Going to be spending a night in a hotel room with a hot work colleague in a couple weeks. Need good...

Going to be spending a night in a hotel room with a hot work colleague in a couple weeks. Need good, reasonably priced spy camera recommendations. Will post gets.

bump

You can use a gopro session like i do. It fits in a toilet roll and is small enough to hide somewhere else. Do not forget to turn off the sounds and the flashing light though

Dont be a creep also Sup Forums might have better results

go on banggood, and get a sq8 mini camera. 1080p , lasts a couple hrs and is about 3/4" cube. also on sale for $12

that looks ideal, thanks

if that's too big, they have smaller shit too. they had a fucking 720p button hole camera. that place is fuckin awesome

shit that would be even better, do you remember name of that one you saw?

DANIU Mini Wireless Hidden camera

that was one, or just search buttonhole camera. they have a fuckton of that stuff on there. It's amazing that china engineers these tiny little spy cameras. When i was a kid this shit was science fiction, now you can get one that will record 1080p video, and fits in a car remote

great thanks; the glory of the future

oh, and they also have ones inside every concevible chinese thing. they have a usb charger with a camera in it, good for some extra lulz

Check out one of the cameras that look like an AC-to-USB charger.

pic of to be star?

404d?

nice. any bikini shots or side boob- obviously no nudes?

Are you banging or is this a straight up work scenario?

what kind of company puts up a male and female in the same room?

just... a... a normal one? are you retarded?

average bait. everyone who's ever had a job above sandwich artist would know there is no way a company would put the opposite sex in the same hotel room

i've worked for several pharmaceutical companies that do so. maybe you're just fucked up and nobody trusts you.

Bumping

??? I've worked for several large companies as well and this would never happen, and has been specifically addressed in their company travel policies.

enjoy prison.

In all my company trips we've only ever had shared rooms with the opposite sex once. We got really drunk, she caught me sniffing her panties, we ended up fucking and she got pregnant. She had an abortion, company NDA'd us and never approved shared rooms again. It was a wild few days.

Maybe try to talk to her like a man and don't be a fucking creep?

>lying on a mongolian cave painting forum