AP: European Union tells Hungary it must stop discriminating against Roma children

>The European Union has issued a warning to Hungary about the discrimination of Roma children in the country's education system.

>According to the EU's Executive Commission, an infringement procedure has been launched because of concerns that Roma are disproportionately over-represented in Hungarian schools for the mentally disabled as well as being segregated in mainstream schools.

>The EU Commission said Thursday it wants Roma children to have equal access to education, which it called a "determining factor" for job opportunities and the inclusion of Roma in Hungarian life. The Roma are Hungary's largest and poorest ethnic minority.

>Hungary has two months to reply to the EU.

>The EU recently sent similar warnings on the same issue of Roma education to the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

archive.is/Yktbt

DEEPLY

>people who have never in their life met a gypsy are dictating those who live with them how they should be treated

Racism against Romanians is unacceptable

Roma and Romanian are two different things ffs

> Roma are disproportionately over-represented in Hungarian schools for the mentally disabled

Problem?

WE

Pretty sure Orban gives zero fuck about whatever the EU says. Gypsy pieces of shit should be exterminated.

lol who the fuck cares about gypsies

KEK

WUZ

Dismantle the fucking EU already.

KANGZ

ROMANZ

>over-represented in Hungarian schools for the mentally disabled
And what? This happens if you compare roma to normal people.

Cmon ameribro..i was expecting something more subtle...step up your game or you'll become maple tier.
ba coitelor nu raspundeti la bait

this.

This
In Serbia even police is forbidden to arrest roma for stealing, carrying a gun, selling drugs, using their kids to make them money, animal cruelty, etc.

This is what those people ((And AMericans)) think Gypsies looks like.

They even have their beggar-networks in West-Germany. I mean I would give them a chance but its impossible if 70% behave like scum while the assimilated 30% are the public voice of them.

yes Hungary, stop discriminating, start cleansing them instead

Here its something like : If i get in the bus without ticket the people that check tickets always go for me or some other white nu-male or a passive guy.The gypsies are never questioned for tickets ..and they make noise and listen shit music and even fight sometimes..yet no one cares.
The police however beats them good when they are caught stealing.Our police fucks em pretty bad after they get them inside closed doors.
I don't like Hungarians because they usually are unfriendly (i've been there ) for no reason but with Roma i have to agree they know to put them in their place.We should learn from them.
Anyway our gonverment is pretty cucked in the gyppo problem they don't want to be considered racits even though we all use "you fucking gyppo" as an insult.

> our gonverment is pretty cucked

you think your government is cucked?, the thing that we don't throw parades for these filthy parasites here in Germany is a wonder

>Katalin Lakatos’s world turned upside down two months ago when her husband and son were stopped by police during a routine traffic stop on their way to work.

>Montreal police discovered that the two Hungarian men, both members of the Roma minority, had been living in Canada illegally after their claim for refugee status was denied.

>Two weeks later, they were put on a plane back to Hungary, where the Roma face widespread racism and discrimination.

Based leaf.

>all this self hatred

Have these people ever met gypsies? They don't even want their kids in school, they want them begging or thieving.

That's some sort of parallel universe thing right?How the hell did that happen?I'm seriously amazed by this happening.

>The EU recently sent similar warnings on the same issue of Roma education to the Czech Republic and Slovakia

it's almost as if the problems are regional instead of national.

besides, it's not 'schools for the mentally disabled' but 'for those having learning difficulties' e.g. those who only show up in school every second day. but yes, the retarded also get lumped with them.

the government worked on this for a long time to make it legal. most of these segregated classes are found in schools run by some church, and it was under the pretext of not interfering with reliogions that the segregation was made legal. so our answer will probably be along the same lines, can't interfere with church affairs, very sorry.

Not even canacucks want roma.

>Eu thinking that our govt will bend their asses for them
Top kek

I saw my first gypsies a few months ago in E. Europe.

My natural inclination was to kick them away from me.

you have good survival instincts.

In Romania i finished one of the best highschools in Bucharest and we have a law that permits 5% i think or 2% of the students of that highscool to be taken from Roma communities without taking exams.Basically granting some of them a top tier education .Even though the places are never taken by Roma's (there's usually a kid from a bad highschool with bad grades that pays his entrance to a better one) the ONES that follow that highschool are all trash-tier.
Even a well-read gyppo is still a gyppo.They have this trash behaviour in their genes.They scream ,chimp out , start fights and think they are discriminated.Gyppos can't be integrated whatever their home environment might be,they'll always behave like literal trash.

sorosss and his fukin ngosssssssss

it doesn't take a lot of introspection to size them up as .....creatures.

I got the feeling normies would have been more bothered by the disturbance of the peace rather than that I was kicking a gypsie

In Serbia roma people have free college and they get money every month ( if they decide to go college) for rent and books. Guess what : only 1 % of roma decide to go to college and 99 % decide to get married at 15 years old and have more than 10 kids.

Good instinct, they are like niggers, they will steal everything, worse than niggers tho, cause they have generation upon generation of honed stealing skill

Dude ...i still don't get it why you all seem so butthurt about gyppos.I mean of course they are stealing,begging,and smell like shit but they don't represent a danger to the typical citizen's life.They are into petty crimes whereas niggers ...god forbid.
I'm ok to live next to gypsies..as long as i can hold my ground they know not to fuck with me..but a nigger..you never know what a nigger is capable of.

