence for a future gf?

Ugly girls tends to be freaks so yes. Just don't tell anyone

I actually did that in the early 90s.

yes, though if too ugly there may be erection issues

Sure! Pussy is pussy but no fat ones. I prefer the ones where you can put bag over head but the body is somewhat sexy.

Dad...?

My ex was like this if i can call this EX, she was a slut and i knew it, but for just fucking my first time with condom, did it but well i didn't gone very well, do it with protection at elast you will have something to eat, and if she is a slut you will regret nothing leaving her

she is fat, still go sign or nah?

Why not, pussy is pussy.

OP here. Next level

Would you fuck a severe mentally disabled girl with spastic limb positions and a freakish facial expression?

Check's in the mail, boy.

yeh, just for the novelty value

Must actually see it before can decide. But really fat but young? Might go for it fat and old? Might not

My fetish so YES

Do it faggot, only a fool turns down pussy.

fat and young, plus ugly might go for it because just being around me gets her wet as fuck

Fuck her ass and try to get some ass to mouth

Time honored tradition, OP. But don't let her pull your heart strings or you'll end up married to the yeti.

This is me right now. Still fucked up over my ex so I'm fucking a chick that's chubby as fuck, but also 19 (I'm 36) and gives the best head I've ever had multiple times a day.

It's actually kind of nice having a relationship with someone I care nothing about.

Imagine her skinny would she look hot? Then stick to her and put her on diet

What if you get the ugly one pregnant? Would that be worth the practice?