>but they don't represent a danger to the typical citizen's life
Have you ever met muslim roma

hungary is cancer
romania is best

>Literally defending career criminals
This is why you can't be great again.

Eastern euro normies are usually equal to hard core modern western racists.

Here they get paid to go to school.

yup rather gypsy than muslims or nigros.

What???Do they even exist? I know i'm ignorant but i've never thought of this combo since all gyppos here are orthodox.Damn it didn't even cross my mind lool.But if they're muslim i assume they at least won't stink..they have to clean when they enter the mosque etc.

3,3% gypsies in Romania and you call us all gypsies.What are you at 62% white other than a mix between niggers and spics with some asian jizz on top.

Well i'd better get robbed constantly than get killed.From a gunshot you won't recover that easily if you even do in the first place.
Money enters money goes ...but life is fucking precious man.
Gyppo>>Nigger
Lool in your country too?Damn these efforts to civilise these people are fantastic.

>>Eastern euro normies are usually equal to hard core modern western racists.
checked
I envy that. The result was all-white cities that were safe at night, aside from the occassional drunk and rowdy guys. It was like seeing the USA in the 1960's.

We'll catch up make no mistake.The cuckening has begone.I look at my generation and these fuckers don't even know on what world they're living in.
Nobody is a slightlyinterested in Internation Politics,Geopolitics,Immigration,Wars..etc.
Ask them Geography or History and they laugh in your face.

>We'll catch up make no mistake.
Sadly, that was my conclusion as well. Hopefully you'll be able to drag it out and maybe by then Trump will have freed you from the jew's fangs.

I could see it in the 'murrican Television and some negress on banners for a ballet or opera or something. I expect that in the US, but was sad to see it there. The nose is behind everything shitty.

I don't defend niggers, you're in here defending criminality just because it's "not as bad". You're what's wrong with society. Accepting criminality and defending it is societal cancer.

Man another thing i don't understand is your Trump thing.You are delusional if you think Trump will deliver you..He is the typical big mouth ..that incites the public opinion.Sadly i thought only in our country the people flock to the one that is "loud-mouthed".Our former President Basescu was the typical president-player(he invented the term).All he did was create problems..accuse others and share his big plans.Of course he did nothing..but the people bought it.You people are the same ..you fall for catch phrases "Yes we can " ..."Maga"...I'm not a hilltard but i see we're not that different.

Well if the communism taught us something is that you choose the lesser evil.You don't live in a bubble and you will never please everybody.So you man up and take the least shit you can in this case the retarded gyppo.

>Trump is an ugly american
It triggers all the right people when we support him and it's fun.

>we do it for the lulz

and , there's a slight chance he might do something for us. That's better than we've had in decades, so of course we're excited.

Why does everyone hate Roma?
They are normal people, if Eastern Europeans wouldn't discriminate them they would behave.

Sounds like you didn't learn enough from communism.

>Lool in your country too?Damn these efforts to civilise these people are fantastic.

ye man, it's cuck/10.

At least here they are pacified, unlike your gypos.
Of course because of that we get the shiptar, an almost equally retarded creature.

>Why does everyone hate Roma?

Ever met one?

>Hungary has two months to reply to the EU.
>acquire some more cash
>2 months later
>bye EU

If only. Domino effect when?

Hungarian gypsy detected

I hate gypsies so much. deport them all to india!

Nope, but I don't know why everyone hates Romanians for no reason.

They're talking about subhuman gypsies.

Not Romanians.

Dumb burgerclap.

I always thought Roma is a short synonyme for Romanian??

Nah, it's some made-up name that gypsies came up with for themselves to pretend they're actual people.

I always thought Cuck is a short synonym for German

it is

If I was running Hungary I think I would offer money for all the gypsies to move to Brussels so that they could get a good education. Other members that vote the same way would get their fair share of gypsies. Most Americans do not have a clue about the gypsy which is far worse then the nigger ever dreamed of. The gypsy is kind of like an autistic nigger on meth that never stops stealing and can never tell the truth. But instead of being black, the gypsy is a mutt colored animal. I would even question the reasoning of sending them to school. A better use of the resources would be putting gypsy kids in the dog pound for the day and letting them out at night to go back to their cardboard shacks. Forced birth control on the gypsy should be considered by the EU

Fucking this.

t. bozgor

t. Roma Diasporescu

I'm a HUNGARIAN in HUNGARY. I'm pretty sure I have a country. Bozgors are the Kurds for example.
What are you doing in Serbia, Radu?
Stop stealing their cables, gypsy

Caмo ти бyлaзни, гoвнo нeoпeвaнo.

The EU needs to stop telling other countries how to govern. It's about time they dissolve this garbage they call a union.

He guys, Kripparian here. So how good is being a Canadian-Romanian who's father works in the sewage plants in Bucharest? Preeeeeeeetttttyyyy goooooooooood.

k

k

Macedonia is pretty cucked with shiptars. At least in Serbia's case their shiptars were only in one part of the country, but in your country they are everywhere and make up 30% of the whole country's population

I hope Brussels will take away all our gypsies.

They look like this in the United